It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You don't need to be smart to reply.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Hi ATS,

as a previous member and lurker for years, I enjoy all kind of discussions here on ATS. There are some hardcore posters, I beleive deserve all the stars and flags they can get. But for some it seems the only reason to post and somehow discourage others to even just reply or start a new thread. Yes, some topics are difficult to grasp and complety made for the 160 I.Q. and the above. But don't let this discourage you from replying, even if it is a 2 liner to acknowledge the thread for later reference. I also do miss a number of visitors for each thread, because that would at least show how many read or at least clicked a thread and ignored it, comparable with replies made. I'm just saying this because I beleive ignorance is growing. Even here on ATS. For me ATS is the only source to wake up people around me. But when I refer to ATS and because it hasn't been shown on MSM, people around me consider me even a bigger nut and not the smartest. I don't care. You can see already that my style of writing is like a bowl of spaghetti, but I still do get the message across somehow. I am not here to show how smart I am and how good I can write. I am here to get info and spread it to the likes of me. I am aware of that not everything is always the complete truth, that's why I let a new thread grow and see what others have to say about it before I dare to speak out to people around me. Mixed with my own beleives I go out and spread my truth. It hurts sometimes. The battle with words for truth is my mission. I don't want to be right. I just want people to start thinking for themselfs. It's an impossible task. Everybody is just too busy with their comfy lifes. Chasing girls and money is much more fun than getting to the core that will destroy this boys wet dreams. But his ignorance will do it by itself soon. The minute I wake up I think about the world. My mind is full of thoughts. The whole time. I can't stop thinking. The problem is I can't structure my thoughts. I write what comes into my mind. Survival is what live is all about. I live in the now, but I always think about tomorrow. Trying to change the past is suicide. 9/11 truth is impossible. Stop the virus is now. Everything is important ind intertwined. But be a part of it. Even when you think it doesn't help. Chaos theory makes my 2 liner create a better world. My 2 cents are worth 2 millions one day. Hyperinflation of the worried mind. Thanks for all the great posts you create and I can reply to. I doubt it to ever start one. Unless you force me to bring out my depest messed up thoughts. I like to answer questions. I know everything. Never try to be correct. Only show what my thoughts are and who I am. To know is not truth. To know is to show what your thoughts are. Communication is to order each others thoughts. Order out of chaos.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by ashamedtobehuman

I can't help but comment on your name.

Why are you ashamed to be human?

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 07:49 AM
link   
WELCOME TO ATS OFFICIALLY!!!!!!!!

As for me I'm 147 officially.

I think 160 and above wouldn't be on here.

And below 120 couldn't find this place lMAO

Even in a troll thread, I have much respect for those who can actually look at it, and grasp it, compared to the quick minded insults.

Much respect...

Recently ATS has 'AWAKENED' it's been dormant for awhile, now it's seeing.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 07:52 AM
link   
I can relate to you my friend.

My writing is like a bowl of spaghetti.
I've never heard it put so truthfully before. Thanks!

Welcome and thank you for putting your thoughts out there. I often feel the same as you when browsing the forums here. I'm not stupid, but I'm not the brightest either. I'm just full of common sense, which makes me an outcast who does'nt fit in with either predominant crowd.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Agreed, my writing is not to standard, but at least i try to write a good topic or post. Everyone should get a chance to post

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   
I've tested at least 128 on the IQ since I was 14, latest was 132.

It's indifferent sometimes. Ever heard someone with a mental or developmental disability say something soul stirring? Don't need to be 160 to get life.

btw - somewhat off topic. Did you know that the supreme court has upheld the police system's right to NOT hire above 110? Don't want anyone realizing the wasteful double standards of society.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Yea, at my age I don't care what others thing. My opinion is my opinion. It's not worth more or less than any other opinions. "Cause that's what it is, an opinion!

Post #4
Dmend

new topics

top topics

join