It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

October 2009 working thread: What's gonna happen?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   
October, my favorite month of the year, seems to be quite the ominous one this year... ive picked up bits and pieces of convnersastions here and there for a while about things happening in October of this year.. Economic Collapse, War, Swine flu peak, etc. The only one i can say for certain that i remember seeing for sure was an article in the MSM about Swine Flu peaking on October 15th.. I know there are other things that could happen, have been predicted to happen, expected to happen in October... my question is what are they?

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Iranian state media say Iran has agreed to start talks with six world powers on global economic and security problems in early October

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheCoffinman
October, my favorite month of the year, seems to be quite the ominous one this year... ive picked up bits and pieces of convnersastions here and there for a while about things happening in October of this year.. Economic Collapse, War, Swine flu peak, etc. The only one i can say for certain that i remember seeing for sure was an article in the MSM about Swine Flu peaking on October 15th.. I know there are other things that could happen, have been predicted to happen, expected to happen in October... my question is what are they?

How do they know what day it will peak?? They should say we will make it peak on this day by making everyone line up for shots

As for whats gonna happen in October well I'll spend way too much on my Princess Leia costume and that will be the highlight of October for me....I dont know if I really believe anything bad will happen. I go back and forth on it. I just focus on good things happening in October rather than the bad things. If everyone concentrates on October being bad then something will happen. Sounds weird but I believe if you want something to happen and everyone has that vibe then something will happen.....

Although I would like to see the Time Wave Zero chart for around this time...like I said I go back and forth on this : )

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

abcnews.go.com...

The report says the skyrocketing infections will peak on Oct. 15 -- the exact date a vaccine is expected to be delivered

the report? "a dire report from the President's Council of Advisors on Science and Technology. "

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by TheCoffinman

actually we have less time know the vacine is coming the first week of october.www.google.com...

top topics

join