It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yeah, something big is about to happen; they are waving the dead guy at us again!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 07:34 AM
link   

it may be just me, but i find this $25,000,000 reward when you think about it.this could only be a joke.

$25,000,000 reward

[edit on 14-9-2009 by randyvs]

[edit on 14-9-2009 by randyvs]

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Why dont the terrorists say 911 was an inside job?

Could it be any more obvious Osama is working for CIA?

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by sanchoearlyjones

I always believe that there is one thing gracious above all as a human being.
Not religion. Not money. Not love.

That one thing is to stand up for the truth no matter how impossible the odds are. Thank you. You have done an honorable deed.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Stocks set for grouchy start
CNNMoney.com - ‎2 hours ago‎
Markets seen pulling back at Monday's open as Wall Street awaits Obama speech and eyes China trade dispute. Would panic prevail?

thats the headline on google news... indeed, watch the markets..

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 08:19 AM
link   
@reply posted on 14-9-2009 @ 01:17 AM by ohh_pleasee

The thing I love about these is how 'no one can find the guy' that is supposedly squatting in caves in the desert, but Thank Goodness he just happens to leave a VHS tape labeled "TO THE US" on it.

Hilarious. That alone is enough of an insult to everyone's intelligence.

sorry had to point out in this case the caves in this "desert" are actually not in a desert at all. I only correct you because i believe intelligent people should sound intelligent. If i thought you were stupid i wouldn't have corrected you.

[edit on 14-9-2009 by joel.ohman]

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 08:22 AM
link   
I read ages ago that Bin Laden was dead and that a double has been used since.

We also watched an interview with a soldier in (Afgan, Iraq??) that supposedly had Bin Laden "in his sites" and was told by the Uppers to Stand Down!

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   
My personal take is that if something happens it will be comng from some outside-the-government, right-wing cabal. Think plot line from 'Jericho' although probably not with the nukes. It's been very clear for months now that there is some force whipping-up devisive, anti-government stuff in very well orchestrated ways. The country is as divided now as it was unified after the election. The extreme right is maneuvering to reestablish their powerbase. Dick Cheney has been actively working to put the pidea in people's heads that we're 'less safe'. Now they just need to 'prove' it.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by conar

Because, they aren't losing out, they are benefiting as well, both with power and most likely financially. Remember, initially bin Laden did deny responsibility. Prior to 911, the world could less about Afghanistan, it was a considered a third world country and as far as the world was concerned it could stay that way. Post 911, it is thrust to the forefront, the troops come in for a bit (Afghanistan has not been our primary objective for quite some time, and neither has been bin Laden) yet their entire infrastructure has been rebuilt, aid has been provided, for all practical purposes they are "movin on up". Remember we can't allow to return to the "safe haven" for terrorists that it once was. By most reports the Taliban still remains in control of 80% the country, and now the bit the "president" or puppet did control is having an unfortunate time with election fraud.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by mappam

Any idea where you saw that interview? If you recall, I would love to have a look at it. Although as with much of this subject matter "this video has been removed"

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 08:40 AM
link   
the swine flu isn't scaring you enough. time to roll out bin laden!

and I agree about the vhs tapes. why hasn't the guy upgraded to a nice cd burner yet? time to go HQ HD.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Asherah
the swine flu isn't scaring you enough. time to roll out bin laden!

and I agree about the vhs tapes. why hasn't the guy upgraded to a nice cd burner yet? time to go HQ HD.

Right?! Maybe that's part of joke. VHS is dead and so is bin Laden
He should go all out and start sending 8 tracks, how much attention would he get then? None of these so called "terrorist' web sites seem concerned with tracking the individuals behind them. Why not stream live? Send in a video response to all the news networks, whatever. And when he addresses the American people, why only send it to al Jazeera? All you have to is write CNN on the label and it will get to Atlanta, just say'in.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Osama, the hardest man to find in the world? How many squads of operators, aerial drones, and deeply entrenched CIA networks does it take to find one man? Either Osama is the craftiest man alive or folks aren't really trying to find him.

It has been proven Osama travelled to the US as a CIA operative during the Afghan/Soviet war under the name of Tim Ossman. Once an employee of the company, always an employee.

I am with the school of thought that he is dead.

Listen to William Cooper recount how easy it was for western reporters to go find the boogie man. He also predicts 911 in this clip. Of course then Cooper ended up dead shortly after 911 happened...

Youtube of William Cooper

[edit on 14-9-2009 by merkaba93]

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 09:07 AM
link   
On January 22nd, 2008, a New York Times best selling novelist, put his career on the line to write an explosive new edu-tainment book called “The Shell Game.”

Since that has happened he’s been attacked, his personal emails have been publicized, his home address, a google map to his home, his phone number and other personal information has been posted on the internet.

Media that had interviewed him on all his other books have shunned him. The big publishing houses that would have published his normal thrillers closed their doors to “The Shell Game,” and major book publicizing events he’d been invited to in the past, have mysteriously cancelled his speaking engagements.

At www.theshellgame.net... they’ll find to powerful 90 second video trailers that warn the public of false flag terror strikes by an American President to fool us into war with Iran

Here is the original "The Shell Game" trailer, the homepage has another now

[edit on 14-9-2009 by conar]

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by conar

Yeah, I saw it last night on 911truth, but ended up getting some other books instead. Perhaps, I'll have to check it out.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Where was the thread on ATS about the unusual National Guard activity?

we should keep a close eye on that...

National guard proves itself after 9/11

[edit on 14-9-2009 by conar]

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by sanchoearlyjones

Im completely lost as to why you think something "big" will happen in the next few days...could you give any particular reason or expound a little? ...besides some website that was hacked on 8-8-08 and a new video being released??

did the video say there was an imminent attack on american soil or something? cuz if that is the case, at least i can see a valid reason for such headline to your thread...or at least your opinion being not coming from left field.

I think you should start your own terror alert warning colors...heres a suggestion:

(you could have the alert being the colors in your avatar)

white- slight chance you are b.s.ing
red- significant chance you are b.s.ing
blue- fantastic chance the opinion based post you just wrote is utter b.s.

im just trying to differentiate scare mongering with real research...thanks...

ok ..ill go back to my daisy filled world picking flower pedals...here it comes...

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Nothing will happen within the few days. Relax.

The only epic event that will happen this month is the G20 Summit here in Pittsburgh. It's going to be a very interesting turnout.....

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   
What Does I Mean
just posted a page on a supposed Blackwater attack on Russian intel.

www.whatdoesitmean.com...

I wonder it all this is connected with Obama's CIA crackdown?

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Do the goverments of this world and the MSM thkink that we are all dumb? If "Osama Bin Laden" or Al Qahida REALLY wanted to drop a big bomb on America that would cause mass damage, all they have to do is bring out videos tec to say they DID NOT carry out 9/11 and it was an inside job!! Can you imagine what that would do?

They always bring out the "bogeyman" when they are up to something

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by DesertDweller
What Does I Mean
just posted a page on a supposed Blackwater attack on Russian intel.

www.whatdoesitmean.com...

I wonder it all this is connected with Obama's CIA crackdown?

Eh, I gotta wonder about that site. They claim the Coast Guard incident on 9/11 was an attempted assasination plot and don't mention at all the training excercise... seems fishy to me and hurts their credibility.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join