It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Abduction in Italy: the sad story of Pier Fortunato Zanfretta

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow
reply to post by ArMaP

they do look reptilian right ?

The alien from the movie Predator springs to mind!

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 09:07 AM
link   
The description of the 'monsters' is also interesting, and been nagging me since I read the OP yesterday.

en.wikipedia.org...

The 'Flatwoods Monster incident provided an answer;

"Various descriptions of the second entity exist. Most agree that it was at least 10 feet tall and that it had a red face which appeared to glow from within, and a green body. Witnesses described the creature's head as having bulging, non-human eyes and as either being shaped like a heart/an Ace of Spades, or as having a large heart/Ace of Spades shaped cowling behind it. The creature's body was described as being man-shaped and clad in a dark pleated skirt; later described as being green. Some accounts record that the creature had no visible arms, while others describe it as having short stubby arms; ending in long claw-like fingers, which protruded from the front of its body."

Definitely seems to be some similarity in the descriptions.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by xynephadyn
Hmm two questions come to mind...

What did they mean by they come from the "third galaxy"? Any space geeks answer that?

Are they reptoids- reptillians....? I have never heard of an alien race- so far- with undulating faces and red veins on their foreheads...

Very interesting....

While I do not consider myself a space geek, my guess is that he is referring to the third closest galaxy, The Large Magellanic Cloud (LMC)

en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 17-9-2009 by Sundreez]

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I am glad that reports are coming forward when it deals with abductee's. I prefer the word Experiencer myself.

I have always written that until an event happens to oneself it isn't going to be believed.

I appreciate the work that has been put into bringing this unknown event here to ATS and I do think it is time that members open there minds and maybe learn something.

This Human race has a built in fear and when dealing with species that are frightening to look at and are large in stature it can be quite intimidating even if you think you are buff.

There are Abductee's/Experiencers right here at ATS that try/tried to share with members here about there occurrences but they have been insulted and belittled that they don't share any longer.

I do look forward to learning more on this case but what I feel bad for is this is another Human that has had his life changed forever.

One last thing to the two members that made comment toward me in a joking way, your wasting your time. I am who I am and when it comes to this subject and being with other life forms...... I know what I know and maybe you would learn a few things if you listened to the things I write.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Okay two very big glarring problems with the first abduction

When he directed the beam of his flashlight on the being's face, he was so frightened that he dropped it, but quickly it up again and run away.

So this man was standing in front of a ten foot alien, that scared him to his very core, but he bent down and picked up his flashlight before he ran away? You really think you would bow down and take your eyes away from AN ALIEN to grab your flashlight. Fat chance he would be outta there so fast.

second issue

He kept saying: "My God, are they ugly!". The operator then asked if "they" were human and if they were assaulting him. The answer was: "No, they aren't men, they aren't men".

What would make theoperator ask if they were human? im sure operators get frantic phone calls all the time. How many times do they ask if the assailant is human? that seems retardted
my god are they ugly" would not prompt a resonse of "are they human?" the human brain does not work like that, the first response is not usually a wild fantasy. It probably should have been "who are they?" no reason for the person to question whether it was human or not.

i believe in aliens 100% but i dont believe in this article, sorry my man.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   
While I don't necessarily believe in abductee stories your points aren't particularly good for debunking.

You are making an assumption on how people act in bad situations.

Perhaps you are a freezer type. Most people turn into followers, freezers, or some variation of a screamer. They all have excuses afterwards, but really it is an automatic response and in now way is their later excuses of any import.

I'm certainly not. I have excellent save-my-butt instincts, and if I deemed the flashlight to be important under the circumstances to my ability to survive the next couple of minutes I would totally retrieve it.

Depends on your instincts I suppose.

Secondly, you second assumption about why the operator would ask if they are human - the operator is trying to assess if the driver is looking at someone, or an animal/bug etc. Humans aren't the only inhabitants of the planet you would come across when driving down a country road.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Hi Hack28, and thank you for your interest.

