It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Best wishes to all from 'The Daily Planet'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Hi to you all ! This looks to be a professional site, and I was recommended to have a look at this site by someone I met in the pub about a week ago !

I have to make 20 posts before I can reveal my first true story exclusive.

My main true story concerns dealings with a UK media company, and how, they could have taken simple action which I think would have prevented over 1,000 murders, but chose not to. I look forward to being able to post it as soon as possible !

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by TheDailyPlanet

Sounds like an interesting story! I'll keep my eyes peeled for it.

Welcome to ATS
-E-

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheDailyPlanet

Hi to you all ! This looks to be a professional site, and I was recommended to have a look at this site by someone I met in the pub about a week ago !

I have to make 20 posts before I can reveal my first true story exclusive.

My main true story concerns dealings with a UK media company, and how, they could have taken simple action which I think would have prevented over 1,000 murders, but chose not to. I look forward to being able to post it as soon as possible !

I look forward to you being able to post it as soon as possible too.

Nice marketing. I mean introduction.
Have fun with us, but be gentle.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Thank you Hazelnut and MysterE - nice to read your posts!

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   
A little about me... I am a musician, and I am a businessman too (or entrepreneur).

In respect of my music, I compose, or really in fact - improvise, I'm very poor to date with being able to notate the music! Nonetheless, I'm trying to develop my improvisation to the point where I can improvise very long pieces from stratch, at the moment though for proper quality of music I find it is better to do "prepared improvisations" - that way you can refine and develop the piece, particularly the harmonic aspects to it.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Post count 11 already!

Does anybody want to have a forum-based conversation to assist me to 20 posts ? Do you have any dilemmas of the day you need help with ? Or any other fellow musicians/improvisers/composers ?

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS / BTS, we have a music forum and also podcasts for any original audio material, you might like to have a listen to, or upload a song or too your self.

[edit on 16/9/2009 by Sauron]

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Great that's cool to know, an additional benefit that I wasn't aware of. I'd be pleased to upload some of my material in the future.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Sure. Can you play some Bob Seger for us?

Turn the page is my favorite of all time.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheDailyPlanet
Post count 11 already!

Does anybody want to have a forum-based conversation to assist me to 20 posts ? Do you have any dilemmas of the day you need help with ? Or any other fellow musicians/improvisers/composers ?

I'll bite,
My only dilemma so far today is the monotany of sitting in front of a keyboard from 8-5 daily. Got a cure for that?

-E-

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Myster E, I'll have a think about that, and Hazelnet actually I don't know any Bob Seger but I'll certainly look him up, and learn some if it's my cup of tea!

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   
MysterE, I don't have an answer to the problem, but I do know from way back when I had a similar job, that by law you have to get 5-10 minute break away from the keyboard per hour - do you get that ? And is it the same monotonous process all day long without much variety ? Can I enquire what you do?

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Welcome aboard, DP.

I can't wait to read what you are bringing to the table.

Purpose...a rare thing in the world any more. I appreciate you stopping by. Hurry and get your twenty!

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Thank goodness - I saw that the thread got "flagged" - and I thought I had done something wrong already !! But it turns out that it just means someone thinks it's notable, so thank you, kind of you.

Thank you KSPigpen, although what I have to bring to the table I think actually recounts quite an upsetting 8-year saga!

[edit on 16-9-2009 by TheDailyPlanet]

[edit on 16-9-2009 by TheDailyPlanet]

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Well, at last, this is the 20th post of TheDailyPlanet.

I'm off for 15 minutes or so, and then I'll post it - in Conspiracies I think.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Well, count me in in your conversation (I have 18 more posts to go.)

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Well, count me in in your conversation (I have 18 more posts to go.)

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Defenfechter, sorry I've been on other threads, including my own big one about the newspaper.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Cool to be back posting at abovetopsecret.com

Fantastic to hear over 1million went on the site last week, so really pleased that loads of people are reading the threads, including my own ones.

Just to let you know, I am updating just about all TheDailyPlanet threads at midnight, and I believe over 400,000 people have read my own threads now, so that's brilliant.

I intend to commercially set up a newspaper very soon, national and international editions, first on the internet (free of charge to access), and as soon as possible later, the printed editions.

[edit on 30-4-2010 by TheDailyPlanet]

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Hi, interesting story would like to hear that.

top topics

join