It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A&E- Gillian's Ranch?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 01:36 AM
link   
I just switched to A&E channel a few minutes ago and I saw they were doing a show on UFOs, specifically in a location called "Gillian's Ranch". I might have misspelled it. Did anyone else just see this show, and if so, where is this ranch located?
Also in the credits at the end, I noticed it gave thanks to Abovetopsecret.com

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 01:43 AM
link   
huuumm this is weird im watching A&E right now (and for the past 30min)
and i didnt see the show your refering to.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by br0oce

It ended at 11pm, pacific time that is. I only saw the last few minutes so I don't know what the show was called.

[edit on 9/15/2009 by bl4ke360]

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 08:53 AM
link   
It was Paranormal State. It began at 11 not ended at 11 and yes that was the ranch the ATS hotshots went to. Good program, I would love to spend the weekend there. Oh and it's in Washington State. The episode was called First Contact and is from the 2nd season.

Paranormal State

First Contact
[edit on 15-9-2009 by damwel]

[edit on 15-9-2009 by damwel]

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by bl4ke360
I just switched to A&E channel a few minutes ago and I saw they were doing a show on UFOs, specifically in a location called "Gillian's Ranch". I might have misspelled it. Did anyone else just see this show, and if so, where is this ranch located?
Also in the credits at the end, I noticed it gave thanks to Abovetopsecret.com

If you search here, I believe by the way that it is spelled Gilliland's Ranch, but if you search you may find several threads here done by different ATS members. Some have gone to the ranch to video tape any strange events, and the general consensus seems to be that nothing too strange happened while they were out there.

Still, other people including Mr. Gilliland seem to think there are real strange phenomina, and way out in the country is a great place to see alot of stars, satellites, and maybe something more.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   
ISnt it called like Giliands Ranch? Something like that? I swear some people from this site went out there and investigated... I may be thinking of something else though with a really similiar name.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by jeasahtheseer
ISnt it called like Giliands Ranch? Something like that? I swear some people from this site went out there and investigated... I may be thinking of something else though with a really similiar name.

See Sticky Post number 2 and 4 at the top of the main page.

WG3

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Excellent! I just did a search for this ranch after reading it mentioned on a Skinwalker Ranch thread. Does anyone know of a comprehensive thread or site that would list all areas like this around the country? I usually piecemeal it all together, and I am still rather a novice with awareness of all areas/site, but fascinated. Aside from the most famouse Area 51's and Dulce Bases, these are also very intriguing. I am fascinated by Skinwalker in Utah right now.

Thank for all of your posts, even from 2009!

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
It's Gillilands Ranch. Come on u guys. A simple google search would have aborted this thread before its inception. Not the behavior of a true ATS'r.

www.eceti.org

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
If you do a google video or youtube search for "Danny Dyer : I believe in UFO's"
theres a bit about Gilians Ranch.
Some of the rituals they do before a UFO hunt is erm new - ageish , but there was some good shots of lights around the mountain.

On a side note I wonder if Springer and others had to dance around in a big circle and hug trees when they visited

new topics

top topics

join