It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Intelligence on ATS... are they here?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Hello

since my 1st day here on ATS i wanted to ask one question....

here it goes...

are there any intelligence agencies involved on posting on ATS?

i was always thinking that ATS would be a great source of information, from people all around the world, and considering that, it would also be a great source of information for intelligence community, too.

so, are there any known intelligence activities here on ATS?

thanks

[edit on 15-9-2009 by deejayiwan]

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   
...ffs

there are COUNTLESS threads on this. We have truly beaten this horse to death, brought it back to life and butchered it again.

Search.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   
wow

that was the quickest answer ever...

thanks infinite

[edit on 15-9-2009 by deejayiwan]

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by deejayiwan

What do you think ?

And in any case, do you imagine 'intelligence agents' are going to respond .. let alone do so at least 1% honestly, lol

It's estimated that 95% of all so-called 'conspiracy sites' are owned and controlled by the same mob. And if you don't know by now who that mob is, then it doesn't matter as far as you're concerned, does it ?

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Dude, I usually don't slam people right off the bat. I try to keep a level head. But my first bit of advice is to use a spell checker first. Because when you try to make an 'intelligent' post asking about 'intelligence' on this site you will want to spell 'intelligent' correctly.

My second piece of advice, search this site for the AMPLE number of threads on this very topic.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   
dariousg and vaast, THANK YOU

my english is getting better, but its a slow process

thanks again, i serched ATS and indeed, there are numerous threads on this, but im not so interested in what those agencies are, im just asking simple YES or NO

thanks again

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Yes, the FBI is here.
Apparently, they team up with British intelligence to muddy the
water over the hundreds of crop circles showing up in Wiltshire,UK.
The idea is to show a video of a hoaxer making a fake crop circle and
then therefore extrapolate that ALL crop circles must be fake.
Nice try.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Yes, I am here. I am an intelligence operative here to track you all, and make notes for who I will put on the naughty and nice... I mean red and blue lists.

Be prepared, we have been watching you for a long time, your plans will fail...

Muhahahahhahah /evil laugh

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Short answer: I would say no. They are to busy doing other things.

Long answer: Dick Cheney has them all tied up in his basement planning the next false-flag strike against America, which should occur sometime after the G20. Resist the flu shot, it will kill you. Steve Doocy is a swell guy...what? I am not a disinfo agent, everyone knows me here.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Are there intelligence agencies on ATS ? Probably.

Are there intelligent people on ATS ? Less and less of them.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Yes, there are obviously intelligence agencies monitoring. Nothing you do anymore can go without monitoring.

Who knows if they post, I'd imagine there are some who are tasked with posting disinfo, or spreading ridiculous claims, or just generally trying to start infighting amongst people, but will they admit it...uh...no.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Government IPs are online at ATS and were enumerated at one time.
Thus lunchtime entertainment.
An Air Force officer as active on a communication company YAHOO
stock board at one time till the company went to over the counter.
But the company came back.
He said it was during lunch however he is part of a committee of
advisers on satellite use such as Iridium.
But what do you think Intel is doing here.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I think it would be fair to assume that intelligence members are here a lot of the time but I think they are here more for some private chuckles and maybe a bit of fun. I cannot see them being that interested in the goings on at ATS because as a membership ATS users are very diverse and prone to slamming each other over silly things like spelling, grammar and badly formed opinion/theories.

Perhaps they get a little frisky and decide to poke us with a stick from time to time, who knows?

I would think in the intelligence communities eyes, the members of ATS are not much more than a joke.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by SmokeJaguar67

yr prolly right. I think its for giggles more than anything else, though if someone starts talking about a violent revolution it'll probably get taken very seriously.

Springer has mentioned many times that they log tons of gov IP addresses here....

@all

dnt slam someone for asking a new question. there's tons of repetition all over ATS.

[edit on 19f20092pmTue, 15 Sep 2009 14:09:03 -050003 by HiAliens]

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Simply stated, yes.

Are they actually posting? Probably not.

Now that doesn't mean other institutions aren't. I'm sure we have lobbyists, bankers, lawyers, professors, medical doctors, military professionals, health care, and even media personalities.

And political organizations... they are very 'busy' these days.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
When my buddy was stuck at the Pentagon they gave him a fun job to balance the really bad jobs they gave him. He had to surf the internet for interesting web sites. Of course I told him about this one as well as other favorites. I also sent him to odd sites I found. People being people you will find all sorts here. Some are benign, some fun, some irritating, some dangerous & some just plain evil.

new topics

top topics

join