It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Soros, the very evil man behind the curtain, Can one man really bring down America?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by I_am_Spartacus

When the Democrats and Republicans held their conventions in 2000, Soros held Shadow Party conventions in the same cities, at the same time. Republican Senator John McCain was the keynote speaker at the “Soros Convention” (so labelled by the late Robert Novak) in Philadelphia.

Soros has dirtied both sides of the aisle, trust me. And if that weren’t bad enough, he has long held connections with the CIA.

And I musn’t forget to mention Soros’ involvement with the LSM (Lame Stream Media), the entertainment industry (e.g. he owns 2.6 million shares of Time Warner), and the various political advertising organizations he funnels millions to.

As Matthew Vadum writes, “The liberal billionaire-turned-philanthropist has been buying up media properties for years in order to drive home his message to the American public that they are too materialistic, too wasteful, too selfish, and too stupid to decide for themselves how to run their own lives.”

Richard Poe writes, “Soros’ private philanthropy, totaling nearly $5 billion, continues undermining America’s traditional Western values. His giving has provided funding of abortion rights, atheism, drug legalization, sex education, euthanasia, feminism, gun control, globalization, mass immigration, gay marriage and other radical experiments
in social engineering.”

Some of the many NGOs (None Government Organizations) that Soros funds with his billions are: MoveOn.org, the Apollo Alliance, Media Matters for America, the Tides Foundation, the ACLU, ACORN, PDIA (Project on Death In America), La Raza, and many more. For a more complete list, with brief descriptions of the NGOs, go to DiscoverTheNetworks.org.

Poe continues, “Through his global web of Open Society Institutes and Open Society Foundations, Soros has spent 25 years recruiting, training, indoctrinating and installing a network of loyal operatives in 50 countries, placing them in positions of influence and power in media, government, finance and academia.”

As I’ve said before, America currently faces the greatest challenge to its existence as a free republic since the Civil War. And as we go, so goes the world.

So is Soros to blame for all of America’s woes?

Without Soros, would the Saul Alinsky Chicago machine still be rolling? Would SEIU, ACORN, and La Raza still be pursuing their nefarious activities? Would Big Money and lobbyists still be corrupting government? Would our college campuses still be retirement homes for 1960s radicals? Yes, yes, yes, and yes—but to much less of a degree.

The purpose of this article is to point out that without the financial skullduggery and Machiavellian manipulations of Soros, America would be a considerably safer, saner, and stabler place to live.

SOROS: LAAAADIES AND GENTLMAAAAN, I show you now HEGELIANISM with a kick of Capitalism in action, please sit back and enjoy the ride. MUHAHAHAHAHAHA

Capitalism: financing both sides for a double revenue
+
Hegelianism: creating a problem + creating reaction to the problem => the both obliterate each other in the process (anhilating a large part of Earths population) after which some "clever" guys like myself introduce a plan of salvation (no that there simply won´t be alternatives to this plan, they won´t even begin to exist, because the people that would normaly sugest this, would be already dead in the the process of the collision of the thesis/antithesis).

SOROS: You see, we will get rid of the best/ideal ideas/parts from both camps for all humanity, and kill the people that propagate them (all clasic "libertian" Liberals aka Feminists aka Enviromentalists/"pragmatic" Consevatives aka Fundamentalists), and the worse of them ... worse for you little people, gorgerous for us ... will remain as your last option.

Isn´t that simply sweet. ahhhhhhh

[edit on 12/08/09 by Durabys]

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   

That is shocking to have never heard of him before, you must still be new to the "game". No offense but you are probably still in or just out of college where the soros idealogy is treated as gospel. You know him, you just didn't know it. There are professors who do not preach the dogma, but they are becoming rarer.

No offense taken.

Apparently I was attending my University when Soros was just coming onto the scene in the West. He had just published his first book at that time, so it's no surprise that his name never came up once while I was there.

In the time since then, I rarely have given too much research in depth on anything more recent than 3500 years old.
My interest in topics du jour on ATS is relatively new, and thus limited to some of the more commonly known topics, so perhaps I am indeed coming to the table anew.

Although let it be said that Soros certainly stays out of the Mainstream Media limelight, compared to the rest on the Forbes 50 list.

However, I am very familiar with the groups that Soros has funded. If I had known his name before, I would have recognized his personal endorsement of my State's Death With Dignity, Medical Marijuana, and Commercial Hemp Laws. I am also very familiar with MoveOn, Democracy Alliance and FactCheck.org that he founded.

