It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Branch Davidian's

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   
So I am watching a TV show on the David Koresh and his group.

I dunno if I have been reading ATS way too much, but everything that is said seems to make my BS alarm go off.

They said that Koresh made a video to be sent out, and it was not shown to the public during the standoff. The small clip that they just showed on TV made me mad at the alphabet agencies.

From the negotiation tape:

FBI: "How do you stop fires?"
Koresh : "God"

. . . .

FBI: "This is not an assault, We are firing tear gas . . ."

So this is not an assault, but they are firing incendiary tear gas into a building with no way to put out fires . . .

And we will fire these tear gas canisters in to the building knowing that the children have no gas masks. We are doing it to save the children.

WTF?

The whole situation just seems like a bunch of BS over nothing at all . . . and people died over the BS. Consenting adults died over the BS. Children died over the BS.

What are your thoughts?

[edit on 9/15/2009 by Lemon.Fresh]

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Search ATS, there is a thread or two I've read covering some alternative theories to what Koresh was all about and why someone(s) in high positions would want him gone.

Not saying any of it is true, I don't know, but the threads are interesting reading. I'm not going to search for it, you want it, search for Koresh and sort by date (if possible)

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   
If you have not already watched a video "Waco;Rules of Engagement" I would highly recomend.

IMO waco was a publicity stunt gone very wrong.

new topics

join