It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yeah, something big is about to happen; they are waving the dead guy at us again!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+39 more 
posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Hi ATS.

The title is from Mike Rivero of whatreallyhappened.com. Mike's definitely got it right; not only that, but his site is being hacked again. The last time I remember it being severally hacked was 08-08-08; when Georgia invaded South Ossetia. His site amongst a few others were hacked for a couple days. I don't know that something will happen in the next few days, or if We all are being tested; who the H$$ knows. What I do know is that it is us, the People against the Elites. There is no boogie man other than what the Elites allow...... remember that.

So I'll leave this rant soon; with some words from a CIA Elite sponsored dead man named Bin Laden. Just remember when the SHTF who really did it, and what they have to gain. It is the Elite who own, and run the banks who benefit from war, and destruction.

www.vancouversun.com...

In the new message, bin Laden also referred to U.S. military actions in Afghanistan to support the Afghan government against the Taliban, allies of al Qaeda, and support for Pakistan, which faces militant violence. "If you stop the war, then fine. Otherwise we will have no choice but to continue our war of attrition on every front... If you choose safety and stopping wars, as opinion polls show you do, then we are ready to respond to this." "You have only changed the faces in the White House," he said, referring to Obama who took office this year. "Obama is a weakened man. He will not be able to stop the war."

Ya, I know Arabic is hard to read, and Bin Laden likes to use that language.......... Let me translate what his above phrase said............ "We Elites have not completed Our World takeover!!!! Bend over, and kiss Your $ss good bye; as We Elites hiding behind fictitious boogie men, through the MSM will shortly make 9/11 look like a day at 6 Flags!!!!!"

Stand Up, and Shout Up..............Don't let anyone lead You; do it on an individual grassroots microcosmic level......

Sancho

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Hmm timing is really interesting.

When the false flag terror scam hits the MSM, keep a close eye on financial news. I think this may be a setup to hide an economic slight of hand.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by sanchoearlyjones

Nice one. You're right, they must need an opinion poll shifted or a reason to take away one of our inalienable rights. This crap sickens me. You mean to tell me with all of the billions, no trillions or dollars of technology this country yields that we can't find this dingbat? Give me a break. The worst part is, there is a vast number of people who will take this warning seriously. Oh my, it was bin ding bat and he said we should do something or else. I want to scream!!!!!!!!!!!

Edit to add that I starred and flagged you because this was definitely one of the more intelligent threads going by. I wanted to scream about the absolutely incredibley stupid threads going by, but now I want to scream about the intelligent topic of this thread. Thanks.

[edit on 14-9-2009 by jackflap]

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 12:25 AM
link   
You wave the dead guy and waving bald eagles ain't to far around the corner...

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by rogerstigers

NIKKEI 10,195.50 -248.83 (-2.38%) and still falling
The Asian market.
www.bloomberg.com...
Indeed watch the market let’s see what tomorrow brings.

Let us hope it is not a false flag.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 12:50 AM
link   

I think this may be a setup to hide an economic slight of hand.

The big bankster bailouts should be proof they dont need any slight of hand tricks.
We will put up with the supreme arrogancy of it all, as usual.
We would probably figure its all needed anyway even IF we believed it!
Heck we may just throw a party and invite fox!
The sheeple will continue to graze on the genetically modified grass
in other words.
Everything revolves around banking here and practically always has!

We will keep feeding the monster until eventually we are devoured by it.

So, are you helping feed the beast? Or are you starving it?

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 12:55 AM
link   

No doubt there will need to be something done to cover the treachery getting ready to become to some degree evident.

reply to post by jackflap

bin ding bat, eh?
Your right regarding the real nature of what Bin Laden represents. It is a joke, and an insult to those of us with a brain; unfortunately Your also correct about many People taking the coming attack as a real attack rather than a false flag; which it will be.
Hopefully there is enough of us awake to stop this
reply to post by mental modulator

Er, I can only wait.............. I can see the teleprompted crowd cheering, and demanding retribution now..... "We gotta defend Ourselves!" "We gotta kill the bastards that did this to Our own!"................................ In turn We blow up Tehran which recent photos make that a real shame.......... The shame also lays in the fact of letting the Elite bankers "snooker" us into committing atrocities for against others for the bankers perpetrated actions

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 12:59 AM
link   
I don't know if this has been posted yet www.theaustralian.news.com.au..." target="_blank" class="postlink">IF bin Lad in alive

At least someone is hitting at the truth.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by ashnomadonte

I think the financial news will continue to blow all of us away. Now the exact date, or day of an attack is beyond me; other than close at hand............. I'd say it is within a month-ish.