So, as you had pointed out, I am indeed philosophically aligned with the benefactors of his philanthropy, which perhaps makes it all the more peculiar I never paid the name any attention before. However, I do think there are some serious questions as to his motivations for that philanthropy.

The concept of Soros playing Political Hegelianism and profiteering off of it, does merit some serious attention and scrutiny brought to bear in his general direction.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by I_am_Spartacus

Star and Flag, Spartacus, you deserve it.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Durabys
reply to post by I_am_Spartacus

Star and Flag, Spartacus, you deserve it.

Remember, all those who oppose people like soros, we are all Spartacus.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by fraterormus

That is shocking to have never heard of him before, you must still be new to the "game". No offense but you are probably still in or just out of college where the soros idealogy is treated as gospel. You know him, you just didn't know it. There are professors who do not preach the dogma, but they are becoming rarer.

No offense taken.

Apparently I was attending my University when Soros was just coming onto the scene in the West. He had just published his first book at that time, so it's no surprise that his name never came up once while I was there.

In the time since then, I rarely have given too much research in depth on anything more recent than 3500 years old.
My interest in topics du jour on ATS is relatively new, and thus limited to some of the more commonly known topics, so perhaps I am indeed coming to the table anew.

Although let it be said that Soros certainly stays out of the Mainstream Media limelight, compared to the rest on the Forbes 50 list.

However, I am very familiar with the groups that Soros has funded. If I had known his name before, I would have recognized his personal endorsement of my State's Death With Dignity, Medical Marijuana, and Commercial Hemp Laws. I am also very familiar with MoveOn, Democracy Alliance and FactCheck.org that he founded.

So, as you had pointed out, I am indeed philosophically aligned with the benefactors of his philanthropy, which perhaps makes it all the more peculiar I never paid the name any attention before. However, I do think there are some serious questions as to his motivations for that philanthropy.

The concept of Soros playing Political Hegelianism and profiteering off of it, does merit some serious attention and scrutiny brought to bear in his general direction.

I think you should look into the term "classical liberal" which is what most of our founding fathers could be defined as. They believed in freedom , not some warped vision of freedom. Washington grew hemp. Your interest into medical marijuama, etc is about freedom, true freedom, not the fake controlled freedom people like soros want to bring to the world. The left has bastardized the word liberal into the grotesque controlling freakenstein movement it has become. They are anything but "liberal" except when it comes to spending our money or unless it is politically expedient to call themselves and their ideas as such.

soros only throws money around to effect political change he wants and can control. The "hippie left" which was more "liberal" than the right for 40 years or so, would have backed medical marijuana so to keep those votes soros gives the cause money. Things like death with dignity may seem like a freedom of choice thing to people like us but soros uses it as a means to desensitize and utilize later to achieve the lowered population senario his ilk want. Planned parenthood founder was a KKK member, it was about population control of poor and minorites. But they knew that wouldn't fly so they called it "choice" which tugged at our freedom strings. Do you see how they twist things and most people don't really think about it?

People like soros and alinsky, etc count on us just picking teams, not really understanding what even the most simple term like "liberal" means. The "right" does this also, all politicians and manipulators do.

[edit on 15-9-2009 by I_am_Spartacus]

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by D.E.M.
Au contraire good sir. Soros is one of the few people in the world who actually use their wealth to try and aid society and prevent this civilization from crumbling like Rome.

While the Gates's fritter away their money on Africa to avoid taxes, Soros used his wealth to Crucially aid the fall of Communism in Easter Europe. Read that again and tell me he is a horrible, evil man. He uses his money to bring down corrupt regimes, it simply happens that the US has become one and needs to be brought down.

I don't quite understand the point of your post, as aside from a few quotes it then delves into something that has nothing to do with him causing economic downfall? Perhaps you should read a little more about the good Mr. Soros and then come back and tell us he is responsible for all the worlds ills...

Despite working as an investor and currency speculator, he argues that the current system of financial speculation undermines healthy economic development in many underdeveloped countries. Soros blames many of the world's problems on the failures inherent in what he characterizes as market fundamentalism. His opposition to many aspects of globalization has made him a controversial figure.

In August 2009, Soros donated $35 million to the state of New York to be ear-marked for under-privileged children and given to parents who had benefit cards at the rate of $200 per child aged 3 through 17, with no limit as to the number of children that qualified.

As for your attempt to paint him as an anti-semite or traitor to his race somehow:

There is a resurgence of anti-Semitism in Europe. The policies of the Bush administration and the Sharon administration contribute to that. It's not specifically anti-Semitism, but it does manifest itself in anti-Semitism as well. I'm critical of those policies... If we change that direction, then anti-Semitism also will diminish. I can't see how one could confront it directly... I'm also very concerned about my own role because the new anti-Semitism holds that the Jews rule the world... As an unintended consequence of my actions... I also contribute to that image.

