It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

List of major financial-world names to die in last 48 hours

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Well its been in the open for years!

One of the previous bankers and goverment hit men, came out admitted all and wrote a book then he went on a world tour and got involved in the alternative scene.

They do it to heads of CEO's Governments Militia's everyone, and heres how they do it, and how deep the rabbit hole goes, watch the video here of one of the bravest Men I have ever seen coming out:

John perkins you are a shining light of truth, though before you were a scumbag evil tramp, everyone deserves a chance though lol.

It is said by him he has some information, that he will never release about one particular world leader and something on a previous US one that has kept himself alive, left safely and if dies suspiciously to be released.... well as he has such a world wide name now it would be everywhere instantly, but still he is very very brave.

A must See if this story interests you, and especially if it suprises you!

Elf

[edit on 15-9-2009 by MischeviousElf]

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   
"Ninjas trained to immitate suicide...hmmm interesting, but unrealistic."

Wet ops are performed all the time by operatives from many countries - with the end result being apparent suicides. Modern day Asian assassins certainly could pull it off - especially if they aren't even Asian but hired muscle within the enemy's ranks.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by corvin77

I wouldnt have the faintest idea where to start looking...but it would be interesting to see if all these bankers have something in common, like being bilderbergers for example (or not, for that matter)

On the flip side of the coin, these figures dont stand out as major players to me at first glance, which could be an indication of non-players being illiminated, which should be very alarming.

well, if you trust the "leaked" 2009 Bilderberg Attendee list on infowars, none of those names are present.

but i think you're really onto something with your last statement. notice the CEO of Rockefeller & Co. isn't a Rockefeller at all. (James S. McDonald) in fact, none of the names are in any sort of elitist category. rich compared to the masses, but not quite bilderberg status.

i'm thinking this all ties in with the sept. 30th date with the financial collapse being perpetrated by the nwo. (what better way to instill a global currency than to destroy all the current ones?) it kind of seems like they're picking off the people that were liable to expose the plan.

there are a lot of things that all seem to be tying in together. for example, someone else had a thread a few days ago about some Coast Guard Commander that had been warned to not have his family in any metropolitan areas anytime during mid to late october.
coincidentally, this is the exact time frame used to reference when the proverbial tree really hits the ground from the financial crisis. which makes sense, if you think about it. no money means a lot of stupid people killing each other over a can of beans. i'm definitely not going anywhere until i know for sure that nothing is happening. i don't like beans enough to die over them

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   
"suicide" eh? you guys ever see that movie Shooter?

Remember the suicide device they tried using on that FBI agent in the movie?

Wonder how real that thing is.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evasius
And while all this is going on, Bernanke and Buffet are hitting the campaign trail hyping their 'successful' slaying of the recession dragon.

Bernanke says recession is 'very likely' over

Economic 'terror' has subsided - Buffet

If that was the case, would people in-the-know really be 'offing' themselves left and right (or being silenced)?

[edit on 15/9/09 by Evasius]

You beat me to it....I found the same thing searching our papers for the McDonald story.
US recession very likely over, says Federal Reserve chairman Ben Bernanke

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by argentus
Ever read Atlas Shrugged -- by Ayn Rand? Shades of John Galt!!!

How do we know all these high rollers are really dead? That might be the deeper conspiracy........

Never read the book, but I've had the same revelation while on a substance we can't talk about here. I was watching television realizing that it never stops and it just keeps going. So then I was thinking about, how it feels like something is about to go down! and was like What if Oprah and all of the big heads of the industry are in a secluded space station and all of the shows and news we are watching is all pre recorded..i guess i have to stop taking that substance as much lol

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   
They may be dead, but unless there are pictures, a la Uday and Qusay Hussien death pictures, they may all be living on a tropical island, laughing their collective asses off at us.

Alive... until proven dead.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Who cares HOW they are buying the farm. Method is irrelevant.

Results!!! There's something to throw a party about.

Now, I don't drink. But I am now going to get up, go down to the neighborhood pub, and hoist at least 1 pint of Guinness to the continued good health of what or whoever is knocking off these richtards.

About bloody time!

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Ok, what if those people really did commit suicide? Why? Maybe they knew that september 30th would indeed be a day of gloom. so gloomy that they prefered killing themselves now rather than facing public threat, which higher rankin officials might be immune too, you know buying security and such. What might come on the 30th, if it is to come, might be so big that the american people would really want to go off on financial people.
By the way, are any of those people related to the Madoff scam? A few millionaires have offed themselves because of that deal.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   
well of course this is unusual. And do you think the DOJ would consider investigating why this is happening? Naw. Its legalized murder to cover their tracks. Who's their?

US GOVERNMENT
BNP Paribas Securities Corp.
Banc of America Securities LLC
Barclays Capital Inc.
Cantor Fitzgerald & Co.
Citigroup Global Markets Inc.
Credit Suisse Securities (USA) LLC
Daiwa Securities America Inc.
Deutsche Bank Securities Inc.
Goldman, Sachs & Co.
HSBC Securities (USA) Inc.
Jefferies & Company, Inc.
J. P. Morgan Securities Inc.
Mizuho Securities USA Inc.
Morgan Stanley & Co. Incorporated
Nomura Securities International, Inc.
RBC Capital Markets Corporation
RBS Securities Inc.
UBS Securities LLC.
The military industrial-complex....ALL OF IT.
All governments. All of them.

