It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OMG, is this true!!! (hope not) David Wilcock Tells Us In Reverse That He Is a Fraud

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   
David Wilcox knows that he's lying his ass off, and is smart enough to make a living off it. This is the only genius that he possesses.

You'd assume that anyone as articulate as he is, would never say the foolish things that he says, for fear of being bounced right out of the lecture hall. But, it's the ridiculousness of what he says that gives him plausible cover in the minds of people who are actually serious about the subjects he claims mastery of. Because they'd never dare make such fantastic claims themselves, they can't imagine that anyone else - other than some flea-infested street corner screamer - would ever do such things either. Unless, possibly, they were telling the truth.

Then, the kid simply piles on the small encounter details, such as a consistently defined diner meeting, or very specific physical descriptions of these freaks that he claims to encounter, and suddenly, it begins to sound as if he's absolutely serious, and maybe even credible. Toss in a few technical facts that can be slightly shaded to somewhat, tangentially support one small aspect of a much larger claim, and he's got the room hanging on his every word.

The guy's a huckster. Plain and simple. Not even a very good one, but with all this 2012 hysteria in certain circles, it doesn't take much to draw attention (and money) if you're okay with doing or saying whatever it takes to turn heads.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragonsmusic
I'm not an Obama fan, and I'm not defending him. But having the word satan in a reversal only means that. A reference to intense emotions.

Thank you dragonmusic!!!! Finally someone who has knowledge of RS and responded with a VERY INTELLIGENT reply. I had waited for the linguists to come out of the woodwork here at ATS and at least one finally did, that had half an inkling about RS. actually you seem to be very well versed in it, much more than I am.

but i most sadly have to disagree with your assessment of President Obama's RS. Yes I do agree that you can't take it literally. BUT after just becoming the president of the United States AND thanking Satan for it!!!!! To me as David Oates points out, when the person is very emotional, what comes out in reverse is much more direct than in normal speech. For example, David Oates example of someone leaving a burning house... In regular speech 'Fire Fire!' In reverse speech 'Fire Fire!', The same quote, no metaphors, just straight fact.

After winning the most powerful position in the world can be just as emotional, I'd guess as exiting a burning house.

And yes, i believe satan can mean other things. But put 2 and 2 2gether. He's thinking WOW i just became POTUS. and then thanks satan for it!!!!

'Thank you Satan' is what he says in reverse. What an amazing race to the whitehouse. No one would have ever thought it or wrote a book or movie about it. But the story of a black man ascending to the white house is amazing. Now we know the mechanism. The man sold his soul to the devil to become the president of the United States! And then he THANKS HIM!!!!

I don't think any metaphors were involved here. The man was emotional... Same as Fire Fire forward and Fire Fire backwards.

And to the poster who said that certain phrases always produce the same reversals. Buddy please please next time do research or make sure what you are saying is true. That is your guess and it is totally wrong!!!!

You try saying "Yes we can" and see if it comes out so clearly as Obama's "thank you satan"

or say "fire fire" and see if in reverse it says "fire fire"

i think not.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   
This is sort of pointless, it's not very clear and it's just sounds that seem to sound like something you make up (because you are in the process of looking for them). Record any random thing with a microphone ( TV, Yourself, exc.), you are bound to find some random sound that seems to sound like a word.

jeffmilner.com...

Check some of these out if you want to see more backmaskings

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by NorEaster

I think he is a coke freak.

All the partying he is doing in L.A. hanging with the Hollywood types he so much wants to be part of.

Find his last lecture he did in L.A. on Youtube and watch him.

Higher than a freaking kite at the beginning, then he wacks the podium by accident and loses his train of thought and just goes off in a different direction and starts showing a power point presentation.

What a fake.Hell everybody else with any credibility dresses decently and has a real job.

I think he supports himself by doing tricks in West Hollywood.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by insideNSA
Forgive me as I thought reverse speech was so popular, borderline mainstream that I just assumed everyone knew what it was all about.

There has been vast amount of research done over the last 30 years and there is no denying that it is a real phenomenon. There are tons of reverse speech researchers in the field, the most famous being David Oates of www.reversespeech.com

Lets take a look at your reverse speech website

THE SMALL PRINT
Reverse Speech TM is a trademark owned by David John Oates.
All contents of the web site is Copyright © 2005 by David John Oates

I wonder if Carl Jung or Adler or Freud or Aristotle, for that matter, copyrighted and trademarked their analysis techniques? Can one own an analysis technique?

MONEY MONEY MONEY BABY

Let some objective listeners hear some of this and it all starts to become clear.
Oates claims that by listening to tapes of speech played backwards he can (*If you pay him enough*) analyze your very soul. To me, this has the same quality as the instant martial arts course.

Objective listeners can't do it. IT IS NOT REAL

www.darkecho.com...
READ THIS (especially the BOTTOM TWO PARAGRAPHS)

If there was ever a field that desperately needed common sense, it is ufology. UFOs - and any aspect of the paranormal. If you don't step back and use common sense - you will be used, yourself, by the users who're always waiting in the wings...

