Originally posted by groingrinder
I am all for that sentiment. That is how it USED to be in America before all this PC bs.
I am so sick of seeing ballots and election material printed in Spanish when everyone knows that to vote you are required to be a citizen and to be
a citizen you have to read and write English. So printing the ballots in Spanish only encourages voter fraud.
I got this in an e-mail a few weeks ago and thought you would appericate it.
I can't stand it anymore, so I'm moving on if Obama can pull some strings
for me. Hope they have some nice golf courses in Mexico
Dear Mr. President:
I'm planning to move my family and extended family into Mexico for my
health, and I would like to ask you to assist me.
We're planning to simply walk across the border from the U.S. Into Mexico,
and we'll need your help to make a few arrangements.
We plan to skip all the legal stuff like visas, passports, immigration
quotas and laws.
I'm sure they handle those things the same way you do here.
So, would you mind telling your buddy, President Calderon, that I'm on my
Please let him know that I will be expecting the following:
1. Free medical care for my entire family.
2. English-speaking government bureaucrats for all services I might need,
whether I use them or not.
3. Please print all Mexican government forms in English.
4. I want my grand kids to be taught Spanish by English-speaking
5. Tell their schools they need to include classes on American culture and
6. I want my grand kids to see the American flag on one of the flag poles at
7. Please plan to feed my grand kids at school for both breakfast and lunch.
8. I will need a local Mexican driver's license so I can get easy access to
9. I do plan to get a car and drive in Mexico , but, I don't plan to
purchase car insurance, and I probably won't make any special effort to
learn local traffic laws.
10. In case one of the Mexican police officers does not get the memo from
their president to leave me alone, please be sure that every patrol car has
at least one English-speaking officer.
11. I plan to fly the U.S. Flag from my house top, put U S. Flag decals on
my car, and have a gigantic celebration on July 4th. I do not want any
complaints or negative comments from the locals.
12. I would also like to have a nice job without paying any taxes, or have
any labor or tax laws enforced on any business I may start.
13. Please have the president tell all the Mexican people to be extremely
nice and never say a critical things about me or my family, or about the
strain we might place on their economy.
14. I want to receive free food stamps.
15. Naturally, I'll expect free rent subsidies.
16. I'll need Income tax credits so although I don't pay Mexican Taxes, I'll
receive money from the government.
17. Please arrange it so that the Mexican Gov't pays $ 4,500 to help me buy
a new car.
18. Oh yes, I almost forgot, please enroll me free into the Mexican Social
Security program so that I'll get a monthly income in retirement.
I know this is an easy request because you already do all these things for
all his people who come to the U.S. From Mexico . I am sure that President
Calderon won't mind returning the favor if you ask him nicely.
Thank you so much for your kind help. You're the man!!!
(Fill in the Blank)