It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kayne West really gets me angry

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Yeah I was pretty much in disbelief when I saw that. She looked so happy winning that award, and country singers very rarely win VMA's, and for him to go up on there and do that was plain disgusting behavior. That was her moment and he took it away from her. The look on her face after he did that...ugh.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by AshleyD

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
Also WHY is he the main story on Yahoo and NOT Patrick Swayze! He was a great man and Kaynes ego is overshadowing his death...grrrrr!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a59803c384e0.jpg[/atsimg]

www.belowtopsecret.com...

I couldn't resist. I saw that pic in the other thread and it was too perfect to pass up in response to your question.

LOL, ROFL, PMSL! That pic is so dam funny. It pokes fun at Kanye and honours a talented former actor. Gold.

Originally posted by Boognish
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3848a5d619d5.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/21a538e4c61b.jpg[/atsimg]

Again funny, funny stuff right there!

[edit on 20/9/2009 by Dark Ghost]

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 04:51 AM
link   
man i though im the only one who hates kanye west,i just dont get his songs,they arent catchy or all,the man dosnt have talent >_<
and hes arogant?wtf? s&F

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stillalive
man i though im the only one who hates kanye west,i just dont get his songs,they arent catchy or all,the man dosnt have talent >_<
and hes arogant?wtf? s&F

Oh I dont like his music at all!! He is sooooo full of himself. His ego is too big for this galaxy! I work in a bar and the dj at work is torturing me with his music. He knows I dont like Kayne and yet he plays it all day! Its like nails on a chalk board!

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

I actually use to like him before this. Nothing wrong with loving yourself. But he takes it to the next level.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   
This thread makes me laugh.

Kanye is a jackass. He has like maybe one song that I like. Just one.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 04:34 AM
link   
I thot this was a conspiracy site?!?!?

The whole thing was staged. Beyonce didn't act surprised--she didn't act at all.

Kanye is past his prime, so he needed the boost as well.

Hasnt' this happened before? either he disrupted, or someone else disrupted this same award show last year?

The only question is, did the hillbillly injenue know what was coming as well? Or did she think this was for reelz?

MTV's main audience is, um....urban... youth. But they need the white/country audience to get the big ratings numbers. So they orchestrated this; and all the white kids say "oh no, mr. bill!" while the urban kids say "right on!"

Your being played.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join