It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting theory about Greys(aliens)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I have a theory about the greys that I haven't seen before (Not saying it hasn't been presented)

Lets start by backing up to the stories of atlantis or (fill in the blank) and how they were more advanced than us.It would not be to far fetched to suppose they had space travel,and one of their ships went out on an exploretory expedition similar to "Star Trek" or just in a space station,but without solving the gravity problem(Just because they were more advanced does not mean they solved all the problems)....Shortly after leaving the planet they saw it destroyed by (fill in the blank)They knew that returning could kill them so they waited in space til they thought it was safe to return,

After being in space for thousands of years their body would start mutating to losing muscle mass and their body could look alien to us now,Similar to what the greys look like.

Now fast forward to ww2 and they returned to earth to report what they found only to see the world completely different in looks but still status-quo wars.They tried to come back down to earth to make sure that the world isn't destroyed again after ww2 (nuke), then crashing(roswell) not being able to communicate they were here to help (language barrier) and their alien look to the people that recovered the craft and bodies took them as true aliens and were afraid of them and their tecnology just killed them rather then trying to communicate and find out their true meaning of being on the planet (peaceful)

Now fast forward to today with us reverse engineering their craft and by trial and error finally got it right.(all the sightings now).

This theory is intended for everyone to keep an open mind to aliens and their intent, They might be here to help and the only payment they want is PEACE,or a rare (fill in the blank)or possibly just to return to their home without being killed

I know people will say their intent could be to destroy us, If they wanted us dead they would have blown up one or more of the super-volcanos and dwindle our population to bare minimum and then come in and take over.

I personally do not believe they would need us as a food sourse and if they did they will continue without any difficulties because of our continuing bickering on the planet that we will never combine as a whole to stop them.

Thanks for the time of reading and any input will be appreciated.

Sorry for any misspellings I am horrible at spelling,(Spelling shouldn't matter.The point should)

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I've had this theory for about 8 years now. My books aren't published yet, maybe because it's finally the truth, and the public can't know the truth because Obama is going to claim that "the Aliens are invading" and we need to hide in FEMA camps, or something.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   
What if greys where another part of your human existance meening what if they were made to be absorbed by humans for the next step like asprin or cough medicine but instead they were the remainding parts of some souls YEA I THINKZ DEEP RIGHT...........

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I came up with this over 30 yrs ago when I was in my teens,and everyone thought I was crazy.

The puzzle fit together to well for me to ignore.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Seems highly unlikely. If they have interstellar space travel, there must be thousands of planets to live on. No reason to come back to Earth, and no reason they would return exactly when the nuke goes off.

But thats just my opinion.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I don't think it takes thousands of years for evolution to occur, if they were on a simple mission trip the chances are they wouldn't have any supplies or resources for sustainable food or water. They couldn't return to Earth and if it was so inhospitable here then how is the fact that simplistic Human Life is still alive.
The whole logistics would have been impossible unless they had sustainable water resources, food and a 10 mile wide craft to stock all this supply in for the next x1000+ years.
I doubt since the time of the Pyramids the Earth has been inhospitable for any other civilisation to exist, the Romans existed so why didn't they come back to Earth then? How did they know we were so advanced if they never came back to Earth until Roswell?, if they'd have been on scout trips then they'd have known that Earth wasnt destroyed and still harboured life.
It doesn't add up much logically for such beings from Earth that are supposedly intelligent.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I did say a possible space station, for all we know they are parked on the other side of the moon(curious we have never gone back).and maybe they got homesick....they may have found a planet with resourses that we could use and wanted to share them not greedy like the people on the planet now

This is a theory

I never said I had proof

constructive input only please otherwise there is alot of other threads you can bash

the things we should ignore like making a nuke people went with.

A possibility of learning a better life absolutly no way

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Surely a human born in Zero G would grow long but weak limbs, rather than short willowy limbs.

Personally, I think that the Greys bodies are designed for space flight, rather than a matter of evolution. Their small light bodies would make them much easier to transport and maintain in a controlled environment.

Nice theory, but I think that they have been around much longer than humans.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Martindoolittle
Surely a human born in Zero G would grow long but weak limbs, rather than short willowy limbs.

Personally, I think that the Greys bodies are designed for space flight, rather than a matter of evolution. Their small light bodies would make them much easier to transport and maintain in a controlled environment.

This.

Greys typically behave much in a manner like some sort of programmed robot. I've come to conclude that the Greys are some manner of biological androids designed to carry out organized tasks. They're serving something else entirely.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   
oh, and don't forget, humans are almost to the point where we'll be able to genetically modify our own species, and therefore boost evolution to new heights. maybe the "greys" figured that out long ago.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 12:33 AM
link   
On the humorous side... I hope you don't take offense to this.

Originally posted by rtcctr

... they were more advanced than us.It would not be to far fetched to suppose they had space travel ...

Its a bit of a leap for me (no pun intended), but ok.

and one of their ships went out on an exploretory expedition similar to "Star Trek" or just in a space station,but without solving the gravity problem(Just because they were more advanced does not mean they solved all the problems)....

Chalk one up for humanity... We have a human Centrifuge to preserve muscle mass...

... so they waited in space til they thought it was safe to return,
After being in space for thousands of years ... fast forward to ww2 and they returned to earth to report what they found only to see the world completely different"

Oops, over slept... Damn snooze button...
PS: Who are they reporting too? I thought the planet was destroyed when they left initially?

They tried to come back down to earth to make sure that the world isn't destroyed again after ww2 (nuke), then crashing(roswell)

Oops... DUI... (or FUI in this case)

not being able to communicate they were here to help (language barrier)

Its unfortunate they couldn't learn English... But, yeah, I've heard it is one of the harder languages to learn. (Pictionary anyone?)

and their alien look to the people that recovered the craft and bodies took them as true aliens and were afraid of them and their tecnology just killed them rather then trying to communicate and find out their true meaning of being on the planet (peaceful)

Yeah, I could see that happening for sure. Shoot first, ask questions later...

I personally do not believe they would need us as a food sourse

Aliens own McDonald's & Burger King .... They are fattening us up for harvest... Only skinny vegans are safe.

Sorry for any misspellings I am horrible at spelling,(Spelling shouldn't matter.The point should)

Spelling always counts. Especially when misspelled words are underlined in red and suggestions are provided simply by right clicking on the dotted red line...

But I didn't notice any mistakes...

Great thoughts, I sometimes try to think of who/what/where/why they are. But, usually I just picture some Class 5 civilization coming and using us (Class 0 civilization) as a resource.... Either body parts or food... Picture the Borg...

Personally, I'm a fan of the "How To Serve Man" scenario...

But thanks for the post and sharing! I starred ya for just thinking about alternatives and letting me have a little fun.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   
another thing that is odd is look at the birth defects after the gulf wars some of the babies have the same head as the greys

one of the blond reporters on cnn or fox looks like she has the same facial features as a grey,very thin jawline (my wife pointed it out to me so its not just my imagination)

we have no evidence either way so who's to say that the atlantian actually looked like us

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   
My theory is, the Greys are just some creepy Alien race. Following orders too, because they are Androids.

In all honesty I don't what is too "Cosmic" about the Pyramids, however the conspiracies of their construction and how they align with the stars, would make one sway towards ET.

But you can read about Ancient Egypt and Mayan culture in history books. Compare that to what we know about the Greys, any similarities?

[edit on 15-9-2009 by game over man]

top topics

join