It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge Alien Structure Filmed on the Moon

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by ashnomadonte

So thats it then....Phage says something, and thats it, look, ive got alot of respect for great contributors such as Phage, what i cant stand is the weakness others show towards such great members..

If you have questions still, ask them, if you dont agree, say why at least. Do not always take as gospel, unless Phage has been to the moon themselves, nothing is certain.

Blowing smoke up ones backside gets exhausting from an observers point of view, just my 2 cents.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by scubagravy

You would be amazed at how many are named but Clavius is a fairly large crater (225 km across)

It's Clavius, the 4 smaller craters in an arc on the flat floor and the two larger craters in its rim identify it.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 03:30 AM
link   
I'm confused how people are still thinking this is something else? I know it's not as 'exciting' but surely people have a little bit of logic to work things out??

Are people not looking at this thread which Phage pointed out, in which Internos clearly showed the images we are looking at along with explanation???

????

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Beautiful!! see how much more i just learned asking you insteading of just agreeing without doubting, cheers Phage, now i can go learn more about the many creators names Clavious with a diametre of 225km's. So, theres no doubt in your mind the structure is a hoax? im puzzled because i could not match the creators around the structure to the pic you put forward.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by AlwaysQuestion

I understand your point, though my eyes see something different, it doesnt take logic to decypher what im seeing here, ive had these eyes for 31 years, for me, unless im watching a magician, i see what i see.

So again, is this a cgi type hoax, because clearly the pic Phage and the link you provided shows no such structure. I see straight lines, i just want clarity. Hoax or not ?

P.s, i think a huge part of me just wants to believe that its something.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by scubagravy
Did they name all several thousand crators on the moon??

At a website called "The Full Moon Atlas", an interactive map of the Moon, you can pick an area of bort the near and far side of the Moon.

Just let your cursor glide across the image, and then the names of the different craters/features will show up. It's a really useful and educational tool!

www.lunarrepublic.com...

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 03:49 AM
link   

I don't think it's a hoax. I think it's light and shadow on the crater wall. Shadows make straight lines. The low quality of the video makes that hard to see though.

This one may be closer to the video;

[edit on 9/14/2009 by Phage]

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 03:50 AM
link   
If you read Internos' post on the thread that was pointed out you will realize that it is simply a trick of light and shadow. Optical illusion, not cgi.

Cheers.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I would like to quietly disagree with you Phage. The OP has clearly used Youtube As far as quality goes, it does not get any better than Youtube.

I think the OP is onto something here, the highly credible source, some pictures of Monuments, and not bothering to search the ATS to see if it is already discussed, all place this as impossible to debunk.

My research indicates to me that this is John Leer's summer retreat and he is planning to sell holiday packages soon from here.

Once again OP, quality work.

S & F

[edit on 14/9/09 by atlasastro]

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Edited and removed because Phage had already covered this!
Sorry.

[edit on 14/9/09 by ziggystar60]

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by ziggystar60
I just wanted to add this absolutely fantastic mosaic image of Clavius crater. At least nobody can claim that it is "doctored" by NASA to hide any huge structures.

Are you sure, that amateur astronomers are not paid by NASA to hide the things so therefore they are also hiding the truth?
Just kidding!

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by ziggystar60

Hey Ziggy, thankyou for adding that, that was also in Phages post on page number 1 of this thread, great clarity.Thanks. i also thankyou for your previous post on page 2 concerning sites that point out names and locations of the creators. Great help, cheers.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Strange, it looks like a cube with the shadow of a penis...

That can't be real, surely such things don't exist... do they?

Over and out
Twisted-Inside-Out

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Oops, sorry about reposting the mosaic of Clavius crater, somehow I managed to miss Phage's post.

Note to self: Need new glasses... Or perhaps a longer attention span.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Whoa!!!!
Great find;
That thing is HUGEEE!!!!

and this video is definitely real;
Ive been subscribing to this guy's youtube videos for a long time;
I forgot the name of the telescope he uses but its really expensive;
like 5000 dollars

One of his videos shows an entire city/castle complex with a huge gigantic humanoid statue at its gates;
the statue mustve been a mile high,
it looked like a woman praying and wearing an asian/chinese dome hat;
the complex looked like it had a dam and a bridge and lots of square structures;
and also gigantic bunker doors on the mountain side;

i tried to send the video and screen shots of the structures and statue to marsanomalyresearch.com;
i even outlined the structures in red ink so people could see it more clearly
and guess what the guy told me;
he told me theres nothing there; he couldnt see anything;

if you try to send this video and the photos to marsanomalyresearch.com;
the guy will probably tell you the same thing;
"he cant see it and theres nothing there"

conspiracy? I think so....

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lillydale
Out of all these threads about huge structures on the moon and on mars, no one has answered the basic question.

-Let's say it is a structure built by someone or something. Ok, why is it the only structure around for 1000s of miles? Why would there not be something around it?

Good point. One idea is that - since the moon is already a very strange object (with data suggesting hollow density) - we could postulate that the majority of the 'alien infrastructure' is deep under the surface. And that these surface structures are entry points or serve some other type of function that is connected to this larger system underground.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr. Schwabe

Originally posted by Lillydale
Out of all these threads about huge structures on the moon and on mars, no one has answered the basic question.

-Let's say it is a structure built by someone or something. Ok, why is it the only structure around for 1000s of miles? Why would there not be something around it?

Good point. One idea is that - since the moon is already a very strange object (with data suggesting hollow density) - we could postulate that the majority of the 'alien infrastructure' is deep under the surface. And that these surface structures are entry points or serve some other type of function that is connected to this larger system underground.

I know some posters may find this offensive but I assure you that is not my intention
as I ask the one basic question that I myself still feel is unanswered:

- What huge structures?

I haven't seen one yet.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr. Schwabe

...(with data suggesting hollow density)...

Oh, goody. 'data' now, to suggest something new...'hollow density'??

What is that, and where is this 'data'???

As to the OP images....ermmm....has anyone asked yet if this "object" can still be seen under different lighting conditions? Like, at different times during the Lunar 'day'?

Should be easy to check, since the same hemisphere of the Moon is always in view from Earth.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
Oh, goody. 'data' now, to suggest something new...'hollow density'??

What is that, and where is this 'data'???

It's not suggesting something new, this is a theory dating back to the 50's. They did seismological tests on the moon following the Lunar landings. The moon "rang like a bell".

In the July 1962 issue of Astronautics by Dr. Gordon McDonald, a leading scientist at the Nation Aeronautics and Space Administration in which he states that "according to an analysis of the moon's motion, it appears that the moon is hollow: if the astronomical data are reduced, it is found that the data require that the interior of the moon is less dense than the outer parts. Indeed, it would seem that the moon is more like a hollow than a homogeneous sphere.’"

Source:
-www.onelight.com...
-The reference to the 1962 issue of Astronautics was initially made in:
"Moongate: Suppressed Findings of the U.S. Space Program"

[edit on 14-9-2009 by Mr. Schwabe]

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr. Schwabe

Here's a little experiment.

Get a solid (not hollow) piece of iron. Spherical would be nice, but not necessary. Suspend it with a piece of string. Hit it.

Does it ring? Does it reverberate? Is it hollow?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join