It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Gov't Nuclear attack on Chicago 9/22?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Personaly I'm of the belief that if there was an attack planned then a 'prediction' made on the internet or elsewhere then TPTB would simply not do it on that date. I would assume that if a acctual date is posted they would avoid that date as it would prove that they did it.

I cannot find anywhere proior to 9/11 that ever stated the exact 9/11 date, I can however find quite a few warnings of iminent terror attacks in the months prior to 9/11 and even said good ol' Osama would be blamed but the exact date to my knowledge wasn't posted anywhere. The same sourses are now saying another attack is imminant but to post an exact date IMHO just cant be done.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Magnivea
Oh, and did you "stumble on" this link in /x/? It's ok, you can tell me.

I saw this on /b/ and /k/ as well.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Cornczech

YOU'RE nervous....I work DOWNTOWN Chicago!!!!!!
Great....now do I call in sick that day (bad move in this economy unless this story is true......)

I don't believe any of these predictions, BUT....if I worked downtown Chicago, I might feel sick that day!

On 9/11, a miraculous number of people either missed work, or where running late that day! One guy interviewed was on the phone with his sister talking about how they were both running late, when the first plane hit!! "Truthers" often use this as evidence of the conspiracy, but even many of the mundane desks were left empty that morning, just by chance!

Sound like a great day for a drive in the country!!

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Based on the research pulled from fellow ATS'rs I'm going to have to say, at least for me, this seems like someone trying to spread fear and is doing it for humor.

We will wake up next Tuesday and all will be well.

I'm calling HOAX on the website.

-Sliadon

P.S. Thank you to ashnomadonte for your outstanding sleuthing skills!

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   
bin Laden said that it will be a present for Ramadan. Ramadan ends on the 19th. But yes, the sliver of the new moon appears on the 22nd. And that's when the cleric will give the blessing to go ahead with an attack... so if an attack is going to happen it will be the 18th through the 23rd.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by JJay55

I've been following your posts the past few days and all the terrorism related threads and connecting the dots. Very interesting the way things are lining up. Especially with the correlation between these events and ramadan and the thread on which Daniel J. Hill states he believes, due to certain connections he's made throughout his life, that the odds are very good for an attack to be carried out along the timeframe of ramadan. Could you further explain what you mean, by the 'Cleric' would give the blessing on the account of the appearance of the new moon? What meaning does this statement hold?

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by born2BWild

I also couldn't help but notice the correlations between the Night of Power (9/18) and the end of Ramadan (9/19) and the jewish holiday Rosh Hashanah being on the (9/19) but a KEY note which I missed at first was in the jjewish calendar, a holiday begins on the sunset of the previous day, so observing jews with celebrate rosh hashanah on the sunset of (9/18). . . Interesting.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by JJay55
bin Laden said that it will be a present for Ramadan. Ramadan ends on the 19th. But yes, the sliver of the new moon appears on the 22nd. And that's when the cleric will give the blessing to go ahead with an attack... so if an attack is going to happen it will be the 18th through the 23rd.

% wise, whats the chances of this happening?

Are you informed by someone at a high level ect, or do just study and read between the lines of what the media come out with?

Anyway, your post are very intresting!

Tsom87

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Good afternoon Gentlemen, yes, I get my information from high level sources who are experts in Islamic terrorism and counter-terrorism crisis management. Daniel J Hill seems like a nice guy, also seems ficticious but I also know people that have the same and more experience. I have practiced and studied Islam for over 40 years. Therefore my insight of the clerical blessing comes from practice and custom. Islam goes by a moon calendar, unlike us who go by the Roman sun calendar.

I forgot about the sunset thing, so connecting the dots and Osama bin Laden (dead RIP) message means that the present will be delivered on the 18th indeed, probably before sunset. The possibility of it being nuclear is 90%.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by JJay55
Good afternoon Gentlemen, yes, I get my information from high level sources who are experts in Islamic terrorism and counter-terrorism crisis management. Daniel J Hill seems like a nice guy, also seems ficticious but I also know people that have the same and more experience. I have practiced and studied Islam for over 40 years. Therefore my insight of the clerical blessing comes from practice and custom. Islam goes by a moon calendar, unlike us who go by the Roman sun calendar.

I forgot about the sunset thing, so connecting the dots and Osama bin Laden (dead RIP) message means that the present will be delivered on the 18th indeed, probably before sunset. The possibility of it being nuclear is 90%.

No offense JJ but I find this hard to believe. Every week there is a thread about a nuke going off and it never happens. Care to give us some more details or evidence (not asking for names)? I believe it could happen but you know after about the 300th wolf cry it kinda gets to be something I just read as interesting and then forget about.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by mkross1983
No offense JJ but I find this hard to believe. Every week there is a thread about a nuke going off and it never happens. Care to give us some more details or evidence (not asking for names)? I believe it could happen but you know after about the 300th wolf cry it kinda gets to be something I just read as interesting and then forget about.

