It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Undisclosed Major Event Follows the G20 (September 24-25)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Plucky, apparently this high-up "source" is saying the same thing I've been hearing for a couple months.

Likely to happen in October.

Financial in character.

Catastrophic in nature.

The proverbial shiznit hits the rotating air mover.

Not the end-times, but it will be for a lot of folks.

And truthfully, I'm not ready.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   
His name is "Throxxofvron" and he details the details of why he made this call on a particular thread filled with rumors that might be on page 4 of the tick-tick site.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   
From ATS' favorite soldier...uploaded on 8/24/2009. First minute is a computer voice, fast forward to see news coverage of the G20 event coming to Pittsburgh. Watch 0:45 to 3:55 (approximate).

All protesters have not received permits as of yet? Is that still true? The city want to use a popular city park as a "tent city" for police and security?

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by pluckynoonez
reply to post by sensfan

This isn't a prediction, it is inside information, big difference, which is why is is in Skunk Works.

I don't see much of a difference at all....can anyone point me to a thread citing inside info that was proven to be fact?

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by pluckynoonez
From ATS' favorite soldier...uploaded on 8/24/2009. First minute is a computer voice, fast forward to see news coverage of the G20 event coming to Pittsburgh. Watch 0:45 to 3:55 (approximate).

All protesters have not received permits as of yet? Is that still true? The city want to use a popular city park as a "tent city" for police and security?

From what I understand, some permits have been issued, some are awaiting approval. There are lots of rumors floating around, some of them published by the MSM. Needless to say, for security reasons, some info is being withheld from the general public.

Point State Park will be a staging area for security, but I do not know if this includes a "tent city". Suffice to say, however, that security will be EVERYWHERE, indeed they already are. I have seen Secret Service, FBI and homeland security frequently in the last few weeks, presumably in preparation for the event.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I smell war.

there is some undertone going on, and it reeks of BO and $ signs.

and we already have a platform in which to launch...

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I love how the MSM says that protesters are "scouting for targets" as opposed to "planning places to protest" or something else that's actually true. They set the protesters up to look like terrorists before the protests even happened!

This country is doomed.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Plucky, you make me smile with your appetite for fresh doom and panic sex....it's kinda refreshing, but as for something witchy coming our way....I feel you are right. There is something different in the world the last two days, and I have no idea what it is. I know it's important tho. I will be watching this thread very closely.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join