[edit on 15-9-2009 by D.E.M.]

You are either extremely naive, or you work for one of Sorros' NGO's.

The guy is a menace to the world, to societies and nations in every corner of the globe.

Take the Balkans for example.
Do you think he is trying to bring down "bad regimes" there?
Who do you think funded and backed and legitimised all the various separatist groups? Not only separatists but terrorists.

He did, through his NGO's.

He isn't about bringing down America, far from it.

Everyone knows about the Jewish/Israeli lobby influence on American politics and particularly foreign policy.
Sorros and his many NGO's are just another piece of that same puzzle.

Aide the fall of communism? That is one of the funniest thing's I've read on ATS in a while.

Aide it for whose benefit exactly?
Who really benefited from the fall of communism, and as you put it, his aiding of it's demise?

I think your just extremely naive and still have the innocent childish like belief that such people only do thing's for the good of man kind, when in actual fact they only do thing's for the benefit of them selves and the upper echelons of society who control the money.

Ask your self who has been in the money game and had control for hundreds of years, if not longer. If your struggling, then look at who the big players with their billions and billions are, behind the scenes. Not the Bill Gates' of the world, but the names that are not flashed in the media.

Deny Ignorance is the motto of this site. It amazes me why so many ATS members continue to be ignorant and naive.
Instead of actually focusing on real things, most people focus on crap about other dimensions, reptilian aliens, shape shifters, and other misinformation aimed at misguiding and distracting people. When the real conspiracies unfold before our eyes in the media.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hazelnut
What a horrifying composite of this person George Soros.

I'm interested in hearing some rebuttals from the other side if there are any.

I am now in the process of concluding that George Soros must be one of, if not the only, "benefactor" behind 9/11 and its anticipated, far-reaching social re-engineering results.

Just like I had expressed to TrueAmarican, I believe the same people (uh, hum...George) that funded much of 9/11, are also helping to fund 9/11 Truthers.

Take a looky:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

You'll see.

[edit on 15-9-2009 by SourGrapes]

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by SourGrapes

Originally posted by Hazelnut
What a horrifying composite of this person George Soros.

I'm interested in hearing some rebuttals from the other side if there are any.

I am now in the process of concluding that George Soros must be one of, if not the only, "benefactor" behind 9/11 and its anticipated, far-reaching social re-engineering results.

Just like I had expressed to TrueAmarican, I believe the same people (uh, hum...George) that funded much of 9/11, are also helping to fund 9/11 Truthers.

Take a looky:

You'll see.

They definitely like chaos and achieve that by playing both sides of the coin thats for sure.
[edit on 15-9-2009 by SourGrapes]

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by BLV12

Au Contraire again. I am well aware that no human ever does things simply for the good of mankind, least of all those with money. There exist, however, some interesting outliers who attempt to walk the interesting road of making a delightful profit while at the same time attempting to benefit humanity as much as possible.

I used the Gates as an example, because I've not seen a whit of change in Africa despite the billions they have poured into thin air over there. I have, however, seen the collapse of communism and several other beneficial side effects of this gentlemans application of considerably less wealth.

I know you all like to point the finger at those with money and go "Traitor, they did it" whenever that person seems the slightest bit shady, but you should ratchet it back a little, deny ignorance and all that. I know its that natural reaction to Aristocracy that is still a hold over from humanities history, but still. Outliers do exist, and they don't all follow the example of the Rockefellers and the Rothschildes.

No, I don't work for an NGO you silly person, I dabble in Architecture and other things. If you took the slightest look at the threads I've had featured on this site, you would think twice before insinuating that I am a mole promoting ignorance.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 04:10 AM
link   
You've seen the benefits of the fall of communism?
I bet you never lived in a country under communism, and in that country following communism.
Go ask the average Russian who say them selves they are no better off now then they were under communism.

Yeah, Sorros and others were and are really trying to bring "democracy" to these countries for the benefit of the people. Yeah, ok.

Care to explain why Sorros has his hand in most of the worlds trouble spots.
Yeah, that's why I thought..more of the "trying to bring democracy" bs and whatnot.

As I said...naive.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by D.E.M.
reply to post by BLV12

A
No, I don't work for an NGO you silly person, I dabble in Architecture and other things. If you took the slightest look at the threads I've had featured on this site, you would think twice before insinuating that I am a mole promoting ignorance.