I have long believed the swine flu vaccines, economy, and a war would all need a catalyst; so maybe We will see it soon

reply to post by dodadoom

Hey, I'm trying to starve the beast!!!!!!!!! I don't think it is all about hiding the economic quagmire. Not at all. Heck, no one stood up when they said the terrorists were the Veterans, and the average dude.....WTF????

I think the real goal is as I already kinda addressed, and that is to win the hearts, and minds of the average sheeple. They need this to further a war agenda in the ME, and Iran. Also, with the distractions it will cause a "sense" of duty, or necessity to help Your Country; which I feel will be twisted into some kind of sick perverted take Your swine flu vaccine................as it will be "patriotic!!!"

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by searching4truth

Your link is not working, but I just heard the news lady on C2C commerical section, announce that "OBAMA Bin Laden" is announcing another impending doom date...........
.............She actually said OBAMA Bin Laden...

Yep, get that link fixed; I wanna read it.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 01:10 AM
link   
What does this mean "to wave the dead guy"?

Is this a eupheumism for something? Please explain.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by sanchoearlyjones

my apologies

article

[edit on 14-9-2009 by searching4truth]

Ok, it should be working now. Actually, after I posted this one I googled "Osama bin Laden is dead" and it seems over the past few days there has been a ton of articles coming out.

[edit on 14-9-2009 by searching4truth]

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 01:17 AM
link   
The thing I love about these is how 'no one can find the guy' that is supposedly squatting in caves in the desert, but Thank Goodness he just happens to leave a VHS tape labeled "TO THE US" on it.

Hilarious. That alone is enough of an insult to everyone's intelligence.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 01:17 AM
link   
The timing of this thing is really frightening. Why does Osama need to claim his involvement into 9/11 again.. Like we forgot what he is infamous for.

Love the fact we stopped searching for him too. This will rekindle the ol' american spirit.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

It means that many people believe that Osama has been dead for quite some time, and whenever the government needs support we get another tape, just to "confirm" that he's still a threat.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 01:23 AM
link   
This is right up there with - We will blow your ships up in 3 minutes - but knowing my fellow Americans all too well I'm sure they'll jump at the chance to give up yet more of their freedoms so that their "loving" Government can more effectively protect them.

Please someone tell me they are not going to fall for it yet again - of course they will. Because the TV is gonna tell them to, and when TV is your source of knowledge then you are truly screwed.

God help us all

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 06:31 AM
link   
The only way to convince a sufficiently thinking and feeling person that bin Laden is still alive would be for the verifiably REAL guy (not the fat-nosed, black-bearded jerk) to produce a verifiably recent VIDEO of himself. (The crickets still chirp). Audio tapes mean NOTHING. Bin Laden didn't have a remarkable or different enough voice like, say, James Earl Jones, that can't be imitated closely enough.

Here's hoping they, whoever THEY really are, don't have anything as bad or worse than 9/11 in the works.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 06:35 AM
link   

When people need to be boosted in "war on terror" rage, wave the Osama card!

Here in Denmark they also say al-qaeda is kidnapping people abroad, so look out for kidnappers, they say!

Invoke baseless fear much?

Osama is living in luxury on a tropical island because of this work he is doing for the neo-cons.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 06:39 AM
link   
MSM has picked it up, now:

www.cnn.com...

www.msnbc.msn.com...

I, too, find the timing interesting. We haven't seen this for quite some time, until now.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 06:58 AM
link   
I mean really, there is more than enough tech available to check the voice and see if this is him. How are they not able to verify that it is him? Oh, they don't want to blow up their spot and the lies, what other reason is there that this tape has not been verified yet?

This is just what is needed to rally support for the Afghan war. Is it only obvious to us that this is all pure manipulation? I just can't believe the people can really be that stupid, I mean really!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join