It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Gov't Nuclear attack on Chicago 9/22?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by reasonable
Actually I heard from a reliable source that 922 is a chemical designation. 922 will be placed in the water supply on 9-22 at 9:22am in a dilution of 9 to 22. The substance 922 has an incubation period of 922 minutes and once it is in your system it is activated by high fructose corn syrup, once you consume hfc after 922 minutes your body will explode. Godspeed.

Seriously? Honestly? I have no idea if that was a piss-take or not.....there's so many 'I-want-to-believe'-ers here that I just don't know.....k, I'm gonna say that that was a piss take.

Anyhoos, back on track - this seems a bit far-fetch, doesn't it? I mean this; - "Illinois Lottery drawings are held at 9:22 p.m. " - so f'ing what? What has that got to do with the price of cheese, hhmmm...maybe the cheese cost £9.22? F knows.

You want synchronicity, just read this (as I'm sure most of you have already)

Edit: missed out link

[edit on 16/9/09 by XHellcatX]

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by JJay55
reply to post by mkross1983

yeah, those links are more conspiracy sites, not government, no agency guys... hmmmm. ok.
I really don't have time to argue with you about things that are immature. Sorry.
Watch out for the AQ group near the Plaza.
Have a nice day.

ABC news isn't a conspiracy site.

I provided links, I can't say I have first hand knowledge I can only provide what I have read from others. Those links are the results of about a 4 minute google search. There are many many others. Just listing them to show you your 1 thru 4 in the other post weren't slightly factual.

I can't prove or deny what you say about your first hand experiences but I find it hard to believe you could go into a forum site and talk about like it's not a big deal with no repercussions.

At any rate can you provide me with a link about terror threats in Charlotte and this MS13 or whatever it is. I'd be interested to read up on what's going on in my city.

Thanks.

EDIT: I can't give you links or email to agency people as I don't know any first hand. Can you provide me with some so I can cross check your posts?
I don't think making sure information is factual is immature. Sorry if you do.

Also, what do you mean by the Plaza? Care to elaborate a little more on that? Thanks.

[edit on 16-9-2009 by mkross1983]

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by XHellcatX

Actually I heard from a reliable source that 922 is a chemical designation. 922 will be placed in the water supply on 9-22 at 9:22am in a dilution of 9 to 22. The substance 922 has an incubation period of 922 minutes and once it is in your system it is activated by high fructose corn syrup, once you consume hfc after 922 minutes your body will explode. Godspeed.

Seriously? Honestly? I have no idea if that was a piss-take or not.....there's so many 'I-want-to-believe'-ers here that I just don't know.....k, I'm gonna say that that was a piss take.

Anyhoos, back on track - this seems a bit far-fetch, doesn't it? I mean this; - "Illinois Lottery drawings are held at 9:22 p.m. " - so f'ing what? What has that got to do with the price of cheese, hhmmm...maybe the cheese cost £9.22? F knows.

You want synchronicity, just read this (as I'm sure most of you have already)

Edit: missed out link

[edit on 16/9/09 by XHellcatX]

Interesting point. There is a process called data-mining in which First Responders are suppose to connect the dots between crimes. Problem is that most First Responders dont' have the time or tools to achieve this. That gives the advantage to the criminal. So coincidences never make it to prevention, instead they are looked after-the-fact in retrospect and then everything becomes obvious.
Now there are government agencies who are using data-mining but still it's in it's infancy. And if AQ has planned an operation in 2002 then it's way off the government's grid and can't be data-mined. Again, advantage to the criminals.
So forums like this where people from all over the country is a resource to share information, sightings, thoughts, insight and we can make a collective summary of the threats. Well except for the trollers but I am really impressed with the zero tolerance moderators here at ATS!!!

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   
JJ, it seems like your ignoring me, probably because you can't provide any evidence to back up what you say. I've been nice and requested links or any kind of evidence to back up your wild claims but I haven't see any.

I'm not gonna wait around any more for you to respond so I'll check back later.

You've got to expect people to ask for proof when you say you've met first hand with agents who work at the CIA and you make claims about terror groups with nothing to back it up. This is ATS, we try to deny ignorance here. Anybody can just come in here and say anything that want so I hope you see my view point on this.

I checked out the sites you listed earlier and they look like News Aggregate sites to me. One of their stories was taken from WND so it didn't really strike me as having any more credibility than anything else I posted in my links which you label conspiracy theory sites.

Anyways, if you wanna share your information with us I'd be glad to look it over otherwise I'm just going to have to consider you as someone looking for attention like so many other people that come in here are.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by mkross1983

I have read through the thread and must agree with your assessment of the validity of JJ's information.

Good afternoon Gentlemen, yes, I get my information from high level sources who are experts in Islamic terrorism and counter-terrorism crisis management.

Who are these sources, and why are they telling you? I don't mean this to sound rude, but why would someone release information specifically to you? Do you work in counter-terrorism? Can you name the sources?

This wreaks of disinfo. I cannot assume anything as fact coming from unnameable sources in counter-terrorism. If they release information that shouldn't have been, it could easily be disinfo to throw truth-seekers off. I will listen JJ, but I won't believe until I get more evidence.

I am going to stress that I am not meaning this as an attack of JJ him/herself, but on the sources. It is possible that JJ was given information from a source on the inside, and I give JJ the benefit of the doubt as a fellow ATSer.

As another point of interest, it is likely Bin Laden is dead and has been for years.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Look at the basic facts of the site.

