It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Wells Fargo Executive Moved Into Bank-Owned Beach Home"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Wells Fargo hasn't done too badly in the past year of financial upheaval.

www.nytimes.com...

With absolutely no reform or regulation of Wall St. in the past year it's no wonder, especially considering that the company supports an ethic like this:

www.google.com...

A Wells Fargo & Co. executive who oversees foreclosed properties hosted parties and spent long summer weekends in a $12 million Malibu beach house, moving into the home just after it had been surrendered to Wells Fargo to satisfy debts, neighbors said.

The previous owners of the beachfront home in Malibu Colony — a densely built stretch of luxury homes that has been a favorite of celebrities over the years — were financially devastated in Bernard Madoff's massive fraud scheme, real estate agent Irene Dazzan-Palmer said.

The couple signed the property over to Wells Fargo last spring, and the bank subsequently denied requests to show the house to prospective buyers, Dazzan-Palmer said.

cryptogon.com...

It's no wonder many Economists think we are destined to crash a again. We haven't learned anything and the parasites are still feeding off of the corpse.

[edit on 14/9/2009 by kosmicjack]

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   
The Wells Fargo VP of foreclosed properties is squatting in this house.

It's sick.

link   
this makes me sick. Actions like this should not be tolerated, but then again we have no choice but to support it, that is if you have a mortgage through them like I do.

Man o man, Green Day said it best "I don't wanna live in the modern world"

S&F people need to know about things like this

link   
All I got to say is this...

"must be nice"

I really mean that. To have that power. Too bad it is not used for good.

Now that would be nice.

I just shake my head as these sort of shennanigans used to be under the carpet. More and more they are being thrown in our faces.

And we just sit and take it..

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by OneDivided
Actions like this should not be tolerated, but then again we have no choice but to support it

I know!

It's like we suffer from some sort of Financial Stockholm Syndrome that we would put up with BS like this because they have all of the money, power and control.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 08:52 AM
link   
wow, that is really disgusting!!!! With news like this, it is just becoming more and more clear (not that ATS didn't know) how royally screwed we are

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

An interesting highlight of the greed and corruption but I will be honest, it doesn't pull at my heart strings like some others have. I have a hard time feeling too sad for the poor victims in Malibu. They knew what they were involved in was too good to be true and it all had to end sometime, they just hoped that they weren't the ones left holding the bag.

It is disgusting that these bank execs are able to pull off a stunt like this but considering the level of fleecing that they just pulled on the entire country, squatting in a house is a drop in the bucket if you ask me.

It's no wonder many Economists think we are destined to crash a again. We haven't learned anything and the parasites are still feeding off of the corpse.

Well, I think we've learned a lot. Lots of people have learned that the government doesn't represent them and doesn't care what the will of the people is. And the banks have learned that it doesn't matter what they do, they will get paid in the end. So of course we are destined to collapse again, we tried to put out a grease fire with a can of gasoline.

Could the next collapse happen on the 21st????

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Karlhungis
It is disgusting that these bank execs are able to pull off a stunt like this but considering the level of fleecing that they just pulled on the entire country, squatting in a house is a drop in the bucket if you ask me.

Very true.

But this incident is an easy to understand lesson in the self-serving, parasitic, inside-dealing culture of Finance - a culture obviously un-phased by the near collapse.

On the one year anniversary of the collapse/bailout it's important to understand that unless we take action to better monitor and better regulate Wall St., we're doomed to suffer the whims of endless bubbles contrived to fleece us.

Wall St. is like a addict. They will hustle, lie, con and manipulate to get their next fix and then blame it all on us. We have to stop enabling them. That means we have to take action to cut them off and let them hit rock bottom or enter on re-hab.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Not to nitpick, but I already posted this several days ago. It sunk rather fast sadly
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Bummer for you. Sorry!

Consider this thread closed!

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thank you

-thread closed-

new topics

top topics

join