It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vivid Dream from this morning 15/09/09

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 05:21 AM
link   
While this is still fresh in my memory I thought i'd post what I dreamt of.
I was watching TV about some Air Display, it seemed to be in Australia as the commentator had a strong Aussie accent, For some reason there seemed to be a long wide river or canal with hundreds of spectators lining the embankment.
The "craft" I saw can be best described as something like a U2a at the front with a huge tank on the back for fuel and it was either some sort of drag-racing thing Ive never seen or a water-bourne craft with a Afterburner.
Anyway this thing shot off as it was supposed to, then it veered to the left onto the bank, all within seconds and just ploughed through the spectators. In my dream everyone just hit the deck as this thing was rolling over people until I woke up.
The weird thing that happened when I woke was that the clothes I has piled onto my shelf suddenly looked like a Skull, which after what I dreamt of, quickly got me out of bed and trying not to freak out using the rational explanation that it was just light and shadow. Either way last night was freaky.
Ive also had Blue flashes come to me before Im even close to sleeping, just lying in bed.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Looks like you may have to wait till next year ....

maybe this mate?

[edit on 15/9/2009 by scubagravy]

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Tell me about these blue flashes..

Do they come in wave's with your eye's closed they are near and then move away almost like down a tunnel ?

Do you see them out of the corner of your eye while your walking around your house ?

Take care.

Regards
Lee

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Not the Red Bull Air-race as generally the aircraft used in that are Extra 300's type of performance planes, this was something along the lines of a hovercraft with winglets on the side and a jet engine at the back.

The Blue Flash only occured to me once on Sunday night, just a quick brilliant dull blue flash of light like a camera flash had gone off, and that was it. I was expecting to hear Thunder but given the fact im into Meteorology and the UK is under High Pressure right now I can discount Sferic activity.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 07:22 AM
link   
I had another dream last night, this time about UFO's.

I was looking out my window and what appeared to be a bright spotlight was shining down upon the valley, casting darkness into Light and it was being chased by a Helicopter.
This Light suddenly vanishes and I look overhead to see a green light over the house through the clouds. The light begins to move and breaks into 2 pieces like a Meteorite would, only after this 2 more green lights followed behind it and slowly curved round the house before fading out of view.

A pre-cursor for things to come?

new topics

top topics

join