It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anybody felt ill today with headache?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I never get ill but for the last few days I also have had a pounding headache on my left side aswell as dizzy feeling and runny nose. I haven't went to the docter yet because I'm figuring it will go away in the next few days. My dad also dizzy and headaches on the same day.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Yes I had too.
This is quite a coincidence.
The energy in these last days has been fairly high too.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 01:21 AM
link   
I deff think something is going on.

I never get migraines this bad, infact my only other one was about a year ago. Ive been sicker than hell from a migraine the past 72 hours--- would love to know why?!

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by superluminal11
Last night I had such a bad localized headache in the right hemisphere of my head...I didnt wake up. But it seemed real deep.

4 days ago I felt like i had flu like symptoms and ill but I was asleep and did not really awake. Guess I thought I would just sleep it off.

I have had a lot of high pitched tones in both ears not at the same time for the last week, fullness in the ears..slight dizziness.

[edit on 14-9-2009 by superluminal11]

This post is the reason why I just made this account just now, because I have had the exact same symptoms for the past 5 days.

The ringing only happens when I lie down, the headache ranges from the right frontal to the temple and as of right now its across the forehead.

Dizzyness happens when im walking around or trying to focus on the tv or whatever I am looking at. Mostly when I am walking around.

Also, my hunger has increased dramatically, way more then usual.
I was wondering today why I have been so hungry lately.

Forgot to also mention the acid indigestion that has been happening more then usual also.

And a pounding in my ears when I get up from lying down or sitting up.

[edit on 16-9-2009 by Aphexx]

[edit on 16-9-2009 by Aphexx]

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Aphexx

I've had the high pitched noise in my ears, but I just put that down to tinitus which i do suffer from, however it has been louder these last few days.

Were starting to build a bigger picture here, question is, can we find an answer.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 04:02 AM
link   
I've had a killer headache all day that I've been trying to cure with caffeine and nicotine to no avail... I've been having trouble focusing, and recording music has been strangely difficult today...

This may be related to the flu since a large percent of people I know have it (including my Mother) and my classes (at a Tech College) are missing more than half of their students...

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 04:28 AM
link   
My question to all of you with the headaches is, Are you a smoker? The reason I ask is the FDA has control over tobacco now. Could they be putting something in them? We smokers could all become guinea pigs for big pharma.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Hmm... The fire safe paper made me sick first time I smoked a cigarette with them, and I had no idea what it was... I'd have a headache without any cigarettes too though... I was smoking non FSP cigs until I bought my pack today, so that may make a difference personally

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 04:58 AM
link   
I have had a very sharp head ache exactly between my eyes and sometimes on the sides of my temples for the past few days.

For some reason I felt as if it had something to do with the pineal gland under attack from outside forces.

I also just recovered from a sour stomach.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Yes - I live in Yorkshire UK.
Had a constant low level headache around the period 13/14th September. Plus I felt a bit queasy and had mild indigestion.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by cloakndagger
My question to all of you with the headaches is, Are you a smoker? The reason I ask is the FDA has control over tobacco now. Could they be putting something in them? We smokers could all become guinea pigs for big pharma.

Interesting theory, but I'm in Australia. For the record though yes me and my dad are both smokers and we both have the same symptoms of headache and dizziness since Saturday.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 06:45 AM
link   
I live in Toronto, Canada

got a light headache started yesterday on the bus from university.

I've noticed for a while now that in public transit,
there seems to be a strange smell that burns the inside of my nose,
especially when they turn on their air conditioners.

I meditate to lower my metabolism and breathing so as to minimize my exposure.

I wonder if it be another tactic of depopulation by toxic chemicals.

[edit on 16-9-2009 by lowki]

I looked it up "burning subway air" on ixquick,
subway air causes DNA damage:
www.scienceblog.com...
subway air triggers cancer:
news.softpedia.com...

though personally I found the subway air on the subway car, to be far superior to that found on the bus or underground bus waiting terminal.

