It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rep. Mike Grayson Announces Hearing For ‘Audit the Fed’ Bill!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 03:33 AM
link   
I doubt the powers behind the Fed will allow a real audit. Here is why.

In 1933, Congressman McFadden introduced House Resolution No. 158, Articles of Impeachment for the Secretary of the Treasury, two assistant Secretaries of the Treasury, the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve, and the officers and directors of its twelve regional banks.

Here are parts of McFadden's speech

"Mr. Chairman, the United States is bankrupt: It has been bankrupted by the corrupt and dishonest Fed. It has repudiated its debts to its own citizens. Its chief foreign creditor is Great Britain, and a British bailiff has been at the White House and the British Agents are in the United States Treasury making inventory arranging terms of liquidations!..."Mr. Chairman, the Fed has offered to collect the British claims in full from the American public by trickery and corruption, if Great Britain will help to conceal its crimes. The British are shielding their agents, the Fed,...

“The Fed Note is essentially unsound. It is the worst currency and the most dangerous that this Country has ever known... They should not have made the Government [liable on the private] debts of individuals and corporations, and, least of all, on the private debts of foreigners.” link

"The Prime Minister of England came here for money! He came here to collect cash!  "He came here with Fed Currency and other claims against the Fed which England had bought up in all parts of the world. And he has presented them for redemption in gold."

So what happened?
Subsequently McFadden was shot at twice, poisoned and had his stomach pumped, and poisoned a second time so he reportedly “died of the stomach flue” on Oct. 3, 1936.

On June 4, 1963, John F. Kennedy signed the Presidential decree, Executive Order 11110, with the authority to basically strip the Federal Reserve Bank of its power to loan money to the United States Federal Government at interest. It gave the Treasury Department the authority: "to issue silver certificates against any silver bullion, silver, or standard silver dollars in the Treasury." More than $4 billion in United States Notes were brought into circulation in $2 and $5 denominations. $10 and $20 United States Notes were being printed when Kennedy was assassinated. link

It is amazing how many presidents and other political leaders end up dead, killed by “a lone gunman” after defying the banking powers. Ain't those numbered swiss bank accounts handy? Nine American Presidents have been the targets of assassination The latest was Ron Paul, just a few short weeks after he had assure his supporters he was in the Presidential race to the end, he abruptly quit a couple of days after the Bildeburgers met. An earlier report by Dan Estulin alleged the Bildeburgers were considering getting rid of Ron Paul.

I would not be surprised if the "Audit the Fed Bill" is was just a move to de-fang protests against the Fed as they continue to conduct business as usual. The business of counterfeiting money and striping assets away from their real owners.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   
of course if they do start to drag out the bankers and threaten them with a hangin' (not actually do it - just threaten)... well I'd actually watch.

This would be a much more popular show than OJ, because everyone would have skin in the game and a reason to hate these guys and to care.

I could totally see the networks begging for there to be a trial.

I wonder if they'll start building guillotines again. Good for manufacturing, too

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   
It is good to see the passion and know that there are people out there who are sill incolved in fighting the corruption.

Thanks to all who have commented here and supported Mike Grayson.

I found this posted from yesterday... it is relevant to this issue.

Congressman Alan Grayson gave an interview to Wall Street Cheat Sheet's Damien Hoffman, which includes the following bombshells:

H.R. 1207 is one of the simplest bills imaginable. Unlike the healthcare bill which is over 1000 pages, H.R. 1207 is a page and a half. The bill lists the existing exclusion of the Federal Reserve from oversight by the Government Accountability Office (GAO) and allows the GAO — an independent body — to audit the Federal Reserve Bank.

The Federal Reserve Bank has not had an independent audit since it was created almost 100 years ago, and it needs an audit. Many times we have exposed gross acts of irresponsibility on the part of the Federal Reserve. So, we need to dig in and get details.

Just a few weeks ago, while Chairman Bernanke was testifying to Congress, we examined the Fed balance sheet and P&L statement only to find what looked like the Fed handing over half a trillion dollars to foreigners. This was very surprising! When I asked Chairman Bernanke if this was true, he said, “Yes.” When I asked him who got the money, he said, “Fourteen foreign Central Banks.” And when I asked to who did they give the money, he said, “I don’t know.” “I don’t know” is not good enough when you’re talking about $500 billion. That’s $1700 for every man, woman, and child in this country...

They are performing a truly remarkable, surreptitious transfer of wealth from public to private hands. They are taking their ability to print money and shore up failed banks. They are simply stuffing money into the pockets of private interests.[/e]http://wallstcheatsheet.com/knowledge/interview-knowledge/exclusive-interview-congressman-alan-grayson-talks-fed-transparency-and-missin g-money/?p=1878/

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Wow...never thought HR1207 would make it this far...

Well look at this would you all!

Congratulations Ron Paul!

And may I just say this man is an inspiration to me, and I hope to all of ATS.

Never give up! Even when you think all the odds are against you, keep on keepin on!

Ron Paul Gets Hearing On Fed Audit 9:00 AM Friday 9/25!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I smell something fishy here....

Something isnt right. I mean, i doubt the government really wants the federal reserve audited, unless they want it to happen, so they can unleash another plan.

For example, maybe the government wants the federal reserve to be audited, for a reason, IDk what that reason is, but i can be bad.

Or maybe, they dont want the federal reserve audited and they arent going to pass the bill.

Think about it, what happened to the last people who REALLY tried to audit the federal reserve...

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by JayinAR
I see yet another financier has died. These evil scum will rot in hell.

Not likely... they will just set up shop down there, the currency being souls

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join