It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The One Thing they will not discuss, CAFR...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 09:48 AM
link   
video.google.com...

I want to review this video again, since its so darn long.. it may take me a day or two to digest and review my notes... CAFR is the Consolidated Annual Financial Reports ...City - County - State /balance sheet/taxes/ investment/reports and the like.... enjoy and lets get a good conversation going on this... its a touchy subject, when they lie so much. and in the reports are the facts, they are concealling now.. all because Alex Jones actually read one or two...

[edit on 16-9-2009 by Anti-Evil]

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Anti-Evil

I had the opportunity a couple of years ago to study for the Series 7 Exam (Broker). In my studies I learned so many things about the financial system that astounded me. My character it seems is not compatible with the information I was priviledged to absorb. All I can do is shake my head at this obviously controlled game and the knowledge that most of you have no idea about. That is the beauty of their game. That you are so easily misled.

For those of you who prey on this fact, I have no judgement against you other than the knowledge that if you keep using people's ignorance against them by pretending to have their best interest at heart, there is always Karma.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Hazelnut

Could you cite a couple of examples ?

I feel un-informed . . . .but I do believe in Karma. Very much so.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by SIEGE

Its a game. The game is elaborately rigged. The participants involved in manipulating the game are "sponsored" into the game by someone already playing the game. Background checks, fingerprints, secrecy agreements, and life history are part of the acceptance into the game. Everyone involved in the financial world knows it but it is not spoken of. It is an elite group of people who make the rules. The rules are so confusing the average person could never understand it all without an in-depth training course. And that is deliberate. See?

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   
STAR AND FLAG anything that shines a light on the CAFR!

This is the most serious scam in America and needs to be exposed at every opportunity.
This makes Madoff look like an amateur.

MMP

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Hazelnut

Uhm, no - provide examples.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   
alex jones did one CAFR on city of Austin, Texas... and that took a week or so of shows about it.. it was totally liberating knowing the government didnt need to charge a nickle to keep all services going.. I think the return on investments were like compounded for 70 years at like 200%.. it was totally rediculous if I recall correctly. I dont mean to put words in AJ's mouth if he didnt say it... but this is my recollection of the various shows in which it was mentioned... hows that...

found this on Youtube
www.dailymotion.com...

[edit on 16-9-2009 by Anti-Evil]

new topics

top topics

join