It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why we say God does travel in UFOs but is not an alien

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2004 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Found this weary interesting reading.

www.bibleufo.com...

www.bibleufo.com...

www.bibleufo.com...

[Edited on 15-5-2004 by Cardu]

posted on May, 15 2004 @ 08:31 AM
link   
isf so called gods have to rely on mechanical earthly stuff
than that is poor quality "godding" around !

and considering the bible...please take notice that it was partly written,reconstructed by plenty individuals with evn big timelapses !

add also a very big amount of drugabuse to the stories told !! (angels walking on stairs to heaven,burning bushes with voices...no pink elphants flying ?? yet !)

also:
religion is the opium for the poor minded people !
or..
so called "leaders of the people" keep the crowd in fear by superstition.

posted on May, 15 2004 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Wow, I hat to see where you are going to be when the sh1t hits the fan.Cetain evil forces have led us to believe that there is no God, just like it says in the Bible.If, and If, you read the Bible closely, it isn't too far offfrom wha has happened today.It is the message that is important, not necessarily you understanding every detail to mesh with your ego or your own personal thinking.

posted on May, 15 2004 @ 10:04 AM
link   
And yes the Bible is chopped up, but it still has meaning that people have to find out individually what it is.Yes religion is out there to control the masses, but don't forget that we as humans, this planet and everything on it had a creator.Even aliens must have a creator.In almost EVERY instance "God" in the Bible rides in somesort of vehicle(fiery chariots, "clouds", wheels etc.)Anybody see the connection between modern day sightings and disc shaped vehicles?Why is it that "God's" vehicles are usually circular?

[Edited on 15-5-2004 by jhova]

posted on May, 15 2004 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Yes of course something must have a creator But what creator are you imagine? Even aliens? To other worlds we are the aliens so that�s the same. I bet it�s the movies that turns People heads �UpsideDown �, the Word Alien is getting more and more Movie vision..

posted on May, 15 2004 @ 10:21 AM
link   
I totally think that the word "alien" itself needs to be re-thought.I think that word is limiting something we know nothing about .What about the word God also?

posted on May, 15 2004 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by jhova
I totally think that the word "alien" itself needs to be re-thought.I think that word is limiting something we know nothing about .What about the word God also?

Yes could be found this dict.die.net...

posted on May, 15 2004 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Were you not one of the guys trying to bash me on the aliens in the Bible post?Maybe I am wrong.

posted on May, 15 2004 @ 01:18 PM
link   

posted on May, 15 2004 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Great link MarkLuitzen
I joust saw the documentary from history channel (Ancient Aliens) Have anybody else seen it? Really good, I am trying to find other Documentaries as well. (Secrets of the millennium, and other documentaries from History channel and Discovery channel)
jhova: nope it�s not me...

Edit: does ATS got an upload place for documentaries

posted on May, 15 2004 @ 01:36 PM
link   
1) there is no god
2) if there is a god, he's not an alien
3) god is omnipotent. he doesn't need a frickin ufo

posted on May, 15 2004 @ 02:02 PM
link   
In that case, we have no idea of who God really is, and have not really ever known.Who is to say what God is or isn't?

ME

posted on May, 15 2004 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I look at it this way. God (everything) is. The LORD God, is much different but of the same. The 'existing' one, the physical being.

God= Universe
Lord God= Physical entity, an advanced personage of God.

Two different Gods but of the same.

posted on May, 15 2004 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Okey now I understand... people is getting extremely confused without even knowing it. If we base every thing on Facts we got to day, the standard GOD doesn�t exist...

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by ME
I look at it this way. God (everything) is. The LORD God, is much different but of the same. The 'existing' one, the physical being.

God= Universe
Lord God= Physical entity, an advanced personage of God.

Two different Gods but of the same.

I'm thinking the same thing.

The God in the Bible has been mis-translated (purposefully?) from the creator(s) of man (the Nephilim/Annunaki?)

And the real God is the Universe/creator of everything - not necessarily a sentient being in the sense that we think of God in the traditional Biblical sense (which by this definition is the Nephilim?)

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 05:41 AM
link   
the point of view of a bible is almost zero ratd because
it is made up of fragments,imagination and for all political
propaganda for conflicts between kings,emperors or pharaos.
historical value of thebible is very small because of favoritisationing of stories !
always it is about we are the GOOD guys and al the others are the bad guys.
mixed with stories of drunk and drugged ol'men who's brain were distorted it is also about envy,jalousie,hate,theft and murder to get just one thing done..showing off that they were better than the other side.
old and new testaments have been handled in a matter that looks really ridiculous nowadays because of fragments found on qumran rolls for example have been translated in a matter that gives as results nothing more than a gostsimage of what the real thing was.
same with egyptian part.
bad translations too are to be blamed for the real explanation escaping the mind of the translators.
and...let's not forget the original intention of the bible was that i was mainly for low i.q. people who could not read nor write ! the clergus readed it for them and to get the attention of the people they almost for sur spiced stories up to bring fear to their followers.
kind a "believe what i tell you or else..."

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Well, the Raelians have some great explanations..... I do not believe in No God concept or the fact their leader went to the alien world (just my personal thought), but many things they say make alot of sense. I do believe in a God, but I can understad by many of their explanations about the bible. But, also at the same time, I do not think that it takes anything away from Christianity as well. Just depends on how you view things .....

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 05:17 PM
link   
superstition/religion is not a big help in solving the riddles of the universe !
the hubble telescope,on the other hand,is THE tool that can help us to the answers on the many questions

new topics

top topics

join