It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

F35B with war loadout

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   
files.abovetopsecret.com...

hi res piccie

^^ not sure if anyone has seen it loaded as most of the planet will fly it (none stealthy)

taken from

www.flightglobal.com...

now is it me or do the pylons look cantered outward ala F18?

and the pictures shows the big difference between the F35 and the F22 - the stores hanging there are qualified for the F35 - the F22 can`t carry anything like that on its wings

[edit on 14/9/09 by Harlequin]

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   
It also seems that the pylons are all canted up at different angles ?

It could just be the perspective though, if take a look at this photo of a Typhoon from similar perspective you can see the pylons also look canted outwards, although there actually not. -

www.eurofighter.com/images/assets/front_filler.jpg

The outer pylons also look interesting though, are they the 'stealthy' pylons that are supposed to have been developed for the F-35, or are they just standard pylons with an LAU-127 rail fitted at an angle ?

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Whoops, double posted !

[edit on 16-9-2009 by Bloodshot]

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 06:06 AM
link   
And the Norwegian goverment is planing to buy that?? (The Lightning 2)

I fail to see where....at all this plane is more stealthy then a Grippen N fighter....

and at current cost....no, FAIL !!!

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Norway wants to get the F-35A which has a larger internal payload than the F-35B (pictured) and will generally carry everything internally. This will make it dramatically more stealthy than the Gripen NG.

I agree about the price though, Norways calculations are very suspicious, as are LMs schedule.

[edit on 17/9/2009 by C0bzz]

top topics

join