It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Ignatieff

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   
What are your guys views on him. It seems like they are trying to bring back the Liberal party, but their going to change it so much it wont be the Liberal party anymore.

From the little I know about him, I dont like the fact that he's creating a coalition with the Bloc Q's and NDP just so he can get the vote backings. I'd love to see the Liberal party make a comeback, but not with this wolf leading it. Im a little tired of the conservative party now, but think if Ignatieff wins, their wont be much of a choice, let alone a difference.

[edit on 15-9-2009 by Adam West]

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   
There's a couple of old threads on him around here if you plug his name into the search box.

My views (which have not changed) are posted here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

but I'll reproduce them below:

Michael Ignatieff is a wolf in sheep's clothing.

Do some research...

Pro-Iraq War;
Bush supporter;
Missile Defense Shield Supporter;
Supports American Imperialism; (he even wrote a book on it called "Empire Lite"!!)
Supports American policy on torture!
Lived outside of Canada for nearly three decades (UK and US).

What does he know about Canadian politics?

Also read up on how he secured his riding nomination. There was quite the controversy over it that got almost no media attention:

Michael Ignatieff: Opportunist? Reactionary? U.S. Lackey? Liberal Leadership Hopeful?

...he gained his nomination victory to loud cries of “sleaze” from all sides. The other two candidate hopefuls, it is said, were given almost no time at all to gather the required nomination signatures. When they did so, in a hurry, they found the necessary office doors locked before the deadline hour, while office staff inside pretended no one was seeking entry and refused to answer knocks on the door or telephone calls.

No way this guy is a Trudeau "liberal".
The only "liberal" in that group is Manley and he's no leader IMO.

Canadian Politics is in trouble. :shk:

I'm actually thinking of joining the liberal party just so I can vote against Ignatieff at the convention.

One of many articles you can find on him: www.counterpunch.org...

We are being played...

Canada has no viable leadership at the moment.
It's a sad state of affairs.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Maybe their just putting this complete moron into the Liberal Party Leader position so that everyone will now be forced to vote Conversative.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I suspect he is the NWO candidate, and predict that he will be the next PM, come hell or high water. It's coming, folks.

top topics

join