ATS is a great tool to offer up these 'mental rapings'
Don't lie to yourself it has happened before.

Wilcock too is a mental rapist
Time will tell . . .

[edit on 26-12-2009 by '___'omino]

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   
and you are in idiot. reverse speech is real. take your own advice and objectively study it for yourself.

i have and I can CLEARLY hear phrases and sometimes full sentences in my own speech played in reverse. its quite amazing.

you claim one needs to objectively look at it yet your are a hypocrite because you haven't taken your own advice. just because something on the surface seems magical and therefore not possibly real doesnt' mean it isn't.

take scalar interferometry for instance. if i were to blast you with a scalar interferometer you'd say i can't possibly have this 12 inch hole in my torso, because scalar interferometers arent' real. yet they are real and you'd be able to wipe your a$$ without reaching around to do so.

i have seen things 50 years ahead of whats publicly available in the technology sector my friend. we don't spend all this black money on hammers
i have seen stuff that would turn your hair white, you'd run home to hide under your mama's skirt and wish it were all a bad dream.

now as far as RS, go do more research and come back to me when you have formed an informed opinion instead of dismissing something out of ignorance.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Anyone who's followed wilcock for long knows all about his "ascension 2000" fail and how none of the Y2K meltdown occured that Wilcock predicted. That shut him up for a while because just before that he had moved to Virginia Beach trying his claim to fame by riding the coat-tails of the Edgar Cayce foundation until they kicked him out.

Then he moved up to Kentucky where Carla Rueckert was channeling Ra and the "Law of One" books, and decided he could channel Ra, too. Never mind the fact that the original Ra channelings said specifically that RA could NEVER speak through anyone but Carla. Then Carla threw him out and I thought we'd seen the last of him, but he just keeps popping up like a bad hair day.

So he wrote a couple of books, but no publisher would touch them, and he finally just put them on his site. Then he hooked up with Wynn Free and convinced him he was Edgar Cayce, because he knew that Wynn could get published. After that book flopped he started doing "dream readings" thru his website. Only problem was, he was so bad at it that everybody was asking for a refund; that's why he now has a strict no-refund policy. So after that nobody would pay him for his terrible work and he had to quit.

Then he hooked up with ET researcher and author Scott Mandelker; toured with him a bit; did some shows with Art Bell and Wilcock thought he'd made the big time. Trouble is that Scott got wise to Wilcock and kicked him to the curb...

And so it goes... everyone he's ever worked with has thrown him out, but he keeps trying to con new people, and unfortunately people who are searching are too easily conned, and DW has discovered and exploited this.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by insideNSA

Originally posted by Bravo111
Apologies - I assumed wrongly it seems that Reverse Speech was in actual fact a sub-division of the ELECTRONIC VOICE PHENOMENA genre.

Its not a sub-division. EVP is using electronics to pick of voices from the spirit world.

Reverse Speech is simply recording a person's speech and playing it backwards and finding phrases which the subconscious is thinking.

But you are 100% correct in the rest of your post. Reverse Speech IS appliied to many politicians which does expose their inner feelings. However it doesn't give concrete information and I'm sure its not admissable in court (yet? could be soon).

This is really getting off topic, but the scariest recent example of Reverse Speech is BO saying 'Yes we can', which consistantly in reverse, clearly states 'Thank you satan'

Obama, Reverse Speech, Yes, we can = Thank you satan

scary stuff, but i don't want to get off topic about reverse speech, I wanna concentrate on DW's reversals.

[edit on 16-9-2009 by insideNSA]

Hi,

"EVP" - IS RECORDED "AUDIO" FROM REAL "SPIRITS" SPEAKING IN REAL-TIME TO YOU DIRECT FROM THE SPIRIT WORLD.

"REVERSE SPEECH" - IS RECORDED "AUDIO" FROM ALIVE "HUMANS/ANIMALS" SPEAKING IN REAL-TIME TO YOU DIRECT FROM THE SPIRIT WORLD.

"REVERSE SPEECH" - "EXISTS" ON ALL "AUDIO" RECORDINGS IN EXISTENCE E.G. EVERYTHING ON YOUTUBE.

"EVP" & "REVERSE SPEECH" BOTH ARE SPOKEN IN THE "SPIRIT WORLD" BOTH CAN BE PICKED UP BY TAPE RECORDERS/AUDIO RECORDERS

"REVERSE SPEECH" IS "VISIBLE" TO THE SUBCONSCIOUS MIND.

"REVERSE SPEECH" IS "INVISIBLE" TO THE CONSCIOUS MIND.

"REVERSE SPEECH" ONLY BECOMES "VISIBLE" TO THE CONSCIOUS MIND WHEN LISTENING TO "REVERSED" AUDIO RECORDINGS.

"EVP & REVERSE SPEECH" ARE A WHOLE NEW WORLD PEOPLE! HURRAH!

