It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus Christ's Secret Handsign Never Exposed Before

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   
As for the halo with the cross inside, it signifies how Jesju is the Lord of this Earth, and it links him to the throne of God at the apex of the Northern hemisphere (nowadays Draco is linked and admired there, but if you gird up the loins of the northers constellations and look out of the box, you see an old man with a huge crown sitting on a throne with an architect studying or handing a pyramid at straight arms, at the Father's right hand you see the Son of Man (which Ursa Major or the big dipper is but a small part of). Even in astronomy today the sign for the Earth is either an upside down Venus/female sign (♀ upside down) or a circle with a cross inside it.

A paralell to this is the king's orb, which is a ball with a cross on top. This regalium signifies God's or Jesju's suvereignity and power over the Earth. The king would typically hold this regalium in his left hand and a scepter in his right and a crown on his head.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Flighty

It's called the peace sign, means VICTORY.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by LoneWolf83

When England fought France, or France fought England.....

English bowmasters were hated all over Europe, and the reason behind most of the signs seen in medieval art has to do with bowmen. When you stretch a bow, you typically use your index and you pessoff finger on the right to stretch the bow and the arrow, and a master would also use his index and pinky on his left to aim. When an English bowman (archer) was caught, the first things the French did would be to cut off his index and long fingers as a start of days of torture. Therefore when the English wanted to show contempt with their enemies, they showed these fingers to say "you haven't got me yet, try to come and theke them".-

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8480e73bae44.jpg[/atsimg]
Like this...............
edit on 5/10/2010 by Neo Christian Mystic because: Added picture and sub

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by infobrazil

Well, I have to admit that I am quite disappointed.

I was expecting a link, seriously, to Neo's "hand sign" in The Matrix.

Michael

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Michael Cecil

Neo in my "name" means "New" and has nothing to do with the Matrix btw.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Neo Christian Mystic

Well, now I am really confused.

Your name to me appears to be "Neo, (comma) Christian Mystic".

Or why did you not write it "Neo-Christian Mystic"?

So you are "Neo-Christian" then?

I understand the term "neo-Christian" to be approximately equivalent to Nazi.

In other words, the fundamental anti-Semitism of the pagan metaphysical doctrines of the Pharisee Paul finally emerge as the primary focus of Christianity; while no longer claiming their origin in Christianity at all. But, not only that, that fundamental anti-Semitism is quickly translated into action on a mass scale; with the slaugter of, it is reported, millions of Jews (the generally accepted number being 6 million; but somewhere between 4.75 and 5 million, as I recall, according to Raul Hilberg in The Destruction of European Jewry).

Of course, I seriously doubt that that is what you mean by the term.

But, to me, it is important to differentiate the term "Christian" itself as being at the very opposite end of the spectrum from what Jesus taught about the Doctrine of "resurrection" being a Doctrine of 'Rebirth'.

Michael

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Michael Cecil

Originally posted by Neo Christian Mystic

Well, now I am really confused.

Your name to me appears to be "Neo, (comma) Christian Mystic".

Or why did you not write it "Neo-Christian Mystic"?

So you are "Neo-Christian" then?

No actually it should be understood as "modern mystic in a Christian context" or something. I am not a member of anything religious, and politically, I am a social democrat. The social democrats were among Hitler's worst enemies politically in the thirties.

I understand the term "neo-Christian" to be approximately equivalent to Nazi.

LOL, get real. The term simply discribe how I am a "Modern-Day (Christian) Mystic". It has nothing to do with politics or any existing religion or anything. I made up the name without implying anything.
edit on 7/10/2010 by Neo Christian Mystic because: ...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join