It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Video - Triangle UFO - Mexico Sept. 2009

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   
thanks for the reply's and i respect everyone's opinions

.. would it be unreasonable of me to not accept the explanation of a Camouflage plane ? seems like a stretch to me. maybe the balloon theory is more plausible ?

[edit on 16-9-2009 by easynow]

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 02:16 AM
link   
CSeti team sees UFO in Mexico and also a possible Triangle UFO at Gulf Breeze Florida 1992

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Hi all. This is my first post on ATS. I feel that I need to post here because my father and I saw exactly what is shown on these videos last night! I could have described it to you perfectly without ever seeing the video, but seeing it today online is amazing.

My in-laws own a horse farm just south of Gettysburg, PA and north of Frederick, MD. The area is known mainly for being the home of Camp David and "Site R", which supposeably doesn't exist but everyone who lives there knows how to find. The area above the Catoctin Mountains is restricted airspace and the only thing you ever see flying there are small fighter planes and govt. helicopters.

Anyway, last night around 8:00 pm I noticed a red, white and blue light just over the tree tops to the north of the horse barn. My father told me that he had been watching it for about 10 minutes and that it had originally started out much higher in the sky. As I/we watched, the object slowly, but sometimes eratically rose in the sky until it appeared to be several thousand feet up.

Due to the restricted airspace, airplanes are on a direct flightpath over the farm from the east and then turn south to 1 or both of the D.C. airports. Planes regularly fly in about once every 30 seconds, so seeing lights in the sky is normally no big deal. These lights were different however, and once the object reached what I would believe to be the height of the normal flight path of commercial planes, the lights all turned solid, bright white.

The lights SLOWLY started coming towards us, just like all planes do that are flying into D.C. My first thoughts were that this must be a helicopter 1, because we had watched it hovering and moving vertically for at least 15 minutes, and 2, because it was moving much slower than airplanes do. Normally you can see that airplanes have "headlights" and you can see the beams shining out in front of the plane. These lights were more like stars in that they didn't blink and they didn't project out in any focused direction, they were just bright.

As the 3 lights flew directly overhead some very noticeable things happened. First, we realized that the object made absolutely no noise. Second, the lights didn't blink and were all white. Third, there were no tail lights and as it got closer we saw that there was no tail! Looking directly up from below the object we could see that the object was in fact a triangle. It wasn't that the lights were in the shape of a triangle, you could clearly see the edges of a solid, black object that was darker than the sky above. It was a perfectly formed, black triangle with white lights on the tips that floated slowly overhead and made no noise whatsoever!

This whole event took at least a half hour by the way, just to give you a timeline from when I first noticed the lights above the treetops. Anyway, as the object continued overhead and further south towards D.C. the entire thing because to illuminate itself. It appeared to pulse with it's own light, not from the lights on the wing, but like a pulsing spotlight was shining on it. The entire object glowed and pulsed from the center outwards to the tips. I would guess that it pulsed for maybe 30 seconds, but it's hard to say because the whole thing was so exciting that it seems like it went on forever.

The object continued slowly south, heading directly for D.C. and the last thing we noticed was that 2 more lights appeared on the "back" of the object. On the left side was a green light, and on the right side was a red light. Not to be funny, but thinking back on it it was like the thing had brake lights, 1 green and 1 red. They blinked on and off several times and then it dissapeared over the hillside to the south. It never picked up speed and never once made any sounds.

As we looked in the sky for more objects I noticed at least 4 small aircraft with solid red/blue lights flying HIGH in the sky over the mountains.

[edit on 20-9-2009 by slumlord6374]

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join