Sure kross. The 7 phase plan of AQ, which was supposedly gleaned from Saddam's own computer and elsewhere, appeared in Der Spiel magazine in 2003ish. Not that AQ hid this, they clearly told us their intentions. 911 is the Awakening, showing Americans that AQ is real and they want us to wake up to see their power and demands. 2-4 phases are infiltration of our government, infrastructure and natural resources in an effort to help us convert to Islam. Phase 5 is breaking up those in the Middle East who aren't on board. And we are moving into phase 6 which is bringing us to our knees. This was planned before 911, probably around 1993 when the Santa Claus shiek pulled off the first WTC bombing. Since then AQ has become way more technological and they are ready.

Meanwhile the MSM hasn't a clue. Most government officials don't have a clue. Instead the few experts in the field have been shunned from both and keep the knowledge to themselves, making dire efforts to educate the public. These people are the ones who I have teamed with because they have the truth and aren't afraid to say it. So crying wolf has come from the uninformed... basically.

There have been over 10000 Islamic terrorism incidents since 911 so there are brave people out ther working against it. Now comes the time when this will escalate. The warnings have been issued but MSM takes the attention... for ratings. The information is out there but it's hard to find.

Good resources:
www.jihadwatch.com (Robert Spencer is a very intelligent man, and funny too. He supports Pamela Geller who is brave but not schooled in Islam)
www.centerforstrategicanalysis.org (underfunded group who has field experience with AQ. Former intelligence group with superior expertise. These aren't communications majors who put it in a media format, you have to dig. Director is always welcome for questions, does radio shows and seminars that are full of good info, see bios)

Anyway, expecting the new phase to take place 2010-2013 but with escalation in Iran with nuke capability and cutting them down before they attack us may make this happen sooner... like this Friday according to latest analysis.
Seems like the plan is something that I need to review. NY, Toronto, Chicago and Denver give me a big clue. St Louis and Charleston SC are also in that mix possibly but they would have scattered by now. 10 cities, dirty bombs and chemicals that need to be found. Chance that one of those makes it through in 2 days is very high.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Phew, lot of info to digest in that one.

Well first of all AQ isn't necessary behind 9/11. It sounded to me like you were making AQ out to be a real threat. They are not. Bin Laden used to work for the CIA so if AQ did carry out 9/11 they didn't do it alone, they had help. They only could have done it via stand down of some kind, there is no other possible way to break as much security as they did.

Second of all, AQ and Saddam were not working together. They were opposed, so I really really doubt that Saddam had a AQ file on his computer that told us their exact plans. That's just about as convenient as a terrorist passport being blown up, tossed through a thousand degree fire, falling down through the debris of the towers and making it out without being scratched so bad that it was still readable.

The first WTC bombing was known about by FBI informants who decided not to replace real explosives with fake ones. They knew about it and allowed it to happen.

I appreciate the heads up, especially about Charleston, SC. I haven't heard of this one before and I'm in Charlotte so kinda close. Thanks for the links.

No offense to you again, but what I read about AQ and what I see here are greatly different. Bin Laden isn't even alive most likely as he need a dialysis machine and there are many reports that he has died. AQ, to me based on what I've read all over the internet, is just a front group, trained and funded by our own government that they can use to try and scare us into allowing them to do whatever they want such as pass the Patriot Act.

There is so much evidence out there and so many conflicting reports on what went down on 9/11 there is no way I can logically believe that AQ is responsible. It's just not possible.

All the intelligence people you are getting these warnings from should understand how hijacking procedures operate and how none of them where followed on 9/11. And the chance that exercises being carried out the same day that the attacks actually took place is astronomical. They either planned it with some group within our government or they had insider knowledge from said group.

You can see the exact same thing happened on 7/7 in London. The attacks took place at the exact same time and place as the exercises where going on. This is not possible and it is even more not possible for it to happen twice. I hope you understand what I am saying about how unlikely this is.

Anyways, thanks for the info and links, appreciate it.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by JJay55

Well now....90% likely, am going to have a very intresting birthday this weekend!

You say Osama Bin Laden is dead, do you know when he died?

Tsom87

[edit on 16-9-2009 by TSOM87]

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   
so the Illinois lotto is drawn at 9:22... as we all remember, the night Obama was elected the winning numbers were 666... again a stretch but perhaps theres something to 9-22... i hope not.

[edit on 16-9-2009 by TheCoffinman]

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by TSOM87
reply to post by JJay55

Well now....90% likely, am going to have a very intresting birthday this weekend!

You say Osama Bin Laden is dead, do you know when he died?

