It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can you all help me wake my parents up

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Hello folks. I am 14 and woke up to see the reality of the nwo. My parents however didn't. They just think America is a good freedom loving country. Well for me I think it's an illusion. When I tell them about the nwo, they simply say it's all baloney. So do you all have ideas? Also in my high school My teacher thinks that America cannot become a dictatorship because the us constitution makes it hard to for a dictator to come to power yet it did happen

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by starwarsisreal
My teacher thinks that America cannot become a dictatorship because the us constitution makes it hard to for a dictator to come to power yet it did happen

Perhaps you could ask your teacher how much respect they think the administrations and lawmakers have for the constitution?

The strength and positive aspects of the constitution are irrelevant if people just ignore it.

[edit on 14/9/2009 by harpsounds]

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by starwarsisreal

I am 14 and woke up to see the reality of the nwo

My parents however didn't. They just think America is a good freedom loving country. Well for me I think it's an illusion. When I tell them about the nwo, they simply say it's all baloney. So do you all have ideas?

Do you really expect them to listen to a 14 year old..? We may listen to you - but you don't have the comfort of anonymity with your parents...

How about focusing on yourself and your future - and if you can find a way to get thru to mom and dad, then everyone is better off...otherwise, remember who is supposed to be the authority figure here and just how truly blind they are...

A perfect example of what to expect on a daily basis quite soon...

Stay frosty...

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   
When your history teacher mentions the Constitution, mention the PATRIOT Act and how most of the Bill of Rights has been legally destroyed. Mention the National Security Study Memorandum 200 documents which called for depopulation to be the primary foreign polity objective for 3rd World nations. Or PDD 51 which authorizes the President to declare martial law under any emergency.

As for the New World Order, nothing works as a wake-up-call than the documentary called "Wake Up Call". Or try Big Brother Big Picture by David Icke.

Or try organizing a family movie night, get them to watch 9/11 Press for Truth.

Or find a good Alex Jones Show and listen to it in the car.

Whatever works, but I can guarantee waking anyone up won't be easy.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Start with your history. For as long as the US has existed it has not been free...The electoral colleges have always elected the president... I mean thats reality... less than 1000 people have always choosen who will rules the MILLIONS of us... and heres is another tidbit These electoral college electors are screened and choosen based on which why they are expected to vote... That is not supposed to happen but that is how the game is trully run.

Also you might mention that Prescott Bush was convicted under the trading with the enemy act because he and his company supplied NAZI germany with money and metals for there war machine... But that might be a bit to heavy to start with...

You might ask them how they feel about JFK... My own mother still can not talk about it much.... Most older folks cant. JFK was a great man... a bad husband but a great man politically... if you listen to his speechs you will know why...

Ask them if they think Oswald killed kennedy... IF they do not believe that then they may be open to accepting more... Present the idea that if even the president can be killed and the real killer not brought to justice could it not happen again... then bring up the fact that the Anthrax letter came from US CDC labs..

BEST ADVICE Dont push them too hard. People all people tend to wake up on their own when they are ready.. and the harder you push them the more you can push away rather than wake up..

I know thats hard to accept. Believe me it took a long time to reach all of my family and still my siblings are another matter... but they are no dummies.

So my best advice is to take it slowly with them...

Accept the things you can not change and have the courage to change the things you can and the wisdom to know the difference.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   
You can't wake anyone up trying to make them believe.

What you do is this, you continue to research things, everything you can. You become a good young adult, and every so often a political debate comes up within your family, you state your opinion.

All you can do. Hostile efforts create higher barriers of disbelief.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 12:24 AM
link   
We are flipino immigrants and my dad just got his citizenship. He took an oath saying he will protect the country in times of war. Also, following orders from the federal government is I think included in the oath. And he believes america is a freedom loving nation when in fact it is nothing more
a lunatic nation under the rule of psychopaths.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Why don't you just point them in the direction of a good post here and let them read the exchanges? If they won't do that, copy and paste some into an email and send it to them...lol.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by harpsounds

Oh my teacher is a liberal

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by desertdreamer

They would never listen to me. When it comes to nwo sub. people simply make fun of me

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Hello folks. I am 14 and woke up to see the reality of the nwo. My parents however didn't. They just think America is a good freedom loving country. Well for me I think it's an illusion. When I tell them about the nwo, they simply say it's all baloney. So do you all have ideas? Also in my high school My teacher thinks that America cannot become a dictatorship because the us constitution makes it hard to for a dictator to come to power yet it did happen

You are 14. You haven't had the chance to wake up to your own hormones, or your own identity, let alone a conspiracy the size of the NWO.

