It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In wake of Gaza probe, how can Israel go to war again?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Funny thing is....

I read that the UN charged both Israel and Hamas with war crimes.

I am sure the OP simply forgot to include that.
( I am sure the OP did not purposely not show the full report where both sides are charged).

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by ashnomadonte
reply to post by MikeboydUS

Im going to caveat on to you if you don't mind good sir.
Below you will find pictures of Jews protesting Zionism. Yes I said Haredi Jews Protesting Zionism
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8481984e4178.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/40235b700a73.jpg[/atsimg]

Look they can deny ignorance fapython when will you?

I find your photo's to be "highly" questionable.
1) Why are the sign's also in English?
2) I see no link to the origin of those pictures.
3) With no source given, those could very well be photoshopped.

[edit on 16-9-2009 by ashnomadonte]

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Eye On War

This video is about this story:

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Google Video Link

as a comment on the serious level of anger in israel from all sides of the jews , whether they be Ashkenazi or the massive discrimnation against Sephardic jews , and whether they be ultra - orthadox or secular

Pork police

others have given the links about the involvement in anti-zionism (and yes they are called anit-semites for it!)

and for mr`imazionist`momson

artintifada.wordpress.com...

theres one of many links for you.

there is a `rumour` that the government want to outlaw this group as terrorist and drive them from there homes.

who would have thought , jews being sent to relocation camps - 65 years on.

[edit on 16/9/09 by Harlequin]

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Harlequin

There is no doubt in my mind that the Jews are being setup by the Zionist Agenda to take a tremendous and very painful fall.

Just like here in the U.S.A., the propoganda most Jews are bombarded with from cradle to coffin is very similiar to the propoganda we are bombarded with from cradle to coffin as U.S. citizens.

Great lengths are taken to virtually ensure that we come to learn and believe that doing the wrong thing is the right thing.

The people are conditioned to close ranks and swarm and gang up on that person or group that finally breaks out of the box and crush them with scorn and ridicule and other forms of persecution for thinking the wrong way, without ever first truly considering it might be wise to step out side of the box of the narrow parimeters of their taught perspective and way of thinking to reexamine the situation.

Missery loves company, and well the people in the box are misserable and nothing brings it out of them more than the idea that someone is breaking free of or out of the box and might actually be happy there, happier, and safer and more secure and productive.

They want everyone in the box with them, sure that the only thing wrong with the box as it stands is that everyone isn't in it with them, and if they can just get everyone in that narrow little confined boxed in world with them, that it will be a happy and safe one...

NOT the box is a prison, for your mind, body and soul and to turn you into an animal that is enslaved to your animilistic and primal passions.

Some people like MrMonsoon display that very well, they sure love that box!

When I was 6 I had a Maytag Washing Machine box I sure was fond of! I understand, it didn't stand up to the ellements though, and neither will the box these people are trapped in either. I cried when the box finally had to be thrown on the trash heap and so will they.

It's safe to grow up kids, behave and we can always go to the store later and get you a new box!

Maybe you could cut some windows in it this time instead of drawing them with magic markers and pretending to see what's in the world outside the box could be replaced with actually looking at it for what it is?

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by mrmonsoon

lin k for you

I just got your u2u and I will respond when I have more time at work thank you for pointing out I forgot the link

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   
This reminds me of something Irish comedian Tommy Tiernan said about Israel. Pretty funny, could only find this doctored vid on youtube. Bad language!

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   

lin k for you

I just got your u2u and I will respond when I have more time at work thank you for pointing out I forgot the link

You got nothing from me.

You are outright hoaxing.

I never sent a u2u to you.

If you lie about that, what else are you hoaxing in your posts???

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   
It's usual story now, Israel used International Criminal Courts to prosecute Nazis etc and when the same group questions them for their atrocities they are biased, worthless etc. UN is wrong Israel is right..rofl !
Someone above said British blocked jews movement to Israel wonder why Israel begs for more donations from EU then screeching the holocast card. Pity.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
reply to post by Harlequin

There is no doubt in my mind that the Jews are being setup by the Zionist Agenda to take a tremendous and very painful fall.

Just like here in the U.S.A., the propoganda most Jews are bombarded with from cradle to coffin is very similiar to the propoganda we are bombarded with from cradle to coffin as U.S. citizens.

Great lengths are taken to virtually ensure that we come to learn and believe that doing the wrong thing is the right thing.

