It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Undisclosed Major Event Follows the G20 (September 24-25)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Fresh doom. Discovered this rumor on another website not known for tinfoil (hint). While the market ticks (hint) apparently someone got some information that the elephant-poop was hitting the turbine soon. The information was reportedly from a "well-connected source high in the political/economic MSM." No details as to what will occur, but that something will occur. Not like we didn't know already. Resist the vaccination! or whatever. I am betting on total and complete cataclysm, but who am I? just plucky.

Link to the this year's G20:

www.pittsburghsummit.gov...

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by pluckynoonez

Plucky is good plucky is wise.

Like all prediction threads, it's all fun and games until the date is up.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Star....

"well-connected source high in the political/economic MSM."

Now this one I can sink me teeth into.

Thanks for making me smile.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Almost echoes of "sources close to the Kremlin..." doesn't it? Still, it is on a site not known for tinfoil...doesn't mean it's true, it just means that they are becoming one of us.

[edit on 14-9-2009 by pluckynoonez]

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Well im in the burg so if it get funky I will let yal know.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Well, one things for sure:

If every day someone on this site mentions yet another upcoming date for disaster, eventually someone will be right.

And my guess is that the person that is right had received information from a "highly informed, highly connected individual refusing to release his/her name for fear of a government-ordered hit ....."

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Does the major event include you ridding your bicycle across Denver?

Will there be a film crew to document this momentous occasion?

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by warrenb

Does the major event include you ridding your bicycle across Denver?

Will there be a film crew to document this momentous occasion?

Yeah, in the film I outrun/out-bike an A-bomb. I look like Kevin Bacon in Quicksliver but waaaaay cuter. My brother is a third-degree Bacon by the way.

I think the game is up. September 15th to the end of October is the witching hour/days. Something witching coming this direction. I mean, something awfully witchy is heading toward us, this way. No, something witchy is upon you and me, spiriting quickly. Drat! I can never remember the name of that story by Ray Bradbury!

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   
omg my mother in law is comeing to stay on those dates are you saying the G20 crowed arranged this to happen to me, their evil knows no bounds, may god have mercy on my soul,

[edit on 14-9-2009 by Lucifersjester]

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Another prediction Plucky? Maybe that Gem & Rock show this week ?? hmmmm lots of folks from all around the globe in Denver this week.
All meeting a Casa Bonitia's

You know I wonder if the PTB send all these rummors out so when the real info hits our ears we will blow it off like all the other ones that didn't come true.....then .. BANG ... out jumps the monkey from the coconut grove.!!

spell edit

[edit on 9/14/2009 by Grayelf2009]

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Over the years, I have seen thousands of predictions of doom and gloom here on ATS, and NOT ONE has come true.

Why people give prediction threads even 2 minutes of time is beyond me (I say that after giving this one 2 minutes of my time...sigh)

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by sensfan

This isn't a prediction, it is inside information, big difference, which is why is is in Skunk Works.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Doesn't take a web-bot/drunken Russian psychic/ or even Jim Rogers and Max Keiser oil wrestling Gerald Celente over the skeleton of Osama to know that dooma-dooma is forth-coming.

What I want to know is: Will BiBi go on TV to push Americans into war after he bombs Iran the way he did after he bombed New York? Oops. Did I say that outloud?

erase erase erase comments

Anyway. We know the USA will never attack unless we are attacked first (the way we fought back against the hordes of Afghans and Iraqis who attacked us on 9-11) we have nothing to worry about....

.... I mean.... everybodies learned their lesson and no one will do anything like that again... right? RIGHT? (sigh)

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Ah, Something Wicked This Way Comes. Great book, as well as a great line in a great book since it's from Macbeth. Also it's a good metal album by Iced Earth. I've actually been using that phrase for a while now waiting for when TSHTF. Thanks for the info though, I'll be sure to add this to my possible Blossom Goodchild wannabe hype folder. I'm liking all the ideas that are coming out right now, they're quite creative whether or not they're fiction or not.

[edit on 14-9-2009 by Sirius20]

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Well, its seems everyday there is something new to be afraid of. I'm actually driving back from my last false alarm bug-out. I guess I should turn around now and double back to the woods, again.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
You may be right this time Plucky

above top secret thread

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by liveandlearn

That is very interesting and timely. If the FBI is going to address Congress I wonder if it will be public record...I guess I should ask that over there.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I told you last time that there was no need for panic sex (no NEED),
didn't I? Nothing is going to happen this week either I'm afraid so
whoever your male victim was gonna be for the P.S. I guess he'll
just hafta wait. Poor devil!

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Why Pittsburgh??? Why is the G-20 meeting there?? That would be a serious question I would want to ask someone in the Whitehouse. Why not a city or area of the Country that is hardened for a terrorist attack, like I don't know let's say WASHINGTON or MAYBE NEW YORK CITY????. I just want to know what is the appeal of Pittsburgh, Is it the Coffee and Dough-nuts there?? Maybe the beer is cheaper?? Maybe they got a good deal at a Motel 6??? If Pittsburgh is like any other city in the United states right now, they are probably dealing with a huge budget problem running their city like every other city is in this time of economic crisis. How well is the security going to be?? Who will be providing it???From what I remember of that part of the state, It is surrounded by huge tracks of rural land is it not??. A great place to hide WMD's and bring them in later. IF there is an attack, I don't think it will pass the smell test. Also, something to note. The Canadian government is going to be brought down by the opposition this week, and that means they will have to dissolve parliament.That means If there is a terrorist event It puts the whole governmental process into an gray area where martial law might have to be put into place...HMMMMMM....

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
I told you last time that there was no need for panic sex (no NEED),
didn't I? Nothing is going to happen this week either I'm afraid so
whoever your male victim was gonna be for the P.S. I guess he'll
just hafta wait. Poor devil!

Who needs sex?? If you are Female I'm in!!! It's been awhile!!!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join