It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Matrix The Constitution (Genocide and Bank Failure) Important Read

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
the more centralized information on this (or even opinions) will help to enlighten more people so it can be understood

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by knightsof0ld

You really need to take a look at the link on my last post. Tell me what you think of that!

And furthermore as I stated in the beginning of this thread many many changes are coming to the financial markets and with it the technology of the future.

There has never been a more important time to be a sovereign being.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I actually read that even before you posted it -- interesting stuff

disturbing stuff

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Just felt it was very timely to *bump* this thread back up for those who may have missed it the first time around, hang onto your socks folks were in for the ride of lives soon!

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   
As we watch the dollar tumble to newer lows, it is apparent that in all reality those responsible for this figure that as long as they keep their necks buried in the sand , everything will remain the same.

I am starting to think that the fake economy is based in ignorance rather than opportunity. Yes the bailouts were designed by the stratigists but what remains is just a dead system which no longer is viable to anyone.

We are tumbling into a third world status and many other Nations are right behind us in this maddness. The politicians are as stumped as to which direction to go as the common person, they have been living as the mask of deception for so long they no longer identify what they are doing as being the mask and instead have fallen in their own game of deception.

The commerce game is over folks.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

I got into all researching the Federal Reserve, NWO, and related issues right before the 2008 crash. I remember reading that the powerful would crash the global economy, perpetuate a global war with Islam, and drive the US into third world status. At first I scoffed. In a few short years they have made huge steps toward this supposed NWO. I have been waiting since this bull market in stocks began for the inevitable crash. It does feel like it is looming. It is important to step out of the matrix while the information is still readily available. I have heard the corporate person stuff associated with fighting the IRS. Fascinating the more you delve into it. Thanks for reminding me about it.

The Matrix and the US Constitution
edit on 30-7-2011 by stephinrazin because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by stephinrazin

Thanks for your reply, please keep me informed as to what you see happening, there is something of higher knowing in your energy. When you allow yourself to trust your intuition, you have my full support.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Just dusting off a couple of older threads when I reread this one, we have so much to consider with the immediate future at high risk, this thread was written without the consideration about natural weather related disasters in the mix, well worth another peek. I fear that disease will become the next major challenge that will play into the fold of problematic reasons to truly get it together for ourselves and those we love.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join