Airconditioned buses lower immune system:
www.thestandard.com.hk...

it says:

wherein a person is hit with cold symptoms and a headache because of the sudden change in temperature.

so if there was a temperature drop in your region, perhaps that be where your headache and cold symptoms were coming from.

though there be the australian that just mentioned.
so *shrugs* HAARP might be at fault.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by xynephadyn

Well this is officially bizarre. (Northeast US here, NY specifically)
I've been *off* since Monday morning. I do get headaches pretty often, especially with change of season; but this is different. I also have some other unpleasant symptoms that just will not go away. I wonder WTH is going on. Anyone else feeling ~buzzy~? I cannot think of an accurate way to describe it. Also, I cannot stop looking at the sky. I suppose if I'm going off the deep end, at least I'm not alone! Oh, bless ATS!

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   
As for today, nothing much like the past few days, no headaches or anything at all, maybe a little woozy but im usually like that. All good, time to crack a beer.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by woogleuk
Hi all, didn't think much of this until now. Early today I started getting a pounding headache, felt dizzy and a bit sick, so I came home and went to bed. Now im talking to people on facebook and loads of people came down with the same symptoms, just today. So I started thinking its something in my town, but talking to a friend in Newcastle, which is the other side of the country, well heres the convo from facebook:

00:48Tony
oh, i have a pounding headache, i feel sick and i have bad acid, and i dont seem to be the only one, few people seem to be complaining of the same symptoms, and they all seem to be people that were out on saturday night, hope it aint a bug

00:49Lisa
lol we have had 2 ppl pass out at work and at least 25 sent home ill today you should get yaelf to bed hun

00:51Tony
must be something going round then, i felt like passing out a few times today, wonder what it is, dont think its that swine flu, i dont have a runny nose or anything lol

00:53Lisa
kna it wasnt swine flu, the all just had pounding heads and felt really dizzy and several started being sick

So the question is, has anybody else had these symptoms today? If so wonder what caused it, its a bit odd that all these people suddenly become ill on the same day for no reason

Heres my story a while back !!!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I had a bad headache Monday, Tuesday was pretty fine, and then today around 2:30pm EST it came back, fast! It hit me like a brick wall pretty much. About 20 minutes after that I started feeling real bad, went to bed for 2 hours and now I'm fine. Weird.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I'm going to ask another question now, all of you who have suffered these headaches // ear ringing // nausea, do you live in an area thats just completed the digital switchover (analogue completely cut off) on the 'over the air' terrestrial TV service? The people i have spoke to in the UK so far are in areas that have just been switched, now the one where I am was switched weeks ago, but Friday - Monday they made changes to the system to get ready for the HD channels, this involved boosting the power of the signal. Just a thought.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Mmmm

This is weird.

Today is the first time I took a painkiller in over 5 years.

For a headache.

The last time I had painkillers was after a major accident, in ICU, and refused them when given to leave hospital with.

I had some very very major surgical procedures, amazing swelling pain, lots and lots of clips and bolts etc, but 1 week after leaving ICU I walked from hospital refusing any further meds.... They wrote me up for the strongest available tablet form of analgesic available in the UK, and I was told it would be a repeat rolling prescription for as long as needed due to the severity of injuries and procedure.

But yesterday I considered some Ibuprofan and today even though the above bought some, though only took one, basically to get through the day.

Still have a remnant of it tonight.

Really probably the time before hospital for any pain relief was around 10 years previously, I abhor drugs and maskers and have an extremley high pain threshold, or more properly can de focus from the experience and usually see it for what it is, and let it go, smile at it.

This is environmental, ELF, electromagnetic etc or something similar, and certainly in my opinion not viral or bacteriological.

Though many do get them, and usually this thread would be worthless as only symptoms and not signs, suggestion and % of population who experience them, my experience due to history as described may put some credence to it.

There is something to this, or just a massive coincidence, I would be very interested in any one with a similar experience to me, who has not taken any painkillers when able to, over long periods, has a headache the last few days and broken a long standing behaviour due to the nature of it.

Kind Regards,

Elf.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by MischeviousElf

Yes, this is the reason i posted this thread, it seems too coincendental that so many have this over such a short period, I too have taken painkillers for the first time in a long time (dihydracodeine) to numb my headache. (oddly enough last time i took them was after an operation to untwist one of my testes after a nasty kick about 14 years ago).

We still need a solution to the problem, is it coincedence or something else......

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Ive been sick here in MN.... course there is black mold in my room too....

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join