It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats that smell? ....its War

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jim Scott
Pay no attention to the rhetoric of Mr. A. He's not representing the political climate in his own country. What else is news? Do our politicians represent our views, either?

Our politicians hardly ever represent our views it seems, to answer you rhetorical question. Seems to me they have no problem doing whatever they want in our name though.

The Ayatollah and mullahs are the real force behind Iranian politics, being that one of the tenets of Shi'a Islam is that the preisthood controls EVERYTHING, which is where they break with the other sects of Islam.

If the clergy decides it's wartime, it will be so. There are claims that Iranian rockets are being supplied to the wahabi jihadists that are being fought in Iraq.

But somehow I doubt that Iran would get more involved than this, unless the diplomatic situation changes.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dynamitrios
reply to post by MischeviousElf

You know what is funny? She may not be credible (whyever), but three of the four names she mentioned as the financiers, were found dead. Interrestin, isnt it?

She must have sources way deep in Russian intellingence, and thats far better than the speculation going around here IMHO.

She is really a HE, a man named David Booth, and he's not russian.

See this thread:
Sorcha Faal: Internet Hoax Queen

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
news.bbc.co.uk...
North Korean and South Korean Navies Clash in the Yellow Sea

www.bloomberg.com...
www.telegraph.co.uk...
Hugo Chavez has intensified his country's threat of conflict with Colombia after accusing its South American neighbour of "lies" and "hypocrisy" over hosting US bases, sends 15,000 Troops to the border.

in.reuters.com...
Thailand, Cambodia recall envoys over Thaksin spat

www.hindu.com...
www.ptinews.com...
news.rediff.com...
India-China Tensions grow amid visit by the Dalai Lama in Disputed Territory

www.google.com...
www.reuters.com...
www.google.com...
www.time.com...
Saudi Arabia Joins The Yemen Conflict thru Land and Air Attacks, Naval Blockade on Red Sea Yemen Coast

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   
You know since the begining of last year I had the gut feeling of a storm brewing on the horizon, and since then the feeling has been that the storm is getting closer by the day..

New stories like this do worry me, as they coincide with my gut feelings that the storm is some kind of conflict, where as my gut says nothing over the piggie flu.

I really hope my gut is wrong as I have just spent the last year renovating my home..

Edit to add: it worries me even more with Gordo at the helm.. *shudders*

[edit on 10/11/09 by thoughtsfull]

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 12:24 AM
link   
www.voanews.com... 756117&jsessionid=8430affb67315b521add401f373d34583713
The African Union is urging Ethiopia and Eritrea to exercise restraint following military movements near their disputed border, warning that tensions could escalate into war.

www.news24.com...
Sudan-Chad tensions increase

www.google.com...
Tensions remain high between Georgia and Russia around 15 months on from the August 2008 war, with accusations regularly flying between Moscow and Tbilisi

[edit on 11-11-2009 by TheCoffinman]

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheCoffinman
i remind you of the jewish lobby here in the US, the fact Obama's chief of staff is a known Zionist... Obama's hands are tied..

Incorrect. Obama is a coward. Obama's hands are NOT tied, no more tied than the hands of any leader who launched an invasion in history. Your pathological excuses are sickening.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR

Originally posted by TheCoffinman
i remind you of the jewish lobby here in the US, the fact Obama's chief of staff is a known Zionist... Obama's hands are tied..

Incorrect. Obama is a coward. Obama's hands are NOT tied, no more tied than the hands of any leader who launched an invasion in history. Your pathological excuses are sickening.

lol... its no excuse. hes a puppet of jewish interests, banks and the military industrial complex... im not making any excuses for the guy. chill...

<< 1   >>

join