It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yeah, something big is about to happen; they are waving the dead guy at us again!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by DesertDweller

I don't know about you but anything that has Sorcha Faal attached to it raises big red flags in my book. Not alot of credibility there.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by sanchoearlyjones

I thought you were smarter then that sancho. Something is going to happen? Give me a day hour and minute time so I can be ready.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by sticky

He had absolutely NOTHING to do with 9/11. He doesn't exist except in the sick minds of the Zionists.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by DesertDweller

Yes, as another poster pointed out, Sorcha Faal is associated with numerous, numerous dubious stories on various news sites across the net. I have yet to see a single one that didn't turn out to be bunk, unfortunately.

See this thread on Faal: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by conar

hmm...the video shows a black truck with "BACK UP" written on the side. Odd to see that in a video made in Afganistan.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Does Bin Laden Exist?

There is no doubt in my mind, Bin Laden doesn’t exist.

Firstly, some factual evidence found on numerous websites. I’ll keep my facts from only Wiki incase you wanna research my accuracy.

Since September 11, 2001 Bin Laden has been atop the FBI’s most wanted list (though officially added in June 1999).

In 2005, the CIA unit dedicated to capturing Osama was officially shut down. This action alone speaks volumes!

There was a $25 million reward for information leading to his capture or death. In 2007 this amount was raised to $50 million. An additional $2 million is also being offered by 2 airlines.

The driving force in human behavior is greed, whether it’s power or monetary. A secondary force is acknowledgment or praise for ones actions. A lack of this can lead to the want of fame. Also, too much praise can produce an ever increasing want of it, which leads to the next plateau as well: fame.

Keep those 2 in mind: greed and acknowledgment / fame.

Now in every aspect and stage of life, there are groups:
whether it’s within a family (the family pet, Daddy’s girl, Mommy’s boy, the outsider, etc.), the different groups that form while attending school (teacher pets, nerds, jocks, the “in” crowd, etc.), in the work environment, gangs, sports teams, cheer leading squads, and so on. In EVERY group or circle there is ALWAYS someone who wants to get to the top or the middle of the circle. Everyone wants the limelight in EVERY group.

Also, in every group, and I don’t care if it’s one of Pablo Escobar’s group, or Capone’s group, or someone in a cheer leading squad, someone, somewhere will spread gossip or information to get ahead, to cut a deal, and so on. I don’t care how tight a group is, someone, somewhere, at some point when the conditions favor the person thinking of talking, will come forward. Everyone in any group cannot be fully controlled. Even if you pay your people top dollar, the greed threshold also raises and the want will raise as well. Someone who gets paid $9.00 / hr. will want to get to $10/hr. and so on.

My point is, if Bin Laden really and truly existed, someone, somewhere in his group, would have talked by now to collect that $50 million and / or, would want to be known the world over who brought the biggest terrorist to justice. Instant money & fame would be brought upon that person. They would be seen as the savior of the world.

Bin Laden would have offended someone at some point where that person would want to get even.

Someone, at some point would have bragged about being close to Bin Laden.

Someone at some point would have taken a photo of Bin Laden without him knowing it, instead of all of these “staged” photos and videos.

If they can find Saddam, in a hole under a fake bush, which is symbolism at its very finest by the way, they can find Bin Laden with heat signature technology, or ground penetrating radar, or informational leads, etc.

If you were gonna create a short-term character like Bin Laden, you would create someone with full beard, and mustache, wearing baggy bed sheets and my bath towel on their head. There’s NO WAY anyone will recognize this actor once everything is removed from his body and placed in jeans, shirt, etc.

Bin Laden was created as an image for all American’s to hate. –a physical image so it’s easier to ignite the hate and have the public on the side for invading the middle east while at the same time, creating such monstrosities as the Patriot Act, never-ending detainment of suspects and an expansion of the definition of what and who a terrorist is.

There is no doubt in my mind, Bin Laden doesn’t exist.

link   
reply to post by rogerstigers

Hurts their credibility? Scorcha Faal doesn't need any help with that, check this out

www.abovetopsecret.com...

link   
Glad to see this thread still going. I mean you have to admit at some point that this whole BinLaden figure is just fabricated. I'm sure we would've found him by now. Or he is real and is being used to perpetuate the agenda. I don't believe anything big is coming at all.

I don't believe anything will come of this. I believe it is a scare tactic to gradually build up to something bigger. Notice how it seems that an occasional message comes from an unknown source that has no idea of how it came to be. It's nonsense. It's gotta be nonsense. Absolutely maddening to me.

The maddening part is that there are people that buy into whatever is fed to them from the media. What effect does having these ominous messages, played occasionally, have on people who buy into them? That would take some research but I believe that is what we need to answer. Than again, what do I know? I could be terribly wrong and it's all real. I think I just gave myself an anurism of some sort.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Perhaps they are playing the OBL card to help Obama's sliding popularity.

Time for Obama to play Mighty Mouse and "save the day" and receive much fanfare for doing what no one else has been able to do.

This could be the script........

OBL - warns/threatens an "event"
This is broadcast to everyone. Some people will be afraid again, others will call him the boy who cried wolf.... saying Next!"

Then something will happen... false flag or something

OBL releases new tape.... See I told you, I warned you .. Praise Allah!!