Tsom87

[edit on 16-9-2009 by TSOM87]

Negative. I have no way to verify this of course. But I have seen tons and tons of article on this and how he was in very bad shape when the CIA visited him in a Pakistan hospital. If he is alive I doubt he is any shape to carry out any kind of attack let alone lead a terror group like AQ supposedly is. Plus, I mean, how does he make all these darn videos and audios that make it to the MSM when he is hiding in a cave in the mountains. God bless those camel riders. lol

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by mkross1983
Phew, lot of info to digest in that one.

Well first of all AQ isn't necessary behind 9/11. It sounded to me like you were making AQ out to be a real threat. They are not. Bin Laden used to work for the CIA so if AQ did carry out 9/11 they didn't do it alone, they had help. They only could have done it via stand down of some kind, there is no other possible way to break as much security as they did.

Second of all, AQ and Saddam were not working together. They were opposed, so I really really doubt that Saddam had a AQ file on his computer that told us their exact plans. That's just about as convenient as a terrorist passport being blown up, tossed through a thousand degree fire, falling down through the debris of the towers and making it out without being scratched so bad that it was still readable.

The first WTC bombing was known about by FBI informants who decided not to replace real explosives with fake ones. They knew about it and allowed it to happen.

I appreciate the heads up, especially about Charleston, SC. I haven't heard of this one before and I'm in Charlotte so kinda close. Thanks for the links.

No offense to you again, but what I read about AQ and what I see here are greatly different. Bin Laden isn't even alive most likely as he need a dialysis machine and there are many reports that he has died. AQ, to me based on what I've read all over the internet, is just a front group, trained and funded by our own government that they can use to try and scare us into allowing them to do whatever they want such as pass the Patriot Act.

There is so much evidence out there and so many conflicting reports on what went down on 9/11 there is no way I can logically believe that AQ is responsible. It's just not possible.

All the intelligence people you are getting these warnings from should understand how hijacking procedures operate and how none of them where followed on 9/11. And the chance that exercises being carried out the same day that the attacks actually took place is astronomical. They either planned it with some group within our government or they had insider knowledge from said group.

You can see the exact same thing happened on 7/7 in London. The attacks took place at the exact same time and place as the exercises where going on. This is not possible and it is even more not possible for it to happen twice. I hope you understand what I am saying about how unlikely this is.

Anyways, thanks for the info and links, appreciate it.

1. bin Laden did not work for the CIA.
2. Saddam, AQ, the Muslim Brotherhood are all one Islam. Important to remember.
3. If you are in Charlotte you certainly know the terrorism threats in that city, they are numerous including MS13 activity, who are also part of AQ.
4. As a USAir employee you know how lax security is to allow hijackings.

Have a nice day.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   
1. bin Laden did not work for the CIA.
2. Saddam, AQ, the Muslim Brotherhood are all one Islam. Important to remember.
3. If you are in Charlotte you certainly know the terrorism threats in that city, they are numerous including MS13 activity, who are also part of AQ.
4. As a USAir employee you know how lax security is to allow hijackings.

Bin Laden did work for the CIA
www.evtv1.com...
whatreallyhappened.com...
www.globalresearch.ca... (CIA met him at hospital)
www.historycommons.org...
www.geocities.com...
www.democraticunderground.com...

Saddam and Bin Laden didn't like each other
www.spiked-online.com...
www.smh.com.au...

I do not know of any terror threats to Charlotte nor do I know of this MS13 you mention. Any links?

I never said I was an employee of USAir and I am not. Not sure where you got that from??? I fly out of CLT fairly often and the security there is always a pain to go thru, hasn't changed that I'm aware of.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by TSOM87

No, the CIA didn't visit bin laden in a hospital. Myths. Debunking something is only good if you have real first hand information. Otherwise debunkment becomes conspiracy theory. Someone saw some guy in some place and said something... blah blah blah regurgitation. How about when Atta was suppose to be in Praque. The guy that examined the photo told me himself personally what happened. but anyway...

bin Laden died outside Kost and is buried in the hills in a traditional ceremony... I'd tell you the tradition but... well you know... that's not important right now. AQ is fine without him. Zaqahiri is doing a fine job. Fattyboy Gadhan is also dead because that tape he delivered was intercepted. They don't take chances. Those mujhadine are brutal, they cut off your balls and let you bleed out in the street.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by mkross1983

yeah, those links are more conspiracy sites, not government, no agency guys... hmmmm. ok.
I really don't have time to argue with you about things that are immature. Sorry.
Watch out for the AQ group near the Plaza.
Have a nice day.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheCoffinman
so the Illinois lotto is drawn at 9:22... as we all remember, the night Obama was elected the winning numbers were 666... again a stretch but perhaps theres something to 9-22... i hope not.

[edit on 16-9-2009 by TheCoffinman]

Probably the farthest thing from their minds...

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join