It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NON)christian outlooks on the book of "Revelations" possible Illuminati tool?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I was raised in a christian family and remained one for the first 22 years of my life.I always had a hard time accepting its teachings ,and all the things that didnt make since to me.Anyway i forced myself to try to believe it becuase its all I ever new.Anyway at the age of 22 I broke loose of the mental prison ,and went my own way.Im not gonna go into detail of why I walked away from christianity and what my new beliefs are becuase,thats not what this thread is about.

When I first chose my new (non)christian path there was one thing that I couldnt understand.I was totally through with the bible and still am but, still couldnt forget about how accurate the book of "Revelations" was on predicting the future.Alot of it anyway.

I feel as the answer found me.The more I talked about the Illuminati and the New World Order to my friends and family ,I was constanly reminded that there was nothin we could do about it becuase, the bible already said it was gonna happen.So needless to say sit back and do nothing.So it seems to me the the "Power Elite" purposely made the book of "Revelations" for this reason.I could be wrong ,but it defenely worked out to there advantage regardless.

The one thing that dont make sense to me about this theory ,is that "revelations" points out the mark of the beast.Alot of christians believe this to be a electronic chip that will be placed under the skin.Anyone who has heard of the "V CHIP" knows the Illuminati really does plan to do this.So i have a question.If the Illuminati really did use "revelations" as a tool to enslave the masses why did they point this out? I would also love to hear comments from (non)christians if this isnt the reason how exactly does "revelations" predict the future?

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by trey85

Because the illuminatti know that we are all one and they protect that from us to keep us enslaved. They also know about quantumn physics and projecting your thoughts to make it reality. Thats why they write everything down and make all kinds of movies. All of which have a fair amount of disclosure, only the ignorant masses cling to their messianic religious beliefs and discard the disclosure that is available on a daily basis.

Any succesful person will tell you that to achieve your goals, you first have to write them down!

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
The V Chip goes in your tv not into people. It is a way for parents to control what their children watch.

V-chip is a generic term used for television receivers allowing the blocking of programs based on their ratings category. It is intended for use by parents to manage their children's television viewing. Most 13-inch and larger televisions manufactured for the United States market since 1999 and all units as of January 2000 are required to have the V-chip technology. Many devices similar to the V-chip have been produced.

Source

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I would think that the group of people who would most benefit from the prophecies in Revelations, would be Christians themselves.

After all, isn't the end of the world what they want? That is their end game.

Note that I said Christians, not Christ.

I think there is a tendency to lump all the cabals out there under the banner of Illuminati. This isn't very accurate at all. There are zealotous Christian cabals out there that would benefit much more from bringing about the fulfillment of these prophecies than any member of the Illuminati would.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by trey85
So needless to say sit back and do nothing. So it seems to me the the "Power Elite" purposely made the book of "Revelations" for this reason.

I highly doubt it because there really couldn't be a more stupid plan than to tell everyone what you're going to do in advance in terms of taking over the world.

The book of Revelation talks about many things: The arrest, imprisonment and mass murder of citizens, the mark of the beast to track us and for the use of commerce, world wars, control of the populace via food, enslaving the masses, evil regimes, depopulation attempts, etc.

For that to have been written by the Illuminati would mean they gave us their 'playbook' in advance. That makes no sense.

All that would mean is we know what they're up to and would fight them at all costs. At all costs.

In my opinion, Revelation has it so spot on (as even you acknowledge) because it is divinely inspired as a warning to us. To either be prepared, to fight, or go into hiding. No way the NWO would give us such information.

It really amazes me how far people will go to deny the inspiration of the prophecies. Revelation's author, John, has an impressive amount of documentation to affirm its authorship as John of Patmos- not any kind of organized order such as the Illuminati.

Could it be, could it possibly be, that Revelation is what it is- a warning to us from above? In all seriousness, that makes a lot more sense than the NWO telling us what they plan in advance.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

"Could it be, could it possibly be, that Revelation is what it is- a warning to us from above? In all seriousness, that makes a lot more sense than the NWO telling us what they plan in advance. "

I thought christians took this as, its whats gonna happen with no way around it.The only warning I hear them preach about is,that you better be saved before it gets here.All the ones I talk to do anyway.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by damwel
The V Chip goes in your tv not into people. It is a way for parents to control what their children watch.

V-chip is a generic term used for television receivers allowing the blocking of programs based on their ratings category. It is intended for use by parents to manage their children's television viewing. Most 13-inch and larger televisions manufactured for the United States market since 1999 and all units as of January 2000 are required to have the V-chip technology. Many devices similar to the V-chip have been produced.