Obama..... Declares he will get OBL if its the last thing he does!!

Obama..... Gets OBL

Press conference.... OBL dead ! as announced and promised by Obama

Lots of nefarious things occurr in the background shadows

Obama becomes hero!!!! Popularity shoots up once again, Obama gets elected for second term

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Oh boy. Not again.

I'm sure this guy will still be "alive" and threatening "terrorism" when my kids have grandchildren.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by conar
Why dont the terrorists say 911 was an inside job?

Could it be any more obvious Osama is working for CIA?

Star for this comment...

I have always wondered exactly the same thing! Surely if Osama was genuinely out to bring down the US he would of jumped on the 9/11 inside job band wagon right from day one???

But the fact that he has never made mention of this in any of his 'recorded messages' shows exactly who he is taking orders from. I for one can't wait for the day that this is all brought into the light, and the people behind this massive deception are exposed for what they are justice is served.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Yeah I thought Mr. Rivero would like my title (though that's not exactly how CNN put it on their page). It's ohh soo true, every time bad stuff happens, they prop up the guy who's supposed to provoke BOOGA BOOGA with all of us.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Eye On War

Really good point. I must have missed that one that you starred. It is a very valid point. Why not just profess innocence at this point and accuse the very same people you had a grudge against and let the masses do the job? Really interesting and not something I had thought of. It is as clear as the day is long.

Let's think about this one minute. If a message was broadcast from BinLaden saying that the U.S. was framing him for what they did, how would people react? First of all, I don't believe that message would ever be heard. Anything that they say is from this guy gets held by them for "authentication" first. Then we get little drabs of it.

Man, this makes total sense and really creeps me out.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by PowerSlave

Every time I hear one of these sorts of comments, I am reminded of the "Angry Dark One" from the Nostradomus prophecies.

I am not a big Nostra follower myself, because they are too vague and can mean anything, but Angry Dark One would sure fit if Obama totally loses it and goes on the rampage

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   

I believe it is to

1) Downplay the questions about 9-11, as in: Yes, Virginia there really is an Osama bin Ladin.

2) To show Obama and his policies as ineffectual. I agree with Alex Jones (stop it!) that Obama is only here to ring in a more NeoCon agenda (as opposed to Constitutional conservative) in the future.

So we all need to go ALL over the Internet and predict an event soon and say why.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by A Fortiori

We start anew.

IMO - if you know their face - - they are not running the world.

Yes - I definitely believe the NWO plan is in effect.

I believe Obama is in position because he can reach people on a Personal level - like Clinton did. I think TPTB learned a lot from Clinton's personal power over the masses.

Non of it has anything to do with politics.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   
First let us consider this simple fact of human nature in the 21st century: Modern humans can be more easily moved to fear/hate than they can to love/reverence.

As such, if you were looking to take Orwell's 1984 as a textbook for the supression of the population you would want to replace the benevolent Big Brother construct with its polar opposite: a Bogeyman to be feared and hated.

That said, Bin Ladin's existence is too well documented prior to 2001 to be an entirely artificial construct. It should be perfectly clear that he is an almost entirely CIA/PTB creation.

Recruited and Trained in the 1980s to "fight" against the Russian occupation of Afghanistan, Osama Bin Ladin was chosen not for any inherent military or strategic skill set. As a matter of fact, he had no significant combat training before he was recruited and trained by the CIA. Why was he chosen?

Charisma.

Understanding more about the tribal regions of Afghanistan than our government apparently does today, the spooks set about creating a folk hero capable of breathing life into a full-blown Guerilla insurgency. In order to appeal to the religious fundamentalism that dominates the region, a conversion was in order and so Osama Bin Ladin ((c) 1983 World Domination Inc.) "renounced" his wicked, hedonistic ways and took up the sword of jihad.

So we have someone who develops an easy face to face charisma thanks to a privileged youth defined by partying and womanizing. While retaining those people skills, said rapscallion goes through religious awakening to the dominant religious paradigm in his desired sphere of influenced. I don't want to say the CIA/PNAC/Neo-Con/PTB cabal follows a cheap and easy formula, but I'll be damned if that doesn't sound like a certain idiot child emperor that was running the show around here for a while . . . but I digress.

Once the Soviet Union fell, we had two problems: A Fear Void and a Taliban Regime for which we had no use. Two birds. One stone. Bin Ladin stays on the books to operate as the Boogie Man in the ongoing manipulation opera.

At Tora Bora, our forces close in on him. He shaves, dyes his hair, throws on the fatigues that he was given by the CIA, gets shipped back to the US where he periodically makes videos in the hills of Nevada and New Mexico deserts.

[EDITED for a few dumb typos]

[edit on 14-9-2009 by RobertAntonWeishaupt]

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by RobertAntonWeishaupt

Charisma.

In order to appeal to the religious fundamentalism that dominates the region, a conversion was in order and so Osama Bin Ladin ((c) 1983 World Domination Inc.) "renounced" his wicked, hedonistic ways and took up the sword of jihad.

I agree.

Charisma and religion are the tools of the NWO to control the masses.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   
how coem every single thread the OP makes is aobut war/end of teh world crap?
your threads fail to deliver every single time.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
[edit on 14-9-2009 by RobertAntonWeishaupt]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join