Sorry, our mistake, you're just another early twenty something sitting in your moms basement thinking being contrary for contrariness sake is hip.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 02:34 AM
link   
He is Behind the Global Financial Crisis and Presumably H1N1 Pandemic.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 01:49 AM
link   
People Should Hate George Soros Instead Barrack Obama.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by masonicon

Keep making jokes because you can't see what's happening in front of your own eyes. People like him rely on that to get away with it.

But remember at least this, that no country is 'safe' from people like him. It may not come today, or next year, but it may come one day, and it all just depends on how far they advance their agenda in the mean time.

But what they forget, and can't ever stop, is the will of the people. When the people rise up as one, regardless of faith, political beliefs, skin colour, people like him will look for the nearest exit. And it will happen, one day. Because there is only so much bulls*$% that they can keep feeding us to keep us divided, before more people begin to see.
A divided population means they can rule easier and do as they please.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Obama, Soros and offshore drilling...in Brazil...read the story and draw your own conclusions as to what these scam artists have up their sleeves

hotair.com...

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Destroying the american way and destroying America are two very different things, as far as I can see you have simply taken some facts about him and twisted them to illustrate your point. Legal drugs, euthanasia and a one world policy might seem scary and wrong to Christian zealots and the like, but to anyone with an open mind and with certain regulations in place I could see the world becoming a much better place.

Legalize drugs- Ok, if he wants to legalize all drugs completely and we having junkies running down the street with needles in their arms thats a bad thing. But more likely he is referring to Marijuana and other less harmful drugs, and with the taxes gained from legalizing Marijuana a lot of good would come out of it.

Euthanasia- Please, sometimes if a person is in unimaginable pain and is nearing the end, don't let them suffer simply because of religious views. You(or I) couldn't possible understand how much these people suffer and how appreciated a peaceful demise would be to them.

Open Borders- Enough said, a one world government done right, would be truly an amazing thing, especially if religion is in no way involved. Live your life dedicated to any higher power you please, but god should stay at the door when it comes to government.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   
George Soros is the grand puppet master that got Obama elected.
He is a major sneak and has ties into everything.

Don't believe me?
Just silently keep an eye on the Man, and the next time you come across somkething that has a conspiratorial twist and angle, do a quick search and you will discover that Soros is in some way involved.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro
Just silently keep an eye on the Man, and the next time you come across somkething that has a conspiratorial twist and angle, do a quick search and you will discover that Soros is in some way involved.

[deleted text]

We're in scary times.

[edit on 3-1-2010 by SourGrapes]

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

I doubt they will bother to actually do any research to see for them selves.
You see, they are still naive enough to think that these people behind the scenes actually have the interests of the worlds people at heart.

They want to legalize drugs? Think about that for a moment as an example. For how many decades now have THEY been fighting the war on drugs?
As someone said, THEY play both sides against each other.

THEY don't want drugs legalized, are you kidding me? By enforcing laws against drug use/cultivation/manufacture(of their choice), they are able to bring about control of society with extreme laws.

If anything, their play for legalization is simply to make the problems associated with drug use much worse, and then play the other side and say we need tougher laws etc etc.

I guarantee you those who still can't see what's going on, still wont see it when they need permission to step outside their front door. They'll probably believe the usual lies about "our security and safety"...the only people we need security from is the bastards behind the scenes. And the only way we can achieve that is if everyone wakes the hell up and sees what's going on. By burying their heads in the sand and being too scared to accept and believe what is happening, they give the powers that be an easy win.

Think about this..why should you have a government or whatever, regulating most aspects of your life, and with every passing year more and more control over you and what you do?

Besides basic laws to ensure an orderly society(ie traffic laws, laws against rape/murder/robbery etc), why should I be told how to live my life, and follow THEIR rules?

Do you know why we have so much security at airports and cant take certain thing's on board now like nail clippers?

You'll say terrorism. But what you probably wont realise is that THEY created terrorism. Those people in the middle east want to attack us, they want to kill us and see us dead, because THEY have been fu*%$#( with their countries and their people for decades now. We've supported dictators which have murdered, pillaged and raped, we've bombed their countries killing innocent people in the process, we've supported one of their countries attacking a neighbouring country and bringing misery to both countries.

I'm not justifying their actions, I find them deplorable, but the situation the world is in with terrorism and security issues wise, has been played out straight out of a script.

THEY created Al Qaeda, trained Bin Laden and hundreds of others, they funded them and armed them, now the Saudis and others are funding them with our money from oil.

Don't worry though, when the time comes, we will probably bomb the Saudis too. Because that's how THEY play the game. Play both sides, then play them against each other.
Iraq/Saddam ring a bell?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join