The people are conditioned to close ranks and swarm and gang up on that person or group that finally breaks out of the box and crush them with scorn and ridicule and other forms of persecution for thinking the wrong way, without ever first truly considering it might be wise to step out side of the box of the narrow parimeters of their taught perspective and way of thinking to reexamine the situation.

Missery loves company, and well the people in the box are misserable and nothing brings it out of them more than the idea that someone is breaking free of or out of the box and might actually be happy there, happier, and safer and more secure and productive.

They want everyone in the box with them, sure that the only thing wrong with the box as it stands is that everyone isn't in it with them, and if they can just get everyone in that narrow little confined boxed in world with them, that it will be a happy and safe one...

NOT the box is a prison, for your mind, body and soul and to turn you into an animal that is enslaved to your animilistic and primal passions.

Some people like MrMonsoon display that very well, they sure love that box!

When I was 6 I had a Maytag Washing Machine box I sure was fond of! I understand, it didn't stand up to the ellements though, and neither will the box these people are trapped in either. I cried when the box finally had to be thrown on the trash heap and so will they.

It's safe to grow up kids, behave and we can always go to the store later and get you a new box!

Maybe you could cut some windows in it this time instead of drawing them with magic markers and pretending to see what's in the world outside the box could be replaced with actually looking at it for what it is?

Thanks traveller, for bringing the truth of the matter to the thread. Other than being the cover for Zionism, the Jewish Religion has nothing to do with Zionism. Theres Zionists of all walks of life, just as theres Jews of all walks of life. Lumping ALL Jews together is very ignorant, but leaving ALL Jews out if it is very ignorant. Yes, theres Hasidic Jews which protest against Israels existence, and treatment of their Sect, as well as the treatment of my Palestinian brothers and Sisters.

i've been called anti-semitic, i've been called racist, i've had people bring up my ethnicity as the reason i speak of the Zionist Agenda. Funny thing though, is that most Jewish Zionists are Ashkenazi, not Semitic. IMO, the anti-Semites are Ashkenazi Zionists, as they treat both real Semetic Jews and the Palestinians (who are semites) the way they do.

i await all the flaming and calling of anti-semite and racist.

love and peace

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by john124

Adolf hitler was controlled opposition who realised what the game was and decided to stand up against the zionist organ grinder.

Zionism used eastern european jewry as a blood price to secure israel,incidentally you come across as old and foolish.

The Nazis were right wing, zionism is so far right it appeared on the outside left as the instigator for communism that murdered 40-50million christians in the bolshevik revolution, a crime hardly ever mentioned.

As for israel actually giving a shi* about the hague or any other civilised convention designed to protect life i wont hold my breath.

Why do jews and Zionists hate the truth for what it is they made history how it is and they complain when it is remembered how it should be.
Whining scumbags. Always ready to label you anti semite when in truth they are anti semites killing the TRUE semites of israel/palestine.

Mossad is at the heart of many of todays false flag ops, by deception you shall wage war, hopefully they will become so deceptive they will start killing each other without realising. (i bet its already happened at least once).

israel has nukes lets see how long it takes them to earn top spot with the darwin awards.

www.radioislam.org...

Please visit the link 50 photos of israels love for the palestinians and their children especially.

2 wrongs do not make a right.

[edit on 16-9-2009 by The X]

[edit on 16-9-2009 by The X]

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrmonsoon

lin k for you

You got nothing from me.

You are outright hoaxing.

I never sent a u2u to you.

If you lie about that, what else are you hoaxing in your posts???

you were right I am sorry mistaken identity. but as the hoax I provided the link so you can say hoax all you want but it is not true. perhaps you should look at why you want the pictures to be fake

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by M157yD4wn

The Ashkenazim point is simply not true.

Most Haredim, which includes Hasidim, are Ashkenazim. Most "Religous Zionists" are Sephardim and Mizrahim.

So the Ashkenazi argument falls flat. Why in the heck are people so obsessed with Racial Purity or Rassenhygiene? There is no such thing as Jewish racial purity or hygiene. There never has been. Regardless of the rassenhygiene absurdity, most Askenazim have Semitic ancestry. It doesn't matter that they do, but many of them do have it.

[edit on 17/9/09 by MikeboydUS]

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by The X

Your just wrong on so many levels.