1. The layout of this site is so basic as to be almost childish. No thought went into it and the ideas expressed on it are crude and unrefined.
2. There is a stat counter in the source code but not displayed on the page.
3. There is nothing on the site, other than the counter, that would collect information on the visitors.
4. It was registered by proxy.
5. The data on the site is idiotic and unrelated.

Anyone who wanted to get a serious message out would either show their own credibility, or utilize the credibility of others by getting them to sponsor the idea.

The time the lottery is drawn has nothing to do with any of the other data. The fact that 100 days will remain means absolutely nothing. Yes, the city is known as the Second City, as is stated on the COMMERCIAL FRONT END of their website.

9/22 is the first day of 'fall'. Primary word being 'fall'. If this event happens, nothing will 'fall'. It may implode, it may eject, collapse in a haphazard manner, but it won't simply fall. This is also irrelevant.

9/22 might be the first day of the fall, but 9/11 wasn't.

Not going to happen. Besides, they've got aliens at O'Hare, don't they?

Don't buy into this rubbish. You got trolled

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   
The significiance of 9/22 is that it is the sliver of the new moon when the cleric will give the blessing.

This is also interesting about Chicago:
"September 19, 2009 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- There was word Saturday that the death of a University of Chicago scientist may be linked to a bacteria that causes the plague.
The researcher, who died Sunday, studied the genetics of harmful bacteria, including a weakened strain of yersinia pestis.
The University of Chicago says there doesn't appear to be any threat to the public, and no other illness related to the case has been reported. "
abclocal.go.com.../local&id=7022822

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by stevegmu

Obama is not in charge!

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   
That's being covered in other threads, the plague bacteria. Nothing too much to worry about, IMO.

But, I seem to have left out the most important word that was on that site.

'Might'.

There 'might' be a problem.

When that word pops up, I usually discount the idea immediately unless the argument is presented with relevant, corroborating evidence.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
It seems I am being ignored as well. I guess it is easier then actually answering my questions. Come on JJ, read my last post and try to explain your sources.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by DINSTAAR

Well, tomorrow will be the vindication or end of this thread anyway!!

Good Luck, keep your eyes up and heads down!

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready

You are absolutely right

I created this thread to find out more information about this website and whether the claims issued on 922warning.com are legitimate or a silly prank.

Obviously I hope for the latter and strongly expect with almost clear certainty it will pass another normal day.

-Sliadon

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   

That is horrendously -well- silly. If we have a city go mushroom, all evidence will be vaporized. If anything a decentralized global terror network will be responsible so how could you possibly nuke them back? Ok so lets say you decide it was them thar mooslems turn em to glass! You launch on them and in the process 1) wipe out our allies in Europe with radiation fallout, 2) wipe out ourselves from the same fallout as it makes its way back to the USA. I mean seriously you really think we would push the red button and destroy the entire human race over a 1kt suitcase nuke going off in 1 city? LMAO. I forgot to add you get points for bravado.
[edit on 15-9-2009 by reasonable]

If there were such a false flag then I am sure that one of the rescue workers would find some passports in a suitcase with some nuclear bomb construction manuals and a koran. OR I guess these days it could be a domestic ID, construction manual, copy of the Declaration of Independence and a 9/11 truth book.

edited to add: and maybe also a Ron Paul campaign sticker.

[edit on 21-9-2009 by AmethystSD]

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by DINSTAAR

Are you with an agency that is going to hire me? Send me the website and I will send a CV. Otherwise you are going to have to make your own judgements on what you want to believe and what you don't. I'm not a babysitter.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sliadon

Originally posted by getreadyalready

You are absolutely right

I created this thread to find out more information about this website and whether the claims issued on 922warning.com are legitimate or a silly prank.

Obviously I hope for the latter and strongly expect with almost clear certainty it will pass another normal day.

-Sliadon

Nothing's going to happen. The alert was about NYC. There are cells that have Chicago but they aren't activated yet.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I think im the only pessimist here who wants something to happen, yes its kind of sick but another 9/11 would make sense for the govt to do because the public is starting to get pissed and another attack from so called terriosts would put people back in the war spirit. but a nuke might be over doing it. but i do recall a game that had the worst earthquake in history that took place in chicago dont think that will happen though, but i wouldnt be surprised if another attack on US soil will happen soon not to sure about tommorow though, but anything is possible.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by SoundTheory
reply to post by stevegmu

Obama is not in charge!

Everybody know that Charles is in Charge.

Charles in Charge
Of Our Days, And Our Nights
Charles In Charge,
Of Our Wrongs, And Our Rights
And I Say
I Want Charles In Charge Of Me!!!!

But seriously, tomorrow is the day if this thread holds water, any true believers partying like it's the end of the world?

I hope nothing happens tomorrow.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Tomorrow, Tuesday 9/22 will come and go as any other ordinary day. On Wednesday, 9/23 we'll all be discussing this as another of the 3,428 predictions that haven't come to fruition on here. Nothing to see here, move along. I'm not denigrating this thread, it's just another case of "the boy that cried wolf" syndrome. I've been a member of ATS for 5+ years and not one prediction of a particular event happening on a specific date has come to pass. But, like the saying goes, if you throw enough excrement against the wall, sooner or later something will stick.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   
I find these threads very amusing. When nothing happens then you'll see why.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   
No...the governmnt moved the date of the "nuclear attack" to 10-10-2010 or if that does not work it will be 11-11-2011. It was mentioned in the "Ultra/Cosmic Top Secret" memo that only 2 people have seen and one of them was injected with H1n1 at a forced vaccnation point on his way to the "secret" internment camp. Come on people......

Man oh man conspiracy nuts are coming out of the woodwork.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join