It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kanye West: White Supremacy Robot

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   
In the last few years I have become aware of the hip-hop artist, Kanye West. And how could I not? He has gained a fair amount of popularity in the past few years.

But the attention he gains is not all good, and it seems more and more that the intention is NOT for him to have good attention. I personally hated him from the start, because I don't think he is a true musician at all. His hits "Touch the Sky" and "Stronger" both use heavy sampling, and while it may be a matter of opinion, I think the 'lyrics' he added are pointless and thoughtless.

On top of that, he claims to be "the best" in the business, while his music is stolen? And now he is really gathering some hate, for his actions at the MTV VMA awards. When Taylor Swift received an award, he came on stage and practically told her that she didn't deserve it.

I will get to the point now, because so far this seems like more of a rant than a thought or point.

A while ago I joined a Facebook group called "Kanye West sucks" or something to that effect. In the comments, someone said that he is "making black people look bad." Today that really came back to me, as I watched a video of his actions at the VMA awards. The comments are flooded not only with hate to him, but hate to black people, saying things like "a n***** should never win that award."

It seems to me West shows a clear lack of originality, integrity, and apparently, manners. To me he just seems to be flat out begging for hate. Now I will connect the dots. Many people have been saying that he is a part of the New World Order scheme, that he is connected to it and heavily supports it.

I have come to the conclusion that he is one of the many public figures who has a mission of generating hate against black people. I think he is either willfully, or under someone else's influence, trying to get as many people to hate black people. You would think people should understand that one black person doesn't count for all of them, but that is not what a lot of people are saying. He is fuelling hate, and until he is stopped or until everybody has their eyes open, he will just keep fuelling it. We are at a critical point in time where we really need everybody to wake up. Not only to the amazing truths hidden from us, but to equality and the meaning of freedom for everybody. I suppose it's about time someone came in to do the job. There are probably too many people preaching peace and love for the Zionist agenda, the flames of hate and specifically racism need to be fuelled to stay alive.

To close, I want to say that I don't endorse hate at all and I am not saying Kanye West is, in any way, an EXCUSE for racism. There really is no excuse for it. He may be making the problem worse. But no matter how bad it gets, all one needs to do is stop and see the light. You don't have to like black people, but if you want real peace for everyone and yourself, you need to accept them and treat them fairly, as much as they need to treat you fairly.

I haven't really PROVEN he is a Mason or anything, but it's the conclusion I've come to and you can look into it yourself.

(To see his VMA blowup, search kanye west vma in Youtube.)

By request, here are some things to support the claims I make:

1. His song Stronger:
www.youtube.com...
Ther original:
www.youtube.com...
Call it opinion, but did he really do anything besides exploit it?

2. Someone trying to show he is a Mason. There are lots of these..
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 14-9-2009 by Bananarama]

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Bananarama

Kanye West is just an idiot. Which often appears to be a pre-requisite to "drop an album" these days.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 12:22 AM
link   
That guy made a total fool of himself on MTV tonight....what an idiot!

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Kayne West is a moron and wouldnt know what reality was if it slapped him in the face. He should never be allowed to speak! Whenever he does he should just instantly put his foot in his mouth. I have never liked him and I dont consider him any kind of artist or designer for that matter.

Also could you back any of this up with some links or why you feel this way. I know you stated why but give examples please.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Id smash Kanye West in his face.
Hes always been a punk in my eyes.
He is notorious for throwing 5 year old hissy fits.
In my opinion, he doesnt deserve an ounce of credit.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 12:30 AM
link   
I thought I'd see a thread relating to Kanye...True his music is sampled but its not exactly stolen...He does add his own "Kanyeness" to it. I really don't think he's anything but an arrogant and ignorant artist whose career is going down the tube thanks to his massive ego. Many people hate him already and over the past year and a half I would call him mentally unstable (possibly due to drugs and the loss of his mother).

He's an idiot sure but no tool for white supremacy...

Edit: His lyrics are horrible I will certainly star you for that my friend

[edit on 9/14/2009 by AceOfAces]

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Guess he didn't learn his lesson from that Fish Stick episode on SouthPark.
I read that he liked the episode and said he admits that he needs to chill out.

Kanye, "YOU LIE"!

[edit on 9/14/2009 by Slash]

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Bananarama

For all the nastiness we saw in Kanye West at the VMA's, Beyonce made up for any of it with her gracious and kind act toward Taylor. Matter of fact, I think Beyonce made more of a statement than Kanye.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Slash
Guess he didn't learn his lesson from that Fish Stick episode on SouthPark.
I read that he liked the episode and said he admits that he needs to chill out.

Yeah, what happened to that, eh?

This is how Kanye works. He was just looking for an excuse to get up on that stage and say something controversial. It keeps him in the news. But what he said was not only wrong (please) but he ruined Taylor Swifts moment and apparently made her cry. Way to go Kanye

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 12:48 AM
link   
I expected something that was in relation to robots. I'm sorry to say i was sorely disappointed. Before i clicked the thread i thought to myself, "has kanye done the impossible? has he created a white supremacy robot for reasons unknown?". All joking aside though i pay no attention to the man and therefor have no real opinion.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Although I don't like the guy and seeing his face incites violent tendencies within me, he does have musical talent imo. He definitely has an attitude problem and places himself on a high pedestal - an undeserving one.

