It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gay Scientists Isolate Christian Gene

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   
This is a must see video... If anything it was a good laugh...

Democrats against Republicans... Republicans against Democrats... Scientific study against Religion... Now this!!!

Never know it could be true. They have isolated the gene for everything else... why not this...

Hopefully... the "Gray Area" was the right place to put this... if not, please feel free to move... Going to pop some popcorn so I can get front row seats to 2012.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   
lol that's awesome.

Thanks for sharing

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   
That's hilarious!!!

Thanks for finding it!

Now, we need to share it.....

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Sorry it was in the wrong forum... just wanted everyone to see this on "Above Top Secret"...

Who knows too... Might even be true. They talk about genetic memories

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Great video.

But really I wouldn't doubt if God created in man the desire to search him out.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   
OMG! Too funny! Here's one I found...

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by JaxonRoberts
OMG! Too funny! Here's one I found...

That's great!!!. Christian edition...

Thanks for the share!!!

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by x2Strongx

Great news. Can I file for disability? Will there be special anti-hate legislation passed to protect me? If I get arrested preaching on federal property can I petition the ACLU for help since my condition compelled me to do so?

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

Will there be special anti-hate legislation passed to protect me?

No, "hate crimes" legislation already exists, no need for anything 'special'.

I would say that IF a person were targeted and assaulted for a particualar religious belief and it could be shown to be the REASON for the assault, then the existing laws suffice.

One person attacking, say, another who is dressed in traditional Jewish garb, for instance, whilst hurling specific and vile epithets in front of witnesses? Same laws apply.

Another instance, a Gay man or woman attacked, difffernt vile names of course ( unless they happen to also be Jewish
) then it's a "hate crime".

Ethnicity...attire...whatever triggers the violence, and IF the violence seems to have no other reason for being, I.E., no robbery motive, not self-defence, etc, but perpetrated for no other reason than sheer hatred of one against another? There is no need for "special" laws to cover every scenario...

That is a specious argument, if indeed your intent was to inflame and mock the entire idea of "hate crimes" at all....

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

My comment was a humorous reply to a humorous thread but since you bring up a serious aspect, I'll share my opinion.

I do not like hate crimes protection because it is not equal. I do believe it was done with good intentions and with equality in mind but its very nature makes it paradoxical. The law should be the law regardless of motivation. If you violently attack someone, sentencing should be equal- not more severe because of who the victim is or what motivated the crime.

That causes victims who are not in a protected class to have their attackers receive less sentencing than victims who are in a protected class.

That is a specious argument, if indeed your intent was to inflame and mock the entire idea of "hate crimes" at all....

No that wasn't my intention but it's ironic to me you are concerned with what you perceive to be my mocking of a piece of legislation but have no issue with the video mocking Christians. Just saying.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by AshleyD
reply to post by x2Strongx

Great news. Can I file for disability? Will there be special anti-hate legislation passed to protect me? If I get arrested preaching on federal property can I petition the ACLU for help since my condition compelled me to do so?

I think that would be a mixed blessing of sort... LOL... Disability for a genetic defect... (i.e. - Christianity, blue eyes, brown hair, being left handed, etc...) They keep pointing out these genes... I think I'll petition the ACLU too.

See you in line!!!

new topics

top topics

join