It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Too Much Coincidence?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   
In the last couple of days we have seen 'supposed' terrorist raids on peoples homes and the top man in the Rockefeller group become the latest supposed 'suicide.'

The 'suicides' of top financial people are all over the place lately and the MSM gives more press to a missing grad student?

List of financial leaders to die recently

I suggest that TPTB and their MSM cronies have realized that the first shots of a revolution may have already happened - but they don't want you to realize it.

I suggest that the suicide label was put on these deaths because TPTB and the MSM do not want to let other average Joes know that the bankers are beginning to get assassinated - by average Joes who lost everything.

I suggest that in order to prevent copycat killings, all of the recent killings of the elite have been kept far away from the front page.

Swine Flu? Buying Time? Getting people used to getting their doors kicked in?

But then again maybe I'm just a conspiracy theorist.

[edit on 15-9-2009 by GigaloCool]

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by GigaloCool

Interesting take on things. Could you possibly throw in the story about the dead bankers??? Have not heard much on that front.

Do you have any other information regarding their deaths and what (if anything) makes them seem fishy?

Not trying to call you out at all, just trying to understand it all.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Cool Breeze

By coincidence? Rite after you asked, someone posted a list. Weird huh. So I added it to the top, I'm glad you suggested it.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   
isnt a thread already in the top of ats? check out

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Faiol

Yep, seems a few of us had the same ideas about the same time - good stuff - slight differences, but all good stuff.

The main difference in this thread is the synthesis of the terrorist raids and the reason why they may not really have been suicides.

top topics

join