It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dead Cottonmouth = great fun on the golf course!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   
After 9 holes, the one player driving alone in our threesome needs to urinate in the clubhouse bathroom. I see a golf club sitting in a trashcan and decide to go take a look at it. Turns out it was only the club shaft with the clubhead's whereabouts unknown. Next to the shaft is about a three foot dead Cottonmouth. Seeing as how I've had about four Heineken's by this point, I see a great opportunity to fish out said Cottonmouth and strategically place it in the urinating man's golf cart, down on the floor of the cart. Urinating man comes back with fresh beer in hand which he purchased after urinating and proceeds to place his beer in the cup holder and drive off to the tenth hole with us following close behind, never noticing the looming death laying near his feet. We all tee off on ten and urinating man gets back in cart and drives off to play second shot. While urinating man is driving with beer in hand, urinating man sees the Cottonmouth and launches himself out of his cart while the cart keeps going. Urinating man, while dropping F-bombs, rolling on the ground and spilling his newly purchased beverage, turns back to us and yells "efiin' snake". Oh, it was so beautiful!

I bought him two for the one he lost, it was the least I could do.

Peace

[edit on 14-9-2009 by Dr Love]

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   
This is hilarious!! I would love to do this to someone hehe!! I myself love snakes so I wouldnt have freaked but oh boy do I know some people who would.....At least you replaced his beer lol...Too funny! If I could star I would so I will flag it. It made my day less dull..Thanks!

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 11:31 PM
link   
That is sooooo not funny.

Shame, shame , shame.

Remember what payback is?

If I were you I would be very careful around urinating man from now on.

Revenge is a dish best served cold.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Love

Classic!!!

Cruel, but funny...

Semper

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Nasty..pure nasty.
I'd be worried about the payback if he finds out you referred to him as
" urinating man "

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   
That is classic but like AD said pay back is a pain!!
I would have eyes in the back of my head from now on if I was you, especially when you next meet up.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   
If the shoe was on the other foot, you can bet I'd react the same way.
Moccasin's are pretty imposing looking even when they're dead. If you happen to catch a live one kind of roaming outside it's comfortable element (i.e. the middle of the fairway, a road, out in the open etc...), watch out, they will come after you.

There was probably even more Candid Camera hilarity that I never saw, as we left the dead snake coiled up on the next tee box.

Peace

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Thats awesome!!!
Too bad nobody had a video camera because that would be gold.
I did a simliar thing but used a live snake.
I didn't get the expected results tho.
I guess I ribbed him a little too much for him to give me the satisfaction.
These days I just hide around a corner and jump out at people when they don't expect it.
Pay back might suck but its well worth the good laugh for all in the end.

One of the best ribs I have had done to me was a few friends managed to weld my belt shut so I couldn't take my pants off.
Thats was a good one I will have to admit.

new topics

top topics

join