For the first issue you present i can only say that if i walk in a very dark place with my flashlight, and i see a very scary alien, i surely picked up my flashlight to run away from a dark place. Without my flashlight i dont think i can run and find the way to go out!

For the second issue please read my answer to the same question posted by Armap before.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   
sorry but theres absoloutley nothing unusual about a fiat 127 or 127 breaking down . its what fiats do best

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by ImShrike

Thank-you for your respectful response, your a gentleman/lady and a scholar!

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   
What get's me here is the FAME factor. If he didn't want any attention why did this guy go on national TV. Yes the local paper may have picked up the story and ran with it but if he wasn't seeking fame why go on national Television.

The only reason I state this is after having met a few people who claim to have been abducted, after spending considerable amounts of time with them, I realize much of there story is made up, and I believe the reason they promote there story's is to gain notoriety.

One such person I knew, whom I was in the process of making a short documentary for (This wasn't for TV, it was a very low/No budget, me and my friend type project, just to gain experience) said it may be a good idea to "Jazz up the film with a supposed Fake UFO"" When he said this I felt upset and angry although I didnt show my emotions. How can the research of UFO's contiune in a sane fashion when you have people who claim to have been abduted etc say ""Oh lets Jazz it up and put a fake UFO in there"" So what he was basically saying was -You know that way it may help me get recongnised. Its totally goes against my belifes and ever since I have become more skeptial off these type of people.

The ones I believe who truly are abducted are the ones who keep it to themselves and maybe there psychiatrist i.e. there family prob don't even know. But unfortunately to find these people and get them to talk is nigh on impossible.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I think that there are porbably many cases of alien abduction, but there are also many more poele who have had lucid dreams or mental issues. When we do finally make uncovered up contact the crazies will believe it to be true and have a field day, while the true people will probably be terrified.

Whether this is a true accounting or not something happened to this man that disruoted his life. Not many people would throw their life away for grandious claims, especially knowing the scrutiny that will come along with those claims. I hope the aliens keep track in an excel sheet so that when the do come they can tell us who the crazies are and who the unfortunate souls are that had to be tested.

Does anyone have theories as to why they would abduct people? Do you think if we found a society on mars we would start stealing a couple of them to test them out first? I dunno, humans have done weirder.

That being said i meant no disrespect in my earlier post i enjoyed the read and the effort put into it. We all see something different in the clouds and we all read into written words differently.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hack28
Okay two very big glarring problems with the first abduction

When he directed the beam of his flashlight on the being's face, he was so frightened that he dropped it, but quickly it up again and run away.

So this man was standing in front of a ten foot alien, that scared him to his very core, but he bent down and picked up his flashlight before he ran away? You really think you would bow down and take your eyes away from AN ALIEN to grab your flashlight. Fat chance he would be outta there so fast.

second issue

He kept saying: "My God, are they ugly!". The operator then asked if "they" were human and if they were assaulting him. The answer was: "No, they aren't men, they aren't men".

What would make theoperator ask if they were human? im sure operators get frantic phone calls all the time. How many times do they ask if the assailant is human? that seems retardted
my god are they ugly" would not prompt a resonse of "are they human?" the human brain does not work like that, the first response is not usually a wild fantasy. It probably should have been "who are they?" no reason for the person to question whether it was human or not.

i believe in aliens 100% but i dont believe in this article, sorry my man.

I think somthin might have been lost in translation there. Im thinking maybe he was asking somthing more along the lines of if he was gettin attacked my people or animals. I mean I dont know its just a thought.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by ImShrike

Thank you for your hard work on this thread.
Much effort is shown here.

I was wondering, when you say "more to come", does that mean you will translate the hypnosis interview?

Just wondering...

Anyway. ttyl

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by eddiemaiden_80

What get's me here is the FAME factor. If he didn't want any attention why did this guy go on national TV. Yes the local paper may have picked up the story and ran with it but if he wasn't seeking fame why go on national Television.

Well, I know if I was abducted or I thought I knew, I would barely able to keep it in me. I would tell many people, especially family and friends.

