It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How a real President acts regarding Immigrants

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Iseekthetruth!!!!!!!!

I wouldn't mind it if we were able to shoot on sight. They get across the border and it turns into a shooting gallery.

We will find out if Jose still wants to cut rich folks yard after he sees his friend Jesus make it 30 yards inside the border.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by jd140
reply to post by Rams59lb

No problem, I don't care for you much, but I will give support when its called for.

To be frankly honest as I usually am, that was why I took the time to thank you personally as our past does have some bad blood and although I often don't agree with you either I do support your right to free speech. I tip my hat to you!

A big star for you as this is exactly what I mean about being able to find a middle ground.

[edit on 06/03/2009 by Rams59lb]

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by jd140

We should bring the Marines home from Afghanistan to defend the homeland. Put a minefield on the border so that you can only get across at checkpoints. Then put the Marine snipers out there to pick off anyone who makes it across the minefield. Of course we would print huge signs in Spanish and English telling people about it and we would take out ads in Mexican newspapers and on Mexican TV so the everyone is aware and forewarned so that they have only themselves to blame for trying to cross.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by groingrinder

I wouldn't go that far.

I despise illegals, but you have to remember that some bring their children with them.

I don't know any soldier, sailor, airman or marine that wants to potentially see a little kid get blown up.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
reply to post by jd140

We should bring the Marines home from Afghanistan to defend the homeland. Put a minefield on the border so that you can only get across at checkpoints. Then put the Marine snipers out there to pick off anyone who makes it across the minefield. Of course we would print huge signs in Spanish and English telling people about it and we would take out ads in Mexican newspapers and on Mexican TV so the everyone is aware and forewarned so that they have only themselves to blame for trying to cross.

I have to tell you that I Like your idea. I mean it! I am sick of this pussy-footing around the issue. Get them OUT and Keep them OUT! If we brought our boys home there would be more than enough military to Guard OUR boarders!!!!! The mine field sounds Great to me too!!

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   

that to vote you are required to be a citizen and to be a citizen you have to read and write English.

Immigrants seeking their citizenship merely need to memorize questions and certain words in order to get their citizenship. It doesn't make them good writers or readers.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   

I wouldn't go that far.

I despise illegals, but you have to remember that some bring their children with them.

I don't know any soldier, sailor, airman or marine that wants to potentially see a little kid get blown up.

If they would be STUPID enough to Try to bring Children into that kind of danger, I just don't know what to say! I cannot believe that anyone would be stupid enough to put their Children into harms way!

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by jam321

that to vote you are required to be a citizen and to be a citizen you have to read and write English.

Immigrants seeking their citizenship merely need to memorize questions and certain words in order to get their citizenship. It doesn't make them good writers or readers.

I am pretty sure that the law says they have to read and write English. I understand that they are being passed without that though by private contractors hired to run the program. I think the private contractors hired to administer the program need to be investigated as they are skirting the letter of the law.

[edit on 9-15-2009 by groingrinder]

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Doesn't matter, you created the possibility that it could happen when you plant the mines.

You purposly put a childs life in danger. Thats not cool.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   

I wouldn't go that far.

You have to be mighty stupid or just plain callous to bring your wife or child into imminent death. Like I said we would make it perfectly clear in the Mexican press and post notices along the border.

We need to gain control of the people coming into our country with the talks recently of dirty bombs and another 9/11. How many more thousands of Americans have to die before we take control of our own borders?

[edit on 9-15-2009 by groingrinder]

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   

See my post above.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Doesn't matter, you created the possibility that it could happen when you plant the mines.

You purposly put a childs life in danger. Thats not cool.

Are You Serious?
I wouldn't be walking/running them across the boarder. I Would Not Be Responsible for their being injured or Killed their PARENTS would.
I will say again, I cannot believe that Any Parent Would Put their Child into that kind of Danger! If they Do/Did that would be Their Fault Not Mine or anyone elses in this Country!

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   

I teach the test. I promise you that the information I provide them is all they need to pass the test.

Reading

Writing

100 questions

Many I work with do not comprehend the 100 questions. They learn them by memorization. Key words association.

As far as the administrators of the test, they are denying more people than ever. I had one student who failed because he started off a sentence with the word "me."

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   

You're not getting it.

I thought I hated illegals, but buddy you have me beat.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Your ignorance is astounding, you will find that most immigrant families are wanting a better life for their children.

Tell me why people will sell everything they have to put their family on a tiny wooden boat and sail across oceans to find a new country to live?

You reckon it's just because they want to leech off the tax payers?

Or maybe they do it because they want to escape the tyranny of their country and give their children a better life...

If you're a white American as I suspect you are, I hope you realise the irony of your xenophobia, because your family was no doubt immigrants at some stage in history.

[edit on 15/9/09 by Chadwickus]

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   

reply to post by Chadwickus

Since you apparently missed the point of what the OP was trying to say, you are the one looking foolish.

What point was that?
Posting a misleading thread title?
Posting an inaccurate article with no supporting evidence?
Telling everyone to read the article so that they don't look foolish?

How about some fact checking before posting?
Or changing the title to reflect the premise of the thread?
Or doing a search for previous threads covering this exact speech.

So sorry but I'm not the one looking foolish.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   
This is horrible stuff to read. What next, put all immigrants in special camps and use them as slave labour? Then when they're all worked out gas them?
There seems to be some horrible worldwide rise in bloodthirsty nationalism at the moment.
Correct me if I'm wrong but shouldn't Australians speak Aborigine and Americans learn Sioux or Cheyenne or something?

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Rams59lb

I am with you on that .I am sticking with my post also. Whether it's true or not, It's the way it should be. If nothing else it shows our low life politicans, They to might be able to grow a pair, and one day actually do the job they were elected to do.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   
..am i reading this right...

Some people here want to KILL Immigrants that try o cross the Border???...

That is sick...very sick...

..You want to kill a person that WILL not harm you nor affect you in any way..that just wants a better life..would you actually do that??..

Your Xenophobia Scares me and makes me very sick....

..Right wings are Insane i tell you....

[edit on 15-9-2009 by Next_Heap_With]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join