As soon as you accept you are funding and supporting the largest and most ruthless criminal organization in the world (the US gov + welfare corporatists) then you'll realize that this is the norm.

So, be quiet little minions. Don't be alarmed, outraged or demand answers. They know we will say nothing, and can literally do nothing.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   
I hope I don't get flamed for bringing this up....

I read the Web Bot reports (coincidentally, one comes out tomorrow) and they have been talking about the "minions" of TPTB suffering deaths. I cannot recall the exact language and they prohibit direct quoting but it was something along the lines that right about now (late summer into fall) these "minions" would start dying. I think there was even a mention about at one point a group of them would all die at once or something (like being attacked while hanging out together).

Just saying... if more "minions" of TPTB are suicided then maybe there is something to all of this.

[edit on 15-9-2009 by nydsdan]

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by allclear

So, be quiet little minions. Don't be alarmed, outraged or demand answers. They know we will say nothing, and can literally do nothing.

That is funny, you used the word minions while the web bot reports I just mentioned use that exact same word to describe the ones dying off... coinkididdli-doo.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   
I feel about this the same way the old Lawyer joke goes.

This is a good start.

Can we move more to the top with some of the 13 families? That would be helpful.

I am just waiting on that Nuke for DC. If that does go off, I hope that all 545 are there along with all the Lobby bastards.

Not that I would ever show my feeling on this or anything.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by free_spirit_earth

i love your avi, quetzacoatll is the bomb diggity daddy-o

anyways, very interesting... does this happen normally nowadays or is this a recent trend? any of these guys have connections? what about whom they worked for, doing well, not doing well? where they being investigated and what for? much like the troubling rash of killings of biologists earlier this year..

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   
this is super SCARY! Most appear to be 'suicides'...this sounds to me, in a buisness world, they either failed to make x amount of money or something, OR they cannot pay back what they stole off walls street. so they to escape going to prison, making headlines the public WILLfind out about..they 'offed 'themselves..or maybe, the FED and likewise, those connected decided to end this game of thiervery, realizing the economy is in so bad a shape, those who stuck thier hands in the cookie jar, cannot be allowed to jsut waltz out of this.
eh, who really knows... but it does seem very fishy indeed. we are all on a need to know basis, at leat here in america. IF an atomic bomb went off, they wouldnt tell us until it jsut happens, or after it happened..CIA, whoever most liekly knew about it, and to not alarm the public, tried their best effort ot stop it, failed. so maybe, in this realistic sense..thier trying to stop the financial power, overpayed CEO's, knowing the money they make might help balance our decaying ecnonomy a little longer..
again, probably not, but hey! whos to say it isnt !

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I was keeping up on this as well. I'm glad you made a thread on it.
Very.. interesting to say the least.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sky watcher
I think someone is doing a good job of covering their rear end. The fact that Rocks boy killed himself reeks of cover-up or someone is getting revenge, Like a powerful Mafia or something.

Maybe Benjamin Fuller is sending a warning.

[edit on 15-9-2009 by Sky watcher]

Its Benjamin Fulford... And that is exactly what came to mind when I read that. If you don't know who Ben Fulford is I suggest googling him. He was one of the main guys at Forbes for years and was in with all the big players. He's very optimistic about the future of humanity but what he had to say relates to this thread. He said that the TPTP, mainly Bush and Co, Rockefeller, Kissenger, the queen of england and all the other internationalists banker jerks who have been robbing no only the americans but most of the world with there fiat derivative pyramid scheme international banking cartel BS would start to go down. he blames these people for suppressing zero point energy tech, anti grav tech, which would literally free the world from dependence on oil and the system. these are the same people who keep us in debt with there preposterous high interest credit BS and want to reduce the world population down to half a billion and come up with a new world techno serfdom society (back to kings and serfs). swine flu death injection, i mean vaccination come to mind?

anyway fulford said there is growing discontent and that:

1. no one woujld accept there fiat, fake money that isn't worth the paper its printed on anymore (anything printed after sept of 2008?) as in the power players other than those mentioned above.

2. ZPE and anti grav techs would be released to create a ture economic recovery and literally transform the planet. (no more starving woohoo)

3. these corrupt jerks that have enslaved and kept ujs down so long would be given a chance to come clean so to speak, and if they didn't they would be hunted down!!!!

sounds like they didn't want to come clean and the hunting of evil corrupt internationalists has begun

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Interesting trend. I would hope this is the work of an unseen force for good but I do not believe we would be so lucky.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 12:50 AM
link   
That is some list.How long before Bernie Madoff makes it onto that list?

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by silent thunder

Gives a whole new meaning to burying the evidence.

How many days til the funerals ?

Dead men tell no tales indeed.

I have wondered why the AIG folks got millions in bonuses, then the
ppl of the US got outraged over it.

So then they gave the financial thieves 10's of millions in bonuses,
and as one would expect that was not enough either so they got ...

Financial pirates get billions for doing a sucky job

In my decades of working for fortune 500 sweatshops I can count on
one hand the number of bonuses that me or any of my co-workers got.

We had to do a good job, and these financial pirates take bail out
money and hand it out as bonuses ?

It is tax payer money, not profits you financial fascists.

We are headed for the cliff, and the fact the insiders are
selling off stock at a massive rate of speed only says we have
weeks at most til the stock market is driven over a cliff.

[edit on 16-9-2009 by Ex_MislTech]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join