It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kanye West: White Supremacy Robot

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Was it racially motivated? Well, I doubt he would have done that to anyone else. Its too bad that it happened to Taylor Swift and not a male country singer. Ol' Kanye might've caught a fist in the face, which would've served him right. Instead, he picked on a little girl. Nice work, tough guy.

Oh well. The only person that he embarassed was himself.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Foppezao

the best video was the OK GO video without a doubt, its a cult classic, just coz you have a washed up actor like Pammy Anderson in your vid dont make it good.

It all looks very staged though

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I've never liked Kanye. He's a spoiled brat who thinks he's entitled. I don't care what color his skin is, he's a punk. And while he does have some musical talent, he's not God's gift to music, as he seems to think he is. He's average.

His exploits last night deserve serious repercussions. Fortunately, Beyonce is a class act!

Kanye's behavior may feed racism, but that's not his problem. His problem is that he's a total jerk.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I agree with Ace's ignorance and arrogance go hand in hand with a handful of some pharmaceuticals just in case.
But a black white puppet? nahh.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Ya , as if mtv didnt have this totally planned. You know they did. Thats the way they roll www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I am not sure that it was racially motivated. However, had it been a white celebrity doing that to a black celebrity, blacks would be in an uproar and calling it racist.

Taylor Swift is so popular that she does not need an incident like this to cause people to research her. She has been a chart topper for a bit now.

She got up on stage and was so excited over winning the award, and according to an interview she was actually excited when he got on the stage, until it happened. Then she was mortified. She looked like she was totally stunned.

Swift is taking it all in stride and still a little shocked by the whole ordeal. "I was standing on stage and I was really excited because I'd just won the award and then I was really excited because Kanye West was on stage," Swift said after the show to PEOPLE. "And then I wasn't excited anymore after that."

www.popeater.com...|compaq-laptop|dl1|link3|http%3A%2F%2Fwww.popeater.com%2F2009%2F09 %2F14%2Fkanye-west-apologizes-taylor-swift-vma%2F

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

She had to, she could have used the opputrunity a little better to put kanye in his place but she didnt do that..
I think we can all understand why sombody shot kanye in the jaw.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Do you guys actually feel bad for " Taylor" ??? which is prolly not even her real name.

ooohhhh nooooo, someone said she didn't deserve an award for a music video !!!! ooohhh my gooooood, it is a sign of the apocalypse !!!

Who cares, I dont think she deserved it either, ... and Kanye knows the only reason she won is because MTV caters to girls under the age of 14 and the mentally handi - capable.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 02:03 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a59803c384e0.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Cito

Lololololol, ... hahahahahah, that was good man, theres no thing to give you a star, else I would, and I dont give stars.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 01:15 AM
link   
You only need to read his official blog to see that Kanye West is an uneducated idiot.

However, he has done a really good job sampling other people's music (not being sarcastic). In hip-hop it's not considered plagiarism, but "crossing over" or "blowing up," which means appealing to a wider audience than just a core group of local fans. Think Run DMC and Aerosmith. Kanye has to pay royalties to Daft Punk, which Daft Punk would gladly do in exchange for greater exposure of their work to more consumers. I personally like the Daft Punk version better anyway.

Kanye West has worn a red-on-white Baphomet t-shirt in front of kids, so there's no question that he's part of the Illuminati. He has even done a song called "Flashing Lights."

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Question: Is the guy a drunk?

I mean, he's walking the red carpet with a bottle of cognac in hand? Class act. I guess security can just assume that someone that blatant about their drinking from the bottle will behave themselves? How 'bout a policy that doesn't allow drunks into awards shows period.

What really got me is he pronouncement that he would "let" taylor Swift finish as if he were in control. She won the award, but he's allowed to actually grab the mic and proceed with his garbage? Where were the producers? They should have cut to break, pulled his butt off stage and then allowed her to finish when they came back on.

In the end, she got to deliver her speech, but had it not been for Beyonce winning video of the year, I dare say she wouldn't have gotten that chance.

Seems that this is becomming the norm these days. Maybe its the "reality" TV epidemic and we're growing accustomed to outlandish behavior.

I can still remember him during the hurricane Katrina relief fund telethon when he and Mike Myers were together. Mike got done saying something and the Kayne stated that "George Bush hates black people". I was stunned and thought for sure this guy's career was over. How wrong I was.

And I hardly call what he does "music". All of the grunting and groaning, howling, "singing" and samples drive me up a wall. It's sooooo artificial and redundant.

[edit on 16-9-2009 by Freenrgy2]

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Bananarama

I'm a bit late here but i have to agree with you all that he acted really strange at the awards.... to do that to an Artist who has just won and is into her speech did belie belief!

Maybe he had an opinion on who should have won but you don't do that...

I'm thinking that he is not getting enough attention these days... going by some of the posts on here a lot of people are turning him off...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join