It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is my video of an EVP...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Here is the link to my video on my myspace. It was shot a few years ago and I would upload the video straight to here, but it is on a computer at my mom and dads. Listen closely at the very beginning. You will have to turn the volume up loud. We researched the area of the lake and found that there was a graveyard close by and several graves were moved before the land was flooded. Also, there were many old buildings still at the bottom of the lake. Just personally, the video sounds like it says, "Quiet, in the library". In no way could my wife or her friend on the boat have made the voice. It sounds like it is directly inside the video. You can hear background noise such as a radio and us talking on bank. The voice is very distinguishable.

vids.myspace.com...

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   
it seems too pronounced to be an EVP, i myself have never heard one that clear, especially for a recording taken outside im pretty sure the other voices would have drowned the sound out...
sorry but i dont think its genuine.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 06:34 AM
link   

it seems too pronounced to be an EVP

Poppycock. EVP is not a science, who the hell knows what an EVP should or should not sound like?

There is too much real EVP out there for someone to waste their time hoaxing on this subject.

Nice post thomas, thanks for sharing it with us.

I hope your find will spur you on to take up the 'hobby' and help everyone discover the possibilities of EVP, and maybe one day turn it into a science.

butch

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by NeoAstra

it seems too pronounced to be an EVP, i myself have never heard one that clear, especially for a recording taken outside im pretty sure the other voices would have drowned the sound out...

If you have never heard a clear EVP, then I recommend looking up the Enfield Poltergiest. Hundreds of hours of recording was made of this entity. It sounds clearly that of an old man, lots of four letter words. A documentary was made "Interview with a Poltergiest. Depending on where you are, you maybe able to watch the video
www.channel4.com...

There was a similar thread on ATS about the Enfield Poltergeist.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
although most of the links are now dead.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by thomasc83

Yeah, that's really clear, almost too clear.. as others have said. In my experience, usually when an EVP is that clear.. it's faked. As well, as when it's whispered like that.

If it's really not fake, you've got a really good EVP there.

"Library" is the clearest word, and it's in the middle of a lake, so it's quite weird to hear about a library.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by A Conscience

Those links for the Enfield don't work. Try www.youtube.com...

Go to that link, and you'll see plenty of videos on that exact thing.

[edit on 16-9-2009 by FouL-LiveR]

www.youtube.com...

According to Wikipedia, the case is a complete fake though.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by A Conscience
reply to post by NeoAstra

If you have never heard a clear EVP, then I recommend looking up the Enfield Poltergiest. Hundreds of hours of recording was made of this entity. It sounds clearly that of an old man, lots of four letter words. A documentary was made "Interview with a Poltergiest. Depending on where you are, you maybe able to watch the video
www.channel4.com...

There was a similar thread on ATS about the Enfield Poltergeist.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
although most of the links are now dead.

I just watched the channel 4 documentary and I have to say, as a skeptic, something very strange was going on in that house and with that girl. Fascinating, especially where they tested the girl and she could bend metal.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   
As soon as I saw it was two people, male and female I knew instantly it will be the girlfriends voice. I was right, lame and stop wasting everyone's time with this crap.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   
I can say that this is totally genuine. We are still amazed by it, and so are our friends and family. We actually didn't know the EVP was on the video until a few weeks later when a friend noticed it. Take it for what it's worth, but I don't care if some don't believe this is a true EVP. I never believed much in these things. Now I am addicted to it. If someone has any kind of software to run on it, feel free to disect it.

If you would like here is another video from the same day of me diving from the same swing. You can listen to the other video to compare them. The video was shot with a Kodak digital picture camera. Here the link to the other video.

vids.myspace.com...

The deer fighting video was also from the same camera.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by DraconianKing

Actually, there were 5 of us there. 3 of us at the swing and then my wife and her best friend at the boat working the video. They have nothing to gain by faking a video. My wife still won't go to that swing at all. My friend actually was the one to bring it to their attention. You can even hear them talking a little in the background.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Interesting, thanks for the post.

I think its pretty weak that some of you still believe that there are so many people out there that would be willing to go to so much effort to hoax something so common.

Isn't this a site where we can share our experiences to an open minded audience...geez...!

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Field General

Thank you, many people don't see this site that way. They believe this is their best chance to debate or make themselves feel better by trying to disprove others. Honestly your self esteem has to be pretty bad to try and disprove something that may be true or to fake something to get attention.

[edit on 20-9-2009 by thomasc83]

top topics

join