For example, I had a dream that I "climbed" out of my bedroom window, met up with my friends, and the next thing I knew I was grabbed by a "Gray" alien figure. Now, I told this to people and of course it was just a supposed dream, but my point is, everyone is different and it might not always be the case as you stated here:

The ones I believe who truly are abducted are the ones who keep it to themselves and maybe there psychiatrist i.e. there family prob don't even know. But unfortunately to find these people and get them to talk is nigh on impossible.

Perhaps this man's experience was so vivid and wildly frightening, he felt he had to talk and inform others, despite him losing some points with the "normal scale" deemed by society.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Unlimitedpossibilities

Yes but as stated in the original post this man did not seek, nor want any attention, if so why did he go public? If you don't want attention why do something that will bring mass attention.

But as you rightly said everybody is different and will act different if varying scenarios. I'd truly like to believe him and his claims but you can only really judge someone once you know them.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   

I mean no disrespect with my question,as I agree with alot of your post,but I am confused by the last part where you said that you'd be more inclined to believe someone who kept it to themselves (being abducted) as that would be evidence to you that they were truthful and sincere,and not merely seeking 'fame' or 'notoriety'.But how can you even judge what to believe if a person does not tell you something in the first place?It's a paradoxical statement.
I have never been abducted or been an 'experiencer' or known anyone personally that has either.However--I DO believe that there are people in the world that HAVE experienced things related to 'alien' or 'extraterrestrial' beings,and have been interested in and fascinated by such things for the better part of my life.

That having been said--thank you OP for putting this story together,especially since it must have made it all the more difficult that english is not your first language.I have read many stories of abduction,but have never heard of this one,and I found it very interesting and fascinating,especially since the aliens Zanfretta described were not what one normally hears about. Starred and Flagged!

One last thing--to the poster who said that this story is unbelieveable based partly on the fact that Zanfretta grabbed his flashlight--I agree with the others who have rebutted your argument.There is no one right or wrong way to act or react in this kind of circumstance.It seems that you are basing your assumption and argument on what YOU would be likely to do.Which is natural--we all do it.But I'd like to point out that people also have assumptions on alot of things,for example--what ones reaction to grief might be.Many people grieve differently and at their own pace--there is no right or wrong way to experience it or react to it.Things tend to only SEEM odd or different or 'not natural' because we assume that everyone is going to characterize grief or fear reactions the way WE do,or perhaps society or a certain culture deem as 'normal'.My point is--it's probably not a good idea to judge Zanfetta's story out of hand or summarily dismiss it altogether based solely on one or two reactions.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by amrith777

No disrespect taken. I just get a bit fed up of hearing about a great story then further down the line, if you get to meet the person that is, you leave disappointed. Well that's the case with me anyway and I have met a few people who claim to have been abducted, not once have I fully believed their claim, yet I still 100% believe abductions do take place. The search goes on - The Truth Is Out There Somewhere.....

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   

something

I fully understand what you mean.I see a great headline or someones story sound very promising and once you delve into it there are more holes in it than a sieve.Very disappointing.As a huge X Files fan,I too believe that the truth is out there,I just don't know how or when we're ever going to get any concrete,verifiable evidence of it.
Oh--I'm a Maiden fan,as well.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   

If the desire to inform others and talk about your claims with others is more powerful than the desire to not gain attention, then this man's "fame" is the result. With the informing others' desire, the consequence is just that, attention.

It is just different levels or degree's of desire. His pull towards others and to tell his story with others seemed to get the better of him. Perhaps I assuming to much of him in regards to his psychology, but we as humans love to relate to each other, as we do here at ATS. It makes us comfortable to know other people are out there with the same or similar views as us.

I do not claim this is his exact psychology. I am just trying to imagine myself in his shoes.

[edit on 17-9-2009 by Unlimitedpossibilities]

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by amrith777
reply to [url=http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread502042/pg4#pid7127652]

Oh--I'm a Maiden fan,as well.

MAXIMUM RESPECT

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join