It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

are elementals real?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   
that's just the question in my mind. well not necessarily that. more like, are elementals demonic? it would seem to me that Satan can supply power, though in a limited amount, just as God can. see, i do get some power from Satan, some from God. i would just like to know the difference, that way i can know what to use and what not to use. any input is appreciated, as usual.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   
My interpretation as to what is real is now what I mostly perceive or what's typical/normal every day occurances.

I've recalled memories of some of these and I would think others would veiw them as demonic or evil. I suppose it depends on how much they like you and you them?

www.angelfocus.com...

All seers are NOT all sayers.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Air is real.
Water is real.
Fire is real.
Earth is real.

Those are the four element that are given conscious aspects, otherwise known as The Elementals.

Wind is invisible, but it can be felt.
Dew is present but cannot be harvested.
Fire will both sustain life and take it away.
Earth is stable, solid yet mobile.

Spirit is another elemental. Whether or not it is real, visible, tangible or imaginary is unprovable.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I have to say that I've wondered about the nature of elementals. Are they real in their own right? Or a sort of semi-autonomous vehicle for the will, perhaps not existing prior to being summoned/conjured & what happens to them then if a person doesn't know how to get rid? Is it even right to get rid of something which has even limited will of its own?

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   
ok i think we all have different versions of what exactly an elemental is. i view anything that can control at least one element as an elemental, but i'm open to new ideas for the most part.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by bobbyboy

Well I think they're element specific. However, whether they are non-corporeal entities with an affinity for that 1 element, only commanded to it by summoning, or brought into existance to control it by conjuration, IDK...
I visualise them as dragons.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Xcuse my nubiness, but I don't know if I get what you are asking for.
I see you saying what is the difference between getting your power from God and getting your power from Satan.

It may not SEEM different, but I believe Satan ultimately represents the desire for power at whatever cost. Summoning power from God means you want the right thing in the end. Summoning power from Satan means you don't care what happens, and you even disregard yourself.

Satan is just stupid, hellooo, he's like totally 90's. Yay God!

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   
I'm reading a mystic-rosicrucian book that says that we can create entities through our thinking that attracts similar entities.

In other words, when people say "the demons made me do it", maybe It was the own person that create his own demons.

Seems that they use our energy.

I also attended some seminars of Kardecism and they said that we attract spirits.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by infobrazil

interesting. i'm just mainly asking if there's a way to tell who your power comes from. i was gonna go somewhere totally different with the title but decided against it in the end.

i have never heard of kardecism and it doesn't sound familiar, but if it would help me be better informed and not so ignorant of the world, i would like whatever info you have on it.

the way i see it, spirits, demonic, angelic, or drifter, have an amazing amount of energy when compared to us on their own, but they're not limitless, nor is Satan. he's got more energy than other demons, but he's got his limits as well. but yes, they do feed off of our energy to gain a little extra. humans, when in touch with their abilities, can do it too. feed off of others that is.

dragons are one of the most powerful form of elemental, but they aren't the only form they take. dragons simply strike fear into their adversaries, therefore rendering their powers useless. sometimes. unless of course you're not afraid of dragons. then you have nothing to worry about with that form.

and btw satan isn't stupid, he's simply foolish. he's actually one of the smartest entities i know of. he knows the Scripture, he tries to disprove God using science, evolution, and whatever else he can, and he is the master of all deceivers. like i said he's smart, but not wise, which is his weakeness. not to mention the meaningless hate he has for humanity, the lies he tells us, and the everday temptations. he does represent the hunger for power, though, and i give you kudos for realizing that. but that's not all he represents. ultimately he represents everything ungodly. think of it. everything God is, he's not. God=love, Satan=hate. God speaks truth, Satan speaks lies and deception. God is the light of this world, Satan only knows the darkness. God can't be around sin, Satan is wallowing in it.

thanks for the input, and i look forward to more replies.

top topics

join