Source

I had no idea about that.Great information thanks

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I don´t understand one thing, in book of Revelations there is a point (it´s is from someone, i don´t know) that it is impossible to carve/cut off/destroy the mark of beast, you won´t get rid of it anyways
=== the mark isn´t the chip from the TPTBs, something more sinister/good , what if there is major twisting of history ... if you read the Terra pappers 1 + 2, the TPTBs have turned the meanings of Good and Evil or GOD and Lucifer/Satan/EA by 180 degree (EA , the brother to GOD/Enlil, Genesis/Genetics scientist who recreated life on destroyed Earth/Eridu, was betrayed and exiled afterwards he against his older brothers objection, gave knowledge to the "BEAST"/US/humans).

I don´t understand you religious/conspiracy guys. The very first thing everyone should doubt/be asking , after he first times begins to comperhend what he found here on ATS is that one you think/believe in/was served on a "silver plater" in the first place aka THE BIBLE/Prophecies and other religious books for example.

[edit on 12/08/09 by Durabys]

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by trey85

We do believe 'this is the way it will be no way around it' but that doesn't mean we can't plan, prepare, and fight. Even Revelation tells how people will flee the cities. In Jesus' sermon about the end times, He even tells the people the sign that gives them the need to flee immediately.

Because what is to come will come, doesn't mean we can't make preparation for it and to know what's coming- one of the main purposes of Revelation.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   
i think the chip might end up anywhere in the blood stream if they use this type

www.lifeinthemixtalk.com...[/url]

[edit on 14-9-2009 by dashar]

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
There is a company called APPLIED DIGITAL SOULTIONS who were on some news channel talking about an implantable PLD- personal location device, a sort of GPS for people. Chip implants will evolve , it's a question of how soon , not "if"

As to the Bible being an Illuminati tool, well if you consider all cultures around the world seem to associate "the gods" with coming from the stars, having special powers, flying around in "sky ships", having terrible weapons etc...and then you consider how these legends also talk about the first Earthly Kings being semi-divine, it is possible that those gods handed power to a select bloodline, the same bloodline who has controlled the secret societies and preserved ancient secrets and knowledge for millenia. Today the remnant of the bloodline would be the Illuminati but the REAL controllers of the planet would be the ET gods.

The plan seems to involve preparing mankind for some sort of false saviour/evil entity (a bogus second coming?) so that the "REAL" saviours can rush in and save the day, but not before half the planet has been wiped out by the Gog-Magog War (Armageddon) and other terrible events.

They have primed about 3-4 BILLION people via Christianity and Islam to ready themselves for the evil entity/false second coming, promising that they (God and his "angles" )will then come to the rescue. The religious lot will fall hook line and sinker for the "REAL" saviour stuff when really there are no saviours, they are all evil manipulators.

So of course they want people to know what to expect - it's all perfectly planned with the ET playing good cops-bad cops and the elite acting as their go betweens and henchmen on Earth

That's my opinion on it anyway, a very watered down version of my thoughts as I''m in a rush , just wanted to tell you I agree with where you are coming from

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by AshleyD

Originally posted by trey85
So needless to say sit back and do nothing. So it seems to me the the "Power Elite" purposely made the book of "Revelations" for this reason.

I highly doubt it because there really couldn't be a more stupid plan than to tell everyone what you're going to do in advance in terms of taking over the world.

The book of Revelation talks about many things: The arrest, imprisonment and mass murder of citizens, the mark of the beast to track us and for the use of commerce, world wars, control of the populace via food, enslaving the masses, evil regimes, depopulation attempts, etc.

For that to have been written by the Illuminati would mean they gave us their 'playbook' in advance. That makes no sense.

All that would mean is we know what they're up to and would fight them at all costs. At all costs.

In my opinion, Revelation has it so spot on (as even you acknowledge) because it is divinely inspired as a warning to us. To either be prepared, to fight, or go into hiding. No way the NWO would give us such information.

It really amazes me how far people will go to deny the inspiration of the prophecies. Revelation's author, John, has an impressive amount of documentation to affirm its authorship as John of Patmos- not any kind of organized order such as the Illuminati.

Could it be, could it possibly be, that Revelation is what it is- a warning to us from above? In all seriousness, that makes a lot more sense than the NWO telling us what they plan in advance.

Why they make people like you moderaters ill never know."Deny ignorance"you seem to promote it.

[edit on 31-10-2009 by trey85]

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by trey85

Hi trey,

I would just like to point out that Jesus has nothing to do with any church, because the churches are misguided - but I suggest that you do not give up on Jesus because He is there for you.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 02:53 AM
link   
The Book of Revelations and other prophetic parts of the bible (like the end of the Book of Daniel) are infinitely flexible and can be used by anyone for any purpose at all because their linguistic structures are simultaneously vague, intricate, and emotively powerful.

My personal belief is that the Book of Revelations was originally written as a mnemoic device to help people learn and remember knowledge about the night sky, such as processional astronomy and the positions of various constellations at different times of the year. It also encodes the long-term changes of the night sky over many thousands of years; this was precious and hidden knowledge 2,000 years ago. This is very easy to map, and there are many people who have done so...for example, the four creatures around the throne are clear references to the positions of the four cardinal constellations; the imagery of the "woman clothed in the sun" and the "great beast" = sun rising on solstace in the position of the constellation Virgo, when located above the constellation Draco ("woman riding a beast") close to the horizon, etc.

