It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Callers Report Strange Lights In Central Fla. Sky

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2004 @ 05:46 AM
link   
"Several people in Central Florida said they spotted a series of mysterious lights in the sky Tuesday night, according to a Local 6 News report.

Viewers called Local 6 News to report the unidentified objects moving in the sky and one resident filmed the lights in Polk County, Fla.

Local 6 News reported that officials at Avon Park Air Force Station in Polk County were conducting regular exercises in the area the same night the lights were spotted. The strange lights may have been flares from the operations but officials would not release details of the operation, according to Local 6 News."

Excerpts taken from.
www.local6.com...

I just found this as i was looking at the news at Coast to Coast AM. For some reason I can't seem to load the video. I will see if anyone else is reporting this. I am not even sure of what they saw since i have not seen the video and i haven't watched channel 6 lately either.
Can anyone confirm this or have more info?
www.coasttocoastam.com...

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 01:58 AM
link   
I saw the vid... The officials say it is a flare fom exercises being conducted at the Airforce base. But, ahrd to tell anything. It just shows a bright light in the sky and it is really dark. Cannot tell if it is falling downwards or not.

new topics

join