It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Touchable Holography

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   
this is incredible (if not a hoax).

the possible applications of this technology could be extremely useful, not to mention fun!

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

i am glad its not a hoax, its just to neat!

thanks for weighing in warren.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Alaskan Man

very cool technology

200 years from now will look so different than today, I can't even begin to speculate what kind of stuff we'll have

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Did anyone else notice the part of the video that says they are using 'wiimotes' for tracking?

I take it they are using Nintendo Wii controllers for tracking.

Touchable holography, I doubt I'm the only one that is thinking of the applications for pron.

I've also heard of a company working on a 'smell box' being developed.

Digi Scents

Combine this with a device that will allow you to control things by thought.

Emotiv

And you got one hell of a entertainment system!

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

May I remind you that we had Stealth tech in use for over a decade, in secret. My brother just got out of the AF, and he was highly classified. He tells me there are things I wouldn't believe, incredible things. Some, I know, like the huge hologram of Allah used in the Persian Gulf War, telling the Iraqis' to lay down their arms. And the hills supposedly ringed with advanced tanks. All an illusion. With sound. So what if they can take this tech, and use it to deafen foes, or project an e-bullet, that 'virtually' can enter a body, and the felt forces actually cause death? Don't think they have not thought of that. Don't think, with trillions of our dollars, that they don't have the money to research it. The wonders are already here, we just don't know about them yet.

new topics

top topics

join