That's not to say it doesn't have other meanings and so forth...the beast having 7 horns could also refer to the Roman empire (which had seven hills) and particularly Nero, often referred to as a "beast," etc. It is possible to see references to the various Roman emperors in order throughout the text. When you combine this with the astronomical imagery, you get an excellent record of what the night sky was doing during the reigns of the different emperors...something that can be mapped easily by astronomical computers today. So there are at least two and probably more interlocking sets of metaphors. This makes the book a remarkable literary, historical, and scientific (astronomical) achievement.

But beyond that, anyone can read anything they like into the text because its literary complexty makes it a rich metaphoric tapestry that can be interpreted in almost an infinite number of ways...like an ink-blot test, for example, or seeing shapes in the clouds, but tremendously more intricate.

[edit on 10/31/09 by silent thunder]

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 03:43 AM
link   
This is my view on the book of Revelations.

It is the 'cool ending' to the story that nobody predicted.

M. Night Shyamalan could not have thought this one up.

In Revelations, Chapter 22, Verse 16, Jesus states QUITE CLEARLY that he is, and has always been SATAN. Yes, you read it right.

"The Bright and Shining Morning Star."

He is Lucifer, also known as the Light Bringer, the Devil, Satan, The Liar...

The WHOLE BIBLE is a control tool, designed by the Illuminati to keep the masses calm and controlled, content in the fact that no matter what, their 'Saviour' Jesus will keep them safe from the bad and horrible Satan, and save them.

All along, as REVEALED in the book of REVE(a)LATIONS, Jesus has been the Devil in disguise, the perfect Lie from the Greatest Liar ever created.

After all, if Satan really is as good a Liar as the Bible states, do you think he couldn't pull off something as measly as making up a story book to keep millions of people dumbed down?

It's a bit of an ego trip on his part too. It clearly states that only people with a bit of wisdom will find out who the devil really is.

Nice work my Lord.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Unrealised

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Two totally different words in the original texts, my friend. Lucifer was the Latin name applied to the planet Venus, AKA the "Morning Star." The Greek word for "Morning Star" as applied to a specifically named star is a singluar word. The "morning star" as applied to Jesus is not Lucifer, it is the actual Greek words Morning and Star.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I heard that the chapter of revelations was written in 70 A.D. , after the time when Jesus and his apostles lived and died. I heard it was written by a guy in exile who might have had access to wordworm , a hallucinagin. I dont know how much they know about this person, but a prediction for millenia in the future. I personally dont believe you can see into the future cause it hasnt happened yet, or travel back and forth to the past. I am not sure when it was put into the bible. I heard the illuminati can be traced back to 1800's or 1700's and it was probably a very different world back then without cars, internet, phones ,television. If they started around then or before I dont think they could of masterminded the writing of revelations but could have been religious people. If in America circa 1800's. It could have been written against in angst against the Roman empire or for a number or reasons. Some of Nostradamus 's stuff could have a 60% approval rating , some say thats for people looking for it. I think the whole thing about the Vchip might just be a modern interpretation or evolution of ideas, I dont think that was intended in his writing or vision.

I was just writing real fast and when it was written was a long time ago and if there were a problem today I dont know if 4 horsemen going across the globe or everything in the original intention would happen.
[edit on 5-11-2009 by P. O. W.]

[edit on 5-11-2009 by P. O. W.]

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Unrealised

You do know that the book of revelations was written by the Apostle John right?

Just making sure.......

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   
uhh thank you for that, I havent read anything for months and I am going from memory. I just try to consider all possibilities when trying to be observent with an issue. It used to be hard to grasp reading some things from revelations cause of the language used and 4 different translations through languages, I just tried to wrap my head around this for awhile and tried to understand it. I dont know much of the history going back or the history of the illuminati if there is any connection. I dont know trying to imagine the world back then a lot of things happened since then all the years of culture , uhh I dont know.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   

My personal belief is that the Book of Revelations was originally written as a mnemoic device to help people learn and remember knowledge about the night sky, such as processional astronomy and the positions of various constellations at different times of the year. It also encodes the long-term changes of the night sky over many thousands of years; this was precious and hidden knowledge 2,000 years ago. This is very easy to map, and there are many people who have done so...for example, the four creatures around the throne are clear references to the positions of the four cardinal constellations; the imagery of the "woman clothed in the sun" and the "great beast" = sun rising on solstace in the position of the constellation Virgo, when located above the constellation Draco ("woman riding a beast") close to the horizon, etc.

reply to post by silent thunder

Yup, I think you nailed it on the head. The metaphors are taken out of context by most people. It is describing the earths journey through the zodiac.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join