When I first saw the article about him jumping up on stage and interrupting Taylor Swift's acceptance speech I just sighed to myself. It's not surprising behaviour form somebody like him, but it is very inconsiderate and unnecessary. Did anyone else get the feeling that he was trying to make this into a racial issue of some sort? Maybe it's just me.

To Mr. West's surprise, Beyonce responded like any decent person would - she acknowledged that his stunt was inconsiderate and misguided, and that Taylor Swift was deserving of the award. No bitterness or resentment. She was happy for the winner and upset that this clown tried to ruin the occasion for the winner. Unlike Mr. West, Beyonce is professional and humble.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Ha ha! I knew Ats wouldn’t miss this but yeah OP, you’re absolutely right. This guy is an embarrassment to the other black artists.

He seems like the perfect type of “plant” to generate the convenient knee-jerk reaction. In fact the whole new hiphop generation is made of service clowns.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Exv8densez

Exactly! I think you're helping me put my point in words, cause sometimes I have trouble with that

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 01:33 AM
link   
We hosted an all black Masonic Convention here last night, my hotel was full, they held a party in our banquet room and I would say that approx. 6-700 attended. The party was in more than one location, and the members traveled to most all of them. I heard some pretty good music coming out of the party, but no Kanye West, no Jay-Z, I did hear Beyonce a couple of times. These were not old men, of course there were some honored elderly but for the most part they were young men and women. Very nice folk too, one of the best groups we have ever hosted here. Just to let you all know, IMO the Masons don't have anything to do with a hip hop black man conspiracy based on Kanye West.

[edit on 14-9-2009 by space cadet]

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 01:49 AM
link   
I think one of the most ironic facts of the matter to everyone smashing the guy, is that he has an exponentially larger amount of money than likely every single one of you. Now whether you like the guy or not, that's a fact. So apparently, he knows a little something you don't.

I'm not going to bother arguing with a bunch of blind people, but ill state that I could care less about kanye. Not cause I dont like him, but because he is irrelevant. Deadly serious things are occuring around you, your childrens futures are being decimated, and your hopes of ever escaping a life of debt, and ultimately servitude grow thinner by the day. Yet here people are, millions of you, squabbling over what some jackass did at an award show.

I honestly don't think I could think of one thing that is more irrelevant to my life than what happened on an award show.

Back to your "completely relevant", "white supremacy theory", are you kidding? The guy sells millions of records, to a demographic that crosses every skin color and ethnic background, and you suppose this is irrelevant for making people appreciate black people? If not for hiphop and rap, there's no doubt that millions of people would be much more racist.

Now to get my ultimate point, which is also the most ironic point. If some white guy got up there and made an ass of himself not one god damn person, including every fool in this thread, would ever claim he was trying to make white people look bad.

But, when it's the opposite and its a colored person, it's now a plot to make that ethnic background look bad??? The sad fact is that it appears the people who discourage racism are the first to bring up color in ANY matter. Only compounding the issue, that shouldn't even exist in the first place. Ultimately, fueling racism itself. (keep up the good work)

And remember, he's richer than you, more powerful than you, and apparently knows much more than you do. Why the hell should he care about what millions of ignorant Americans think about him? They don't have to judge him, they can judge his music, after all that's what they buy right? His music, not him?

So for this thread, I say, get a grip and give me a #in break.

[edit on 14-9-2009 by king9072]

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Taylor Swift Smacks Kanye West Backstage after DISS

Now this guy has the right idea.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Dark Ghost

When I first saw the article about him jumping up on stage and interrupting Taylor Swift's acceptance speech I just sighed to myself. It's not surprising behaviour form somebody like him, but it is very inconsiderate and unnecessary. Did anyone else get the feeling that he was trying to make this into a racial issue of some sort? Maybe it's just me.

He was. All these black rappers have REALLY been playing up the race issue. Jay-Z has that new commercial where he raps about "nothing but black, all black". That white family was beat down by the black kids saying "this is a black world". Where are they getting this message?

Kanye saw a white woman getting an award and he was letting her know how that meant nothing to him, as he wanted to bring attention to the real winner, a black woman.

Ever watch the MSM these days? They are constantly demonizing white people. These racist black supremacists types see the opening and they are taking it. To the point he feels its ok to get on stage and completely disrespect a woman , simply for being white.

[edit on 14-9-2009 by Wimbly]

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 06:38 AM
link   
First and foremost, I am not a fan of Kanye or his music genre. Second, I have not watched the MTV awards in years. I can't even remember the last time I watched.

Watching what this uneducated, no talent, fool did on stage is the reason why. It happens every year. Kanye must have pulled the short straw this year. MTV in general and their award show has become nothing more than vial politically infused progessive trash.

Bring back Alan Hunter, Mark Goodman, Martha Quinn, and those other two

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Where are all the ignorant morons who like to claim RACISM?

That is my question.

All the white haters who label the entire white race bigots for your own conveinent misinterpretation used to demonize a whole race.

I love the anti white movement that has been spread as of lately yet nobody says a damn thing yet when someone points out simple facts relating to the inconsistency or wrongdoing of a human from the black race...The entire white race are all labeled racist.

Kanye is nothing but a poser and punk and I'm calling him and his actions a blatant racism and hate related act towards all Caucasians.

KANYE......... Your mother should be arrested for giving birth to such a self righteous P.O.S., you racist lowlife scum.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 07:13 AM
link   
yea he blew it @ least Beyonce looked out for Taylor, cause I did feel sorry for her when he interupted her.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join