It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anybody felt ill today with headache?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   
It's funny you mention that! My head is killing me right now! - It's been killing me on and off for the past couple of days. Normally when I get headaches like this they happen for a day then don't come again for awhile.

~Renarism

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I had one yesterday with dizziness. It felt like a gnome with a jackhammer behind my eyes. Nothing against gnomes though.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Any of the experts on here not know of any solar activity or weather phenomenon that might explain it then, because i'm still not convinced its a bug, the weird thing is the headaches been constant all day, since starting this thread its getting worse. (that one was for the conspiracy nuts, although it seriously has gotten worse, lol)

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I've had a splitting headache for the past 2 days with nausea and dizziness...

maybe it has to do with the recent HAARP activity?

HAARP Magnetometer Chain

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by superluminal11

I also had high pitched tones 1 day last week,Think it was friday.It was like taking off on a plane then a head splitting tone in both ears which lasted for a few mins.
My headaches are at the back of my head and stretching down towards my neck....i never suffer with headaches so i find this all a bit curious

[edit on 14/9/09 by parrallel]

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   
i did not have the headache today, I'm sure another half of the forum didn't had either, they just dont post it then

hehehe

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Hi! woke up with a headache, Southeast USA. Thought I was dehydrated.
No headache medicines worked. I took ibyprophrine, and migraine strength acetominophren, caffine pills. Still have it. Are we being exposed to germs, poison, electromagnetic waves, aliens? The sun light has seemed different the last two months. Very bright and intense. I think the pressure of life this year is affecting everybody negatively.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by frugal

I've just been scouring solar weather sites, it would appear the sun is being its normal (for recent months) quiet self, so I think we can rule out that. The poster just before you mentioned no headache and half the others probably wont have one, i agree, but if something is affecting people it might only affect certain people. I'm still leaning towards some natural occurance rather than a bug.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Having severe headache today!

These last 3 days I have had headaches on and off and not even aspirin is helping! it feels like some kind of pressure is squeezing my head.

I usually get similar headache from rapid change in weather - to snow!

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Headache past 4 days. Today as well.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I wonder if (some) people are just over sensitive to the change in the season. Maybe why some birds decide it's time to fly south?

[edit on 14-9-2009 by aleon1018]

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by aleon1018

I thought that, but a change over a few days, mainly focused on one day? and isn't it still summer? im sure it isn't autumn for another week or two and I certainly don't feel the need to fly south, lol.

Definatley a good suggestion though.

[edit on 14/9/09 by woogleuk]

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   
I'm sick with the common cold or the flu today... Started about 30 hours ago, sore throat and then runny nose some body soreness, next stage, more runny nose, extreme soreness/stiffness from feet up to my waist, a feeling of extreme tiredness, heavy eyes (I slept most of the day), headache, and mild nausea, but no vomiting.

I can't wait for the next stage.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by woogleuk

Yes and more than likely, many here ALREADY ARE down south.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I'm an lurker so I don't usually post, but this topic has caught my interest...
Today I've experienced an near-splitting headache I've never felt before(at least not that I remember), it definitely felt odd, also felt a bit ill/dehydrated.

Anyway just felt I needed to post - I'm on East Coast of USA.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   
I've had a headache (not constantly, but off and on) for the past 3 or 4 days. Not something I usually deal with...
My dad said maybe it was just stress about school, but I wasn't stressed out.

Hmm...

I live in the Southwest USA.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Yep it started wednesday. I'm just now feeling better. I had a massive headache, near both my eyes. a high fever and the feeling like a zombie. I couldn't even move my eyes without a blinding migraine (I don't normally get headaches and I wasn't sure what could help since I don't really like taking medicine. Medicine makes me feel funny) I also couldn't eat except fruit or vegetables, I had chills and hot flashes and my skin felt sensitive like I burned it. My fever finally broke last night, but I still have the headache though much milder. The worst of it started Friday night and ended Sunday night. My nurse MIL said it was the flu. I believe it was swine flu brought on by the vaccinations in the area because after I took my husband to the airport 9 days ago, my daughter had an allergy attack and I couldn't figure out why. She was wheezing up until wed. and that's when I became ill. She is highly allergic to eggs and her doctor said not to have her around anyone who has had an egg vac. because of a reaction she had when she was a baby. Our area is one of the test areas and we also have a military base here we visited that day. I think the base is giving the vac to their people.
I helped my symptoms by using my herb book. It said an old remedy was make a tea with garlic clove, fresh ginger, lemon juice, and honey. It really helped and tasted pretty good.

I live in Western Washington

[edit on 15-9-2009 by collietta]

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Saw the thread and almost skipped over i then realized ive had mild headache associated with feeling drained all day.. My sister also complained about a migrane till it finally drove her to bed..

Weird.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 12:57 AM
link   
I woke up with a migraine that made me sick to my stomach. I ate some crackers and took an 800 mg Ibuprofen and that took care of it.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Lexington KY here- Pouding Migraine- my most severe. I only get them once a year and this one was it. Very strange that it coincides with other people getting headaches. I tossed it up to allergies and the fall-- but who knows? All I know is ive been vomiting all day with a migraine that will not quit-- not fun!

I woke up with a migraine today and I was sick to my stomach. Went back to bed and the migraine was still there. I rarely have migraines this severe...and I am extremely sensitive to things... makes me wonder if it is HAARP

[edit on 15-9-2009 by xynephadyn]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join