It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MTV Awards show WTF? Crazy Coincidence or Planned?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   
strangeye.blogspot.com...

First off THIS IS NOT a topic discussing the ever so popular Kanye West incident last night, although this incident is involved somewhat.
I had the mundane pleasure of watchin the MTV Video Music Awards (taken place in Rockefeller Center) last night. It was funny that my girlfriend who usually is scared of all the NWO Symbolism stuff actually pointed out numerous things in the award show such as Beyonce opening up into a Pyramid of Light wearing the Red Dress( beware of the lady in the red dress?) among countless other things

This link shows that almost every celebrity and event that occured last night was in some way in synch with every constellation or planetary movement at the EXACT same moment it appears.
Please read the link as all the coincidences and synchronizations are too much to list.
But it makes you wonder....The theme of MTV's award show was "The Stars of MTV" too.
I remember MTV using the All Seeing Eye for the logo for their 2006 Eurpoean Music Awards too.
Also did anyone notice Jack Black "praying" to Satan last night or that Lady Gaga( sorry I'm 19 and I get bombarded by this crap music by my friends) doing her almost ritualistic death on the stage.

I think it all synchs up too much to be coincidence and I'm sorry if this is in the wrong forum I don't post topics very often but I thought that regardless this needs to be shown to people....How many other events like this are perhaps planned around the stars?

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   
lol
ill bite.
assuming you are, or he is, whoever worte/found this, is correct, and it does all align perfectyl.
what does it mean?

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   
It's easy to find synchronicity when you go looking for it

I wouldn't worry too much.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Did anyone notice that during an off the record segment of an interview Obama called Kanye a "jackass"... it was tweeted... and then deleted.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by HunkaHunka

Come on, use your head- when have you ever heard of a Whitehouse reporter betraying the confidence of a sitting president by posting an off the record comment against the presidents wishes. It was all a public relations comment to make the prez look good in the eyes of those sitting on the fence right now.

new topics

top topics

join