It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Xe Worldwide (Blackwater) spreads tentacles to Karachi

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Xe Worldwide (Blackwater) spreads tentacles to Karachi

w ww.nation.com.pk

Islamabad - US private security outfit Blackwater has begun to expand its presence in Karachi port city in the backdrop of the Peshawar debacle last month when Craig Davis a suspected operative of the US company was caught red handed involved in objectionable activities.

Well-placed sources told The Nation on Monday that Blackwater, which has been operating in the region including in Afghanistan and Pakistan under different names, is believed to have hired on rent at least seven private houses in posh Defence area of Karachi port city.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Dear god I hope this is untrue
Why continue a contract with these sadists and rapists?

I know there are some, yes they actually exist even here on ATS, blackwater apologists and they may defend this group.

But to continue a contract with these people is just horrible, and to send them into Karachi is basically sending them both into Pakistan AND India.

XE or Blackwater has NO BUSINESS in India!

Get Out Of There NOW!

w ww.nation.com.pk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Unfortunately, I do believe it is true, Xe (formerly Blackwater) is doing just this, and I had predicted they would slither like the belly-crawling snakes towards Asia next.

While Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan, and India are not Asia, yet, I believe they are only building up steam as well as they are probably doing covert work on their way there.

The name change from Blackwater to Xe is a strong indicator of that, because the new name sounds very Oriental to me, knowing the Asian mindset and the Art of War, this is predicative of their slither a slippery trail through the jungles edging closer to the targets.

Source : Blackwater Tactical Weekly
Committee Approves FY 2010 Defense Appropriations Bill

September 14, 2009
Defence Talk
USGOVERNMENT

The U.S. Senate Appropriations Committee today unanimously approved the Fiscal Year 2010 Department of Defense Appropriations bill.

I. Summary: FY 2010 Defense Appropriations
The bill:

* Provides $636.3 billion in new discretionary spending authority for the Department of Defense for functions under the Defense Subcommittee's jurisdiction, including $128.2 billion for overseas contingency operations

* Recommendation is $3.9 billion below the President's FY 2010 budget request

* Provides $4 billion in General Transfer Authority

[edit on 15-9-2009 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

India is in Asia bro

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Xe is trying to burrow their way into Afghanistan and Asia I wonder how much of this ground work is for the oil pipeline that several oil companies are so determined to get.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

I was specifically referring to China and North Korea though.

A tad bit farther to the East.

As soon as Blackwater changed names to Xe I knew they were most likely heading there.

Have you seen any of my Blackwater threads?

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

I have quite a few blackwater threads too
I meant to check your threads and I will
can you v2v me some of them?
i'd like to check em out

I remember someone, I think here on ATS, mentioning XE with two bars like an equal sign above it means Jesus in Greek.

I thought that was interesting since Iraq is Babylon and both new and old testaments speak of destroying babylon and murdering all babylonians, which are modern day iraqis.

XE = Byzantine Empire

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I don't see what the problem is. They rented several houses, bought some land, and hired some locals. They seem to be contributing to the local economy. Maybe they are after UBL.

new topics

top topics

join