I suggest you learn to support yourself before you go challenging your parents on what is or isn't true. You live in the bubble of reality they create for you now.

Until you live on your own, and pay your own bills you will have no authority to make an informed decision. Life is not academic. It's experiential.

Where have you experienced the NWO besides through information from the Internet?

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Well, one day when the money in their pockets is no good, and they have some nifty NWO currency in their hands you can look them in the eye and say "I told you so!"

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 12:35 AM
link   
I used to have a friend who told me about the nwo subject but now he is on college but I don't trust him because he said he talks to a myserious lady that tells inside info.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by sticky

That's exactly right. Star for you.

We cannot and have no right to convince others of anything, nor does anyone else have the right to force their views on us. Find your truth and live it with your whole heart and soul. That is your only purpose in this lifetime. By living this way, you provide others with a solid, happy, well-balanced friend/parent/child/spouse, etc. Be what you are and let others walk their path as freely. Be happy that they are learning the lessons of their lives.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Unfortunately it won't be easy. At that age I was considered "too young"

But now? Current events have made it easy. It actually brought me back to the reallity.

Waking up isn't easy, it was a complete mental shock to me. I was very paranoid for a long time. I bought into all the predictions of martial law.

But what is important is that you understand that much of the conspiracy theories themselves are entirely illogical. George Carlin always phrased it well "These people have us by the balls" they already control everything. They don't need more power as some insist.. because they have all the power in the world. That is until you decide to mess with the natives.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 12:37 AM
link   

I used to have a friend who told me about the nwo subject but now he is on college but I don't trust him because he said he talks to a myserious lady that tells inside info.

Do you know how people become losers?

As kids they listen to older losers...

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by HunkaHunka

You are 14. You haven't had the chance to wake up to your own hormones, or your own identity, let alone a conspiracy the size of the NWO.

DUDE! Hunka Hunka don't be such a jerk to the kid! He is here on ATS so I would say that he/she is at least in some sense of the concept is AWARE of the NWO idea

I suggest you learn to support yourself before you go challenging your parents on what is or isn't true. You live in the bubble of reality they create for you now.

Until you live on your own, and pay your own bills you will have no authority to make an informed decision. Life is not academic. It's experiential.

And it was comments like that which infuriated me when I was fourteen and still to this day. I mean Who the heck are you to pass judgement!? AS He/she comes from the Philippines I am fairly certain that the bubble is much more harsh over there then it is here.

Advice was asked for and all you did was belittle.

Not cool man.

Not cool.

[edit on 14-9-2009 by titorite]

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   
I'm a guy. Titorite And life is hard for me especially in school when a person talks about the nwo.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 12:55 AM
link   
some people just aren't cut out to swallow the truth.

you have a good head on your shoulders, and that's what matters

ALSO,
Some people on here will look down on you, as you can see by reading earlier posts in this thread. I say forget them, too. There's nothing wrong about being responsible and wanting to know the truth. Don't listen to these haters up there ^^^

[edit on 14-9-2009 by MIMRblazin]

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by titorite

Originally posted by HunkaHunka

DUDE! Hunka Hunka don't be such a jerk to the kid! He is here on ATS so I would say that he/she is at least in some sense of the concept is AWARE of the NWO idea

You thought I was being a Jerk? I was trying to be real with the kid. 14 and he wants to "open the minds of his parents". You have to at least finish the fight with your own hormones before you can go fighting your parents.

And it was comments like that which infuriated me when I was fourteen and still to this day. I mean Who the heck are you to pass judgement!? AS He/she comes from the Philippines I am fairly certain that the bubble is much more harsh over there then it is here.

I'm not passing judgement. Merely saying that until you are responsible for yourself, you have no business challenging those who are responsible for you.

Advice was asked for and all you did was belittle.

Not cool man.

Not cool.

[edit on 14-9-2009 by titorite]

I didn't belittle, I merely spoke truth to the kid from my point of view.

If we don't talk straight to him... who will?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join