Not all Zionsists are on the left or Marxists. Early Secular Zionists were Infiltrated By Marxists. These Marxists were atheists. They didn't believe in Judaism. They hated the Haredim and even persecuted them. They built Kibbutzim as a means of spreading their Marxist ideas.

There are religious Zionists, like the Mizrachi. These religious Zionists founded their own religious Kibbutzim to oppose the Marxists.

I highly advise you look up and research the following:

Haredim and Zionism
Neo-Zionism
Post-Zionism
Labor Zionism
Christian Zionism
Muslim Zionism, yes they do exist "Arabs for Israel" are one example.
Religious Zionism
Revisionist Zionism
General Zionists
Cultural Zionism
Reform Zionism
Green Zionism
Political Zionism
Practical Zionism
Synthetic Zionism
Canaanism
Kahanism
Federal Zionism
I would also suggest researching Objectivism

You have to understand Zionism isn't some homogenous and unified entity. Jews arn't homogenous and unified either. Both are very diverse and its diverse groups are often in conflict.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by M157yD4wn

The disturbing and sad thing is my friend that despite all the racial paranoia and religious xenophobia interwoven into the propaganda of ‘Never Forget’ is that no one as a result of those distortions seems to have ever learned the true lesson of the Nazi Holocaust, Stalinist purges, the Spanish Inquisitions and other such historical events.

The real lesson is not that any one religion, race, ideology or tribe is more at risk than another of becoming victim to such a thing.

The real lesson is that violence and death can not be successfully employed to eradicate any of these things. Even when it is turned into a massively funded State effort, and the latest technologies are employed, and it’s organized for maximum efficiency, and run 24/7/365 it just does not work when it comes to the complete eradication of a religion, race, ideology, tribe or way of life.

Violence is simply not an answer when it comes to solving anything and ultimately both sides loose in confrontational situations of any sort. You might gain some temporary advantage in cowering your opponent into submission, but cowered and convinced are two separate things, especially when the Master takes on a tyrannical superior role in the process, yet ultimately all you are doing is creating martyrs and more deeply instilling the determination for the oppressed to cling to the world views, practices, morals and dogmas that created the point of contention between two disparate peoples to begin with.

This always leads and can only lead to a circular employment of faulty two wrongs make a right logic, and a might makes right logic, despite the universally accepted fact amongst all peoples, religions and ideologies that two wrongs don’t make a right, and might does not make right.

Far too many people and governments choose to concentrate and focus on ‘collective security’, ‘preemptive wars’, ‘propaganda’ and ‘fear mongering’ instead of learning to celebrate one an other’s differences as opposed to learning to be deathly paranoid over the fact that all peoples are different.

I live in a vast highly populated multi-cultural city that over its history has had successive waves of immigration from very different regions of the world and cultures. There is no segment of the world that is not represented here in significant numbers and while many ethnicities, religious, and ethnological and even lifestyle elements will create or seek to create a homogenous community of their own within the larger community everyone learns to either tolerate of celebrate each unique segments existence.

Celebrating diversity is the key and this is best done and most often illustrated through the Restaurant Business, you might hate China, but very few people hate Chinese Food, you might hate Iranians but very few people don’t enjoy a good shish-ka-bob and a Persian belly dancer putting on a show. Even the ever and typically obnoxious perennially arrogant French have restaurants that offer culinary delights for the gastro-intestine and eyes a person can’t help but feast on, so the reality is people can, and will and do celebrate each others differences, willingly and happily all the time.

The sad part is that we all with very few exceptions live in societies that glorify, romanticize and teach the so called virtues and necessities of violence and are governed by people and institutions that propagate these notions for the selective and collective benefit of wealth and power for the chosen elite, who by virtue of their lofty position rarely if ever are subjected to the down side and risk of violence, prejudice and hate, but always profit instead in their bank accounts and stature and posterity from its near constant and endless employ.

This faulty and well proven ineffectual thinking has kept the world locked in a counterproductive and constant cycle of endless violence that many proponents suggest is Darwinian and Evolutionary in nature and serves some purpose but in reality has an opposite effect of being regressive and repressive and only holds back humanity from reaching its potential through displaying it in fact can be ‘humane’.

You will see the same offenders time after time on these threads frothing at the mouth salivating with an eternal almost ethereal blood lust attempting to ferment and foster the glorification and romance and virtue of violence and prejudice as some how being an effectual means to end violence and prejudice despite the fact that history has proven time and time again that violence does not eradicate or eliminate that which they seek too.

