It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

KingLizard asks for Prayers...Please Friends

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Thank you HarvestMoon. I'm just a simple Christian guy who really needs the support of the people of this site right now.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
Quite welcome KL, and flag drive is under way to maximize exposure to this...

Thant really means a lot to me thank you TA.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by kinglizard

well consider mine given

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   
My Prayers are with him and your family, And my prayers are for that you all find strength to get you all through this,

If you need to chat anytime im only a u2u away ok, Lots of hugs your way

Cancer is something i have had to see a few family members go through as well,
Thinking of you all, keep us updated.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Tho I think I might be late. King I will pray every day for the recover of Mr Herb. God bless and go in his spirits.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   
What a wonderful God we serve .....awesome news about the healings ..
I am saying a prayer for you and your friends ....(dont need a name because God knows who they are) ...also be sure to keep in mind that things happen for a reason and ALL things work together for good (good comes of every situation) for those who love the Lord ...

My favorite most inspiring passages from the bible ..

Romans 8:26 Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered. 27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose. 29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren. 30 Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified.

31 What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us? 32 He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things? 33 Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God's elect? It is God that justifieth. 34 Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us. 35 Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?

36 As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.

37 Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us. 38 For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, 39 Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Ive never been a praying man myself mate...im kind of not religious

However I will be projecting good thoughts your way and I hope everything works out for her

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 02:44 AM
link   

I don't pray but you can consider that my thoughts are with you . I can't be the only person who cancer . Just about about everybody has lost someone they know to cancer or knows somebody that has .

Cheers xpert11 .

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Prayer said, and my positive vibes going out to Herb C.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Done and I shall repeat it each night...

Love ya man!!!

Semper

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Prayers KL.

Peace

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Semp, sanctum, Dr Love, Asala, HarvestMoon, slymattb, Simplynoone, OzWeatherman, xpert11 (hope I didn't miss anyone)....thank yall so much for your prayers and thoughts, what you guys did can make a huge difference.

Thanks for standing by me everyone.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I got good news this morning! They think the colon cancer didn't come from the liver which means he is no longer at level 4 with a 7% chance to live. Honestly I know all the prayers are helping thanks to everyone in the thread!

Now there is hope from him to live!

[edit on 9/17/2009 by kinglizard]

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   

That's excellent news!

Peace

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Awesome KL!! God is great.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Great news!

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Good. When he recovers tell him the Lord wants him to get on a healthy diet if he isn't and put no more toxins in his body.

great news KL...!

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Really good to hear KL

Im so glad its not a level 4 anymore

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Good news King let the lord do his work

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Thank guys, it's really an unexpected and hopeful turnaround. I'll keep everyone updated as I get more info.

Blessings and thanks to everyone helping in this prayer group type request!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join