COPYRIGHT neotech1neothink

P.S. Where is my bulletproof vest? Seriously! People have been shot for saying less than I've said!

edit on 10-3-2012 by neotech1neothink because:

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by discountgenetics

Anyone who's followed wilcock for long knows all about his "ascension 2000" fail and how none of the Y2K meltdown occured that Wilcock predicted. That shut him up for a while because just before that he had moved to Virginia Beach trying his claim to fame by riding the coat-tails of the Edgar Cayce foundation until they kicked him out.

Then he moved up to Kentucky where Carla Rueckert was channeling Ra and the "Law of One" books, and decided he could channel Ra, too. Never mind the fact that the original Ra channelings said specifically that RA could NEVER speak through anyone but Carla. Then Carla threw him out and I thought we'd seen the last of him, but he just keeps popping up like a bad hair day.

So he wrote a couple of books, but no publisher would touch them, and he finally just put them on his site. Then he hooked up with Wynn Free and convinced him he was Edgar Cayce, because he knew that Wynn could get published. After that book flopped he started doing "dream readings" thru his website. Only problem was, he was so bad at it that everybody was asking for a refund; that's why he now has a strict no-refund policy. So after that nobody would pay him for his terrible work and he had to quit.

Then he hooked up with ET researcher and author Scott Mandelker; toured with him a bit; did some shows with Art Bell and Wilcock thought he'd made the big time. Trouble is that Scott got wise to Wilcock and kicked him to the curb...

And so it goes... everyone he's ever worked with has thrown him out, but he keeps trying to con new people, and unfortunately people who are searching are too easily conned, and DW has discovered and exploited this.

Hi,

SO WHAT IF DW'S "REVERSAL" SAYS HE IS A FRAUD? AT LEAST HE IS ADMITTING IT!

ALL THAT MATTERS IS THAT HE IS "GETTING THE WORD OUT"! I APPLAUD HIM FOR THAT!

YOU TRY BEING IN THE "PUBLIC EYE" WHILE "TRYING TO SCRAPE A LIVING" WHILE "TRYING TO CONTINUALLY RE-INVENT YOURSELF" TO KEEP CURRENT WITH A FICKLE PUBLIC!

SEE HOW FAR YOU GET?

ASCENSION WILL HAPPEN (AND IS HAPPENING AS WE SPEAK) TO EVERY PERSON ON EARTH!

THOSE WHO SEEMINGLY "DIE" TO THIS WORLD ARE INSTANTLY BORN INTO THE "NEXT" WORLD!

THIS IS A 100% SOLID FACT - TAKE IT TO THE BANK. SO WHO WAS RIGHT?

DW WAS RIGHT! SO HE IS NOT A FRAUD

KEEP UP YOUR BRILLIANT WORK DW AND THANK YOU! WE LOVE YOU AND APPRECIATE YOUR GIGANTIC EFFORT. ONE DAY SOON EVERYONE WILL SEE THAT YOU WERE RIGHT!

THE REALITY OF THE SITUATION IS THAT "DW" IS A "GOD IN TRAINING" AS ARE WE ALL!

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
I've always thought DW to be "out there"

If he's really a fraud I don't want to know, he makes me feel better
which is more important to me than the truth.

Typical libtard, or Obama supporter

typical idiot

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by NorEaster
David Wilcox knows that he's lying his ass off, and is smart enough to make a living off it. This is the only genius that he possesses.

You'd assume that anyone as articulate as he is, would never say the foolish things that he says, for fear of being bounced right out of the lecture hall. But, it's the ridiculousness of what he says that gives him plausible cover in the minds of people who are actually serious about the subjects he claims mastery of. Because they'd never dare make such fantastic claims themselves, they can't imagine that anyone else - other than some flea-infested street corner screamer - would ever do such things either. Unless, possibly, they were telling the truth.

Then, the kid simply piles on the small encounter details, such as a consistently defined diner meeting, or very specific physical descriptions of these freaks that he claims to encounter, and suddenly, it begins to sound as if he's absolutely serious, and maybe even credible. Toss in a few technical facts that can be slightly shaded to somewhat, tangentially support one small aspect of a much larger claim, and he's got the room hanging on his every word.

The guy's a huckster. Plain and simple. Not even a very good one, but with all this 2012 hysteria in certain circles, it doesn't take much to draw attention (and money) if you're okay with doing or saying whatever it takes to turn heads.

I agree with you. He knows he is full of it, but also knows there is a sucker born every minute, and many have no education to speak of and are too lazy to research for themselves

Wilcock is a fraud

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   
What of Alex collier who claimed david ickes hollow moon reptilian space ship had been ordered to leave in 2002,

these guys must be laughing all the way to the bank,

the only ones that will be leaving for another location is these guys with every ones money, from innocent people takin in by their web of deception,

they will be vibrating al right , shakin mad , at being so mugged of.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

But then is that not how religion enslaves? Don't take personal responsibility for yor life or the mess you have created, life is too hard, God will take care of everything. That is all nice to contemplate, but the reality is just not true. God isn't going to save you from the hell your already created..

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join