A good honest heart to heart talk with ones own self in the mirror can eliminate it one person at a time, but in all reality that’s the only thing that can eliminate it one person at a time.

The enemy comes not from without, the true enemy comes from within, from within our own governments, from within our own institutions, from within our own medias, and most importantly and especially from within ourselves.

Violence is not the answer, celebrating our differences and learning to share them with one other with cordialness and grace is.

Breakfast time…French Toast anyone?

[edit on 17/9/09 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by MikeboydUS

www.rense.com...

Please take the time to visit the link mikeyboy.

As for being "objective" how more objective can i be than to call something what it truly was.
in the frame of reference of the Bolshevik revolution Zionism's meaning can easily be understood as it is used.
What is not being objective is to say that all the demographics of todays meaning for the word zionism has anything to do with the frame of referance in which i used it.
That is taking my words and telling me they mean something else, as for homogeneity when did i express plularity for aforementioned homogeneity to exist within the frame of reference which is in this case the bolshevik revolution.
i honestly didnt realise more than one aspect of Zionism was responsible for the bolshevik revolution.
Forgive my uneducated self.....please.

Do try this, explain exactly what you feel i didnt, rather than telling me im not being objective show me exactly how you feel i wasnt being objective by describing exactly where my failing was.
(i dont think you really have yet)
Why dont you re-write part of my original post about Zionism crossing the political gap from far right to far left as you feel it should have been.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by john124

Originally posted by fapython
Well in light of these revelations, is it really that far-fetched to believe what the germans said of the jews during world war 2, and if it turns out that what they said was the truth then it means we've all been living a lie, and that millions upon millions of innocents were murdered for nothing.

That's a blindly ignorant statement that ignores every fact about the nazi's. You should be ashamed of yourself! You cannot be that old if you think so naively!

[edit on 15-9-2009 by john124]

Thank you. Saved me from beratting him.

To the OP. Well, I agree. A war crime is a war crime is a war crime. There should be NO differentiation when it comes to crimes against humanity. We, the U.S., MUST be held to high standards and our leaders should be held accountable for their actions even if they try to justify it with "it's in the best interest of security for the nation" line of crap. Torture is torture and it is wrong. If a nation or group attacks us again (not saying that one did on 911, just saying that this is what we should do IF or WHEN a group or nation undoubtedly does) then they will face the might of our military. Yes, do your due dilligence to provide safety and gather intelligence. BUT DO NOT CROSS THAT LINE. There is NO just cause for doing so. Period. We are NOT above the law. No nation is and Israel, if found guilty, should pay the price.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by ashnomadonte

I accept you made a simple mistake in names.

I admire your admittance of this mistake.( seriously)

Thank you for posting link.

Please be clear, my statement of hoax was meant about be accused of u2uing you.

I Also must make clear, i did not mean you picks were hoax's, simply unconfirmed without a link.

I am sorry if this was unclear in my response.

I am also sorry for taking so ling to reply, I was extremely ill and unable to read or reply to posts for several days.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 04:49 AM
link   
I'm bumping this thread as Mr Goldstone himself has written an op-ed piece in JPost which makes interesting reading. Anyone have any opinions?

The responses from the government of Israel to the UN Fact-Finding Mission on Gaza have been deeply disappointing. The mission's mandate enabled Israel to bring its concerns and facts relating to Operation Cast Lead publicly before a UN inquiry. It could have been used by Israel to encourage the UN and especially the Human Rights Council to move in a new direction beneficial to the interests of Israel. I repeatedly requested the government of Israel to do that, and to meet with me in Jerusalem to discuss how the Fact-Finding Mission should approach its mandate.

Who's being unfair? by Richard Goldstone

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 07:43 AM
link   
wow

a hell of an op ed piece that :O

The recognition of the humanity of all people - the recognition of Israel by Hamas and the recognition of the Palestinian right to self-determination - are both pre-requisites for peace. And I still nurture the hope that the facts contained in the Report of the Fact-Finding Mission will assist, even in a small way, to finding a peaceful way forward in the Middle East.

The people of the region have waited all too long for that.

i will proudly say that sums up how i have allways felt - give peace a damn chance - but neither side wants it.

as the piece says , israel by completely ignoreing the oportunity in this report have shot themselves in the ass